[thirty-six]

"have fun guys please stay safe!!" Tony shouted to us as me and Fitri sat in their room. The guys had their concert now but me and Fitri decided to take this time to relax at the hotel.

Turns out Thailand is very beautiful just like Indonesia was. I honestly loved seeing all the beautiful places and looking around all the stunning architecture. The plane journey was alright aswell, everything went smoothly to my relief, since we weren't having the best of luck recently. I was just so thankful that we had air conditioning in out posh little hotel room, because it was absolutely boiling here.

This time instead of one large room which we all shared we had to get seperate rooms each. Vic and Mike shared one Jaime and Tony shared one as did me and Fitri. I'm sure that as the days went on we would spend out time sleeping in eachothers rooms becasue we were all inseparable. But for now we decided to sleep in our own rooms.

"Bye y/n" Vic embraced me in a bug hug and said his goodbyes to us locking the hotel door as they left. The good thing about me and Fitri sharing a room was that the boys wouldn't be up all night keeping me awake, although I will miss their stupid late night shenanigans, I'm sure I'll be able to hear them though the walls to be honest.

I lay exhausted on the clean white sheets, I kicked off my grey flipflops, flinging them into the air and landing on the desk the TV was perched on. Fitri was watching some sort of soap opera although I had zero clue what they were saying due to the language barrier.

"Can you understand what they are saying?" I questioned, turning my head too look at her.
"I have no clue" she scoffed.
"I thought it would be nice to just put something on in the background" she laughed.
"You are genius Fitri, I do that all the time aswell" I laughed at the situation and quickly buried my head back into the fluffy pillow.

"You know what, I'm going to go out and get some food, you wanna come? It's only 7pm let's make the most of the guys being gone... What do you say?" I suggested a little nervous of what she would say. I wanted to make sure I offered her lots of things since I knew she must be pretty stressed.
"I'd love that!" she grinned, flicking off the television and putting on some big boots.

*

We decided to go to a small local restaurant. It was absolutely packed, the chatter and atmosphere of the place made me feel relaxed for a change. When I go to busy hustling places I usually feel like everyone's eyes are on me, however here it was very homely.

Scanning the area I noticed a small table for two people.
"Shall we sit there?" I asked pointing to the small table.
"Yeah sure thing" Fitri replied grinning and tucking her hair being her ears.

Slowly, I pulled the chair out and took a seat on the wicker chair.
"So what do you want to get?" I asked her in attempt to make light conversation.
"Hm I'm not sure..." She wondered. Her eyes flicked down the small menu she was holding in her hands. I grabbed one from the centre of the table and looked at what they had to offer. In order to make the best of my experience in each country I'd always buy their classic food. I wanted to try something I'd never had before.
"Hm! The pork stir fry looks great" she said pointing to the menu.
"Yeah that does look good." I smiled In reply.
"I think I'm going to have the grilled chicken satay, I've never had that before" I said looking at all the options.

And just like that a young man around 20-22 came up to us asking for our orders.
"I'll have the chicken satay, and she will have the basil pork stir fry" I said to the waiter as he noted down out orders.
"Sure thing! Any drinks?" He asked in a deep tone. I looked at Fitri for an answer.
"I think I'll have some mango juice if that's ok?" She asked
"I'll have the same" I told the waiter.
"No problem, it will be out soon" he said and scuttled away back to the kitchen to get our meals ready.