[twenty-eight]

I felt so exhausted by the time that I had got back to the hotel room. And the fact that I was still pretty damp I didn't want to lie down on the beds and get the sheets all messed up.

Currently y/n was in the shower and me and tony also needed a shower from being in the sea. Our first show of the tour was starting tomorrow so we had to make a good first impression. Finally I had the time to get in the shower and just overall relax and feel clean again after to much travel.

Finally I got in the shower. The water was hot against my sunburned face which stung. I decided to turn down the heat just because it was slightly painful. I glanced around for some soap and saw the hotel branded body wash.
"Ah, of course" I mumbled to myself. Hotel branded washes usually just had the name of the hotel on it, or some stupid "manly" name like, burned wood, or charcoal ashes. It was stupid and honestly put me off even wanting to use it.

However it was pleasant to finally get in the shower. The salty crystals which had formed around my eyebrows and ears I could finally wash away, making me feel warm and clean.

Slowly I stepped out of the walk in shower and took on a deep breath of the humid air. The mirror in the bathroom was all steamed up and I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my lower half. I suddenly felt the urge to write on the mirror so I decided to leave a nice message for Tony when he came in.

Hey Turtle have a good shower

Xoxo love Vic

I'm sure he would appreciate that. I threw on some baggy shorts and a tank top. Stepping out of the bathroom I felt the cool texture of the short carpet around my toes. There was nothing more I wanted to do than just flop onto my bed now that o was clean.

Tony got up from his seat and I have him a nod towards the door way signaling he could go in now.
"OI WHATS THIS MESSAGE ABOUT-" Tony shouted from inside the locked room. Confused and chuckling.
"haha it's nothing!" I laughed

"Whatcha watching." I asked y/n
"Oh I don't even know, there don't anything good on I'm just browsing." She said in a polite manner. She was sat laying down with her head on a fluffed up pillow. Her legs crossed and reading on eachother.
"Sounds great. Mind if I join you?" I choked out nervously. I don't even know why I said it I just wasn't thinking.
"Yeah sure" she scooted over on the bed a bit and I sat close next to her.
I gazed at her. Her skin was a little more tanned now and her face was red with blush.

My heart rate began to pick up as I scooted ever so slightly closer to her. Both our sides touching. I didn't want to scare her or push her away but my mind couldn't help flick back to the memories of her kissing me on the cheek after she left my house not long ago, and many other occurrences. I was pretty sure I had feelins for her. At this point it was kind of obvious wasn't it? Deep down I hope she felt the same, and feel down I hoped she knew, so I didn't have to bring it up. But how else was I supposed to tell her...

I got lost in thoughts about what we could be and how I think she could possibly be the first girl I felt things for... Properly. Im not quite sure what it was but something was different.

My thoughts overtook my mind so much that the droaning TV audio and the shower running didn't even process in my mind I had blocked everything out.

"Whatcha thinking? You looked confused?" Y/n asked on a high pitch tone of concern.
"Uh-uhm nothing hah. Just zoned out again" shit...

We both turned to look at eachother. I just scanned and admired her face. Her nose. Her hair. Her lips. Everything about her was perfect. I didn't even think it was possible to feel this was about a person. My heart was thumping out of my chest I was afraid she could hear it. She would never feel the same way though. Her calm expression said otherwise.