[thirty-one]

Your pov
.

.

.

My stomach felt so uneasy and my head was light. I kept trying to recall what had happened last night but I just couldn't for the life of me. We swam... I had a few drinks. ok maybe more than just a few. And now I'm here.

Wait where is here?

I thought to myself in panic. Flustered, I reached for my phone on the night stand which was charging... 5am? The sun was beginning to rise but nobody wakes up at 5am...

All of a sudden I felt a pain on my head throb so harshly that I thought my brain might explode. And the small dim light outside felt too bright for me. I shouldn't have drunk so much... And why wasn't I wearing a shirt-

I didn't have time to think of these questions, I felt like shit. My stomach was flipping and tossing the contents inside it around or so it seemed. I desperately tried to force myself put of bed, but with my weakness aswell as Vic's arms tightly wrapped around me, I only was able to move sluggishly out. I stumbled to the entrancre of the room and glanced back at Vic sleeping peacefully, his arms were stretched out to where I had previously been laying.

Suddenly, my throat felt like someone was pinching it tighter and tighter whilst my mouth watered like crazy. I tried to swallow but it was impossible. I was going to throw up. I sprinted into the door forgetting to open it in the dim light, I smacked my forehead against it creating a huge blunt noise.

"Hm...y-y/n?!" Vic sprang up from his bed shirtless and ran over to my confused ass sat down on the floor. I rubbed my head where the contact between the door happened. I didn't dare answer him though with fear I might just spew an alcoholic mess all over him... Pleasant I know.

I just ignored his calls and fumbled frantically to push down the door handle and find the bathroom. Luckily her house was rather small so I only had to open a few doors beofre I found it. I pulled the string switch on as fast as possible and launched myself over to the toilet kneeling at it.

I sat there for a good minute before anything actually came up. I'll save you the burden of reading the details about that moment.
"Oh y/n you utter moron" Vic came running over to my side and pulled my hair back away from my face using his hands.
"I'm sorry. Ugh" I groaned to him sadly. I regretted drinking so much, despite thinking I was living the best life in the moment.
"I just feel so sick..." I whined whilst I caught his reflection in a mirror. He was covering his mouth with his free hand as he pushed back a laugh.

"Don't you laugh at me you asshat" I frowned sternly at him, and I was being serious aswell.
"Sorry I'm sorry... You're an angel really" he reassured me.
"Damn right I am." I replied, perhaps it came off a bit to sternly but oh well I was focused on me only only me at that very moment in time.

A few more minutes passed where I just sort of sat there. I'm pretty sure my entire stomach was empty now so no more harm could be done... I sighed as I swilled out my mouth with some water and salt it into the sink.

I smiled like a stupid idiot at Vic, but he made me smile even when I did feel like death.
"Day one as my girlfriend and you're already rat-faced." He joked around twiddling with my hair. Girlfriend oh my god I forgot about that. How? Him saying that made me feel so content, I could feel happiness practically rushing up through my body.
"That's cos I'm a badass" I said confidently. I really felt so much more comfortable around him now. We had been though a lot together and I trusted him with all my heart.
"No you're just an idiot" he teased. I pouted and in protest got up and sat on the ledge of the bath by Vic.
"Cmon it's 5am let's go back to sleep now that you're done with your growing up...nobody is gonna be up until ages." He begged.
"Yes I would like to temporarily put an end to this paining headache." I complained as I rubbed my temples.