[thirty-five]

"so... What now?" I asked looking at everyone sat around the table in the hotel restaurant. Last night had been... An experience to say the least. I took small bites out of my hash-brown timidly. After the events over the last few days I was sort of, put off my food.

"I guess we have no choice but to take Fitri with us? She isn't really in a position to survive and defend for herself right now..." Vic said as he took a bite out of his sandwich.
"That doesn't sound too bad she is nice enough." I said shrugging my shoulders.
"Yeah let's hope she is nice j don't want to be stuck with some asshole for the next two months." Mike said slightly deterred. Tony just gave him a menacing glance as he continued to eat his breakfast.
"What... I'm just saying who knows?!" Mike said raising his voice.

"I'll give her a call letting her know we are leaving and to get her stuff together soon." Tony remarked, pulling out his phone and scrolling to her contact.

*

"Ok! I'm don't packing!" I exclaimed, alerting everyone else in the hotel room that I was now finished. I stood over my rucksack proud that I managed to fit everything in.

Glancing around the room, I saw almsot everyone else was done however Jaime looked like he was struggling a bit. In defeat he sat on his bursting suitcase sadly and pouted.
"Jaime what's the sulky face for?" I asked approaching him.
"Y/n what do you think." He pointed his hands towards the large full red suitcase.
"Oh... You bought to much didn't you." I sighed whilst holding back a chuckle.
"Yeah I did..." He stuck out his lip unhappily.
"Looks like you're gonna have to wear some of the stuff you bought... Like that pink hat." I giggled out.
"Gladly." He sighed and I helped him stuff all his belongings into his bag and I took some of his stuff aswell.

"There we go" we stood towering over the large bag in relief it finally could close.
"We literally just started the tour Jaime... You can't buy any more stuff unless it's food or something..." I broke the news to him
"I figured... Oh well I have everything I need" he grinned and gave me a thumbs up as I retreated back to my section of the room and put all my bags on.

"Fitri says she is ready when we are." Tony explained from the otherside of the room.
"We should get going then!" Vic said as he helped me carry some of my bags.

*

We all gathered inside the aeroplane. It was reasonably empty for a midday flight which was odd, but at least it meant we all got seats reasonably close to eachother. And to all of our reliefs, Fitri also came prepared and had all the stuff she needed for the next month or so. Sure she looked exhausted but I couldn't blame her after all she had been through.

"Hey Fitri I'm so glad you're doing alright." I greeted her giving her a small hug before she went and sat down in her assigned seat.

Because this was a shirted flight to Thailand and only lasted an hour or two, the seats were less fancy and only two seaters. Tony and Fitri sat Infront of me and Vic, with Mike and Jaime behind us. It was nice to finally be able to sit down and talk with Vic, it felt like a long time since we talked together just privately, and although we were with loads of other people on a plane, this would be the best we could get.

As I buckled myself in I asked.
"Are you doing alright Vic? You look exhausted" he rested his forehead against the seat infront of him.
"Humph, yeah I'm alright just been a hectic few days that's all" he forced a smile at me but I could tell that was a lie.
"Cmon Vic... I can tell when you're lying I know you aren't doing to great. How are you doing, really?" I asked raising my hand to his cheek and stroking his soft skin with my thumb.
He began to grin, but truthfully this time.
"Y/n I just have a lot on my mind. I'm worried because we have only been on tour a week or so... And so much has gone wrong it feels like a cursed fucking tour and I'm just.... Stressed. O hope you understand" he said painfully.
"Of course I understand, it hard for everyone right now but the next few shows and so forth if everything goes well, should be great!" I pulled him in for a hug pitying him. His warmth rubbed off on me making me feel glad that I could help him, even just a tiny bit.