[twenty-nine]

Your pov

.

.

.

I stood far back in the crowd. It was difficult to make my way to the front of course, I knew that people had spent hours and hours queueing to get their spot so I let them rightfully take it.

Vic never failed to memorize me when we was upstage. Every single bit of his body was immersed in what he was doing. He is so lucky this was his job, because he was made for this.

With the first few agressive songs it was difficult to hear over the sound of the teenagers beside me screaming the lyrics easily at the tops of their lungs, I joined in of course. And the most baffling part about this whole experience was that I was friends with them. Every couple minutes I would hear someone shout
"I LOVE YOU VIC" or "MARRY ME TONY" along the lines of that. What these young kids would do just to be in my spot made me feel pretty special to say the least.

They were bouncing around onstage like dogs or rabbits. Their energy was so hyper that whatever they radiated into the crowd, their fans would give back. I was slowly being crushed and trampled by the people around my all jumping in unison. Limbs and people were everywhere inside, above, beside and below me. It is a feeling that can not be matched by anything else in the entire world.

After the most of their set was over, they took a quick pause. Vic splashed a small amount of water onto his face and wiped it off with his forearm. God knows how he could sing like that for so long. I admired the dedication and determination he had for his work.
"You guys still ready for one last song?!" He panted heavily into the microphone. I could just barely see him, I was peering over peoples heads and signs. The crowed cheered in response and they began to play.

"This one is called... Fast times as Clairemont High... You might know it" everyone's voices boomed in an excited response.

"Without you what's the point?" He mumbled into the microphone. I tried to listen to the rhythm and lyrics intently but I couldn't decipher whether I had heard this one before or not.

Then all of a sudden the most beautiful guitar chimed in, deafening but mesmerising as I watched Tony effortlessly strike each chord with perfection. It was then it realised I was unfamiliar with this song. Due to this I listened and immersed myself even deeper than before.

"Tonight we'll be throwing a party
Under the sunset we started to drink"
Vic's voice accompanied with Jaime's slightly harmonising created such a beautiful tone.
"This celebration, so many faces
I say the words as the moon painted us blue

I've been saving myself for you"

Vic chanted, ageessively yet soothingly into the microphone. As I jumped and blended in with the crowd, and from time to time making eye contact with Vic I began to think to myself. I wonder what he writes these about, and how he perceives them. Sure everyone else has their own perception of their songs, but only he knows deep down what it's about.

Because I'm saving myself for you
I've been saving myself for you
I waited my whole life for you
Cause I was saving myself for...

Then the music cut out slowly as they finished and the crowed roared in response. Part of me hated to see them finish, the set was incredible and being on stage and off stage were both two amazing experiences. Extracted by the incredible performance I had just whitnessed, I completely forgot to go meet them back in the stage rooms. I quickly dodged and snuck my way around the people now leaving the venue and made my way backstage.

"Y/n! There you are!" Tony shouted happy to see me.
"You guys... That was incredible" I said in disbelief just like the previous time. I spotted Vic collapsed on a red velvety sofa chugging a bottle of water down his throat.
"Went a little too full out did you?" Jaime teased him
"Don't blame him, I can't imagine how hard it is to sing at such a high demand for so long" I glanced Vic a soft look as he pushed himself up. He grinned exhausted.
"I'm guessing we all wanna go back and sleep now" I questioned thinking they would all agree with my statement.