[twenty-seven]

Vic's pov

.

.

.

My eyes fluttered open as the sunlight woke me up through the translucent curtains. They sucked it kind of defeated the whole point of curtains but oh well. Everyone else was still sleeping so I tiptoes around them carefully and stood out on the balcony our hotel room had.

I stared off into the landscape of the country. I had never visited here before, but it was so stunning. A chicken not too far was cooing off in the distance and the tropical sun was beaming down eventhough it was only around 9am.

"V-vic what the fuck are you doing now." I heard I heard a sleepy voice turn into a stern one. Jaime was in his bed on the floor and pushed himself out. He was wearing only his boxers.
"JAIME-" I quietly yelled.
"What." He said confused and bluntly.
"PUT SOME CLOTHES ON MAN... The whole country can see you... And also if y/n sees you like that she will be scarred for life." I whispered laughing.
"Oh shit yeah."

I looked left at y/n sleeping peacefully. Except shit she wasn't sleeping. She was sat there with here eyes slightly open and was covering her mouth with her right hand choking back laughter. She went red.
"I- what-" she spluttered out words confused.
"OH GOD JAIME GET CHANGED" I quickly sprinted over to y/n, stepping on mike's hand on the way and covered her eyes with my hands.
"Vic- he isn't butt naked at least pshh" she laughed.
"I don't care." I said laughing with her.

"Can I look yet-" she said impatiently.
"Uhmmm.... Ok now" I said as Jaime finally managed to put come trousers on.
"Good" she smiled cheekily and ripped my hand away from her eyes.

She hopped out of bed cheerily. Whilst dressed in some pyjamas shorts and a tank top.
"Someone's happy today?" I teased her
"Yeah I'm just excited to be here- WOWWWW THE VEIW!" She yelled.
Waking up Mike and Tony.
"Oi keep it down" Tony groaned and stuffed the pillow onto his face.
"Well maybe you shouldn't have gone to sleep so late then" she scoffed.

We both stood out on the balcony staring. The wind whisked stray hairs around her face in twirling motions.
"I'm glad you're feeling better now" I said warmly
"Yeah meet too." She sounded unsure, but I'm sure she would get used to it.
"So what's the plan for today?" She asked happily.
"We don't have our first show until tomorrow so I think it would be pleasant to get in touch with kellin and the gang, perhaps we could just explore today?" I suggested.
"Omg that's... Yes I would like that a lot" she blushed shyly.
"Damn you are really a huge fan of them huh..." I said laughing.
"Yeep."

Kellin and I had arranged to meet at a small local beach in the town we were staying in. His band was staying at a completely different hotel but it was still close I imagine.

"We are going to meet them at the beach only a few minutes walk from here, at 12 so we have some time to relax." I said
"That sounds like a plan" she smiled.

Eventually Tony and Mike woke up. But they were clearly knackered.
"Why do we have to get up sooo early" Mike moaned.
"It's literally 9am, we have been up for an hour more than you." I replied bluntly.
"I just tired." He rolled his eyes and flopped back into his bed.

Vic- hey buddy what's up you here safe alright?

Kellin- yeah dude I'm good we know where to meet and we can discuss things?

Vic- yeah see you there in a few hours.
Btw y/n is a big fan of you so just keep that in mind.

Kellin- will do bud.

I messaged Kellin. Now I just needed to get some breakfast.

"You guys ready I get some breakfast?" I asked.
"Yeah let's go" y/n replied excitedly.