[thirty-eight]

A/n by the way y'all this is a really big time skip so I hope it's ok :'(

Vic's pov
.

.

.

Sitting in the uncomfy seats of a rundown bus, i realised how badly I needed to get out and relax. Travelling over the past two months had been amazing, seeing different countries meeting new people and becoming friends. Although it started off pretty tough, the majority of the tour was a success I would say. It was amazing being able to spend it with y/n aswell, it was just great. My two favourite things in the world in one space, y/n and performing. And despite the incredible journey and laughs we shared it was so relieving to be able to return home.

Outside the sun was beginning to dim as we had spent the entire day travelling. Myself and y/n were squished onto a small seat together because the bus was absolutely packed and I desperately needed to sit down. The bus ride was from our airport to our town and took a good few hours. But we were nearing the end and I began to recognise the shapes and buildings around us.

Y/n head layed propped against the glass bus window. Her head hung so low as she dozed off I guaranteed she would wake up with a small headache or a crooked neck so I placed my hand under it gently. Cautiously as to not awake her.

Trees whizzed by as we zoomed down the roads clunking as this bus was probably on its last legs. I sat admiring y/n sleeping perfectly and watching the fields and views whizz by.

Then it dawned on me how greatfull I was for my parents being able to sort out a small house for us to stay in. They had informed me not long ago that they had endured there was enough rooms and beds ready for us to arrive. I sure hope they picked a nic place.

*

"Y/n cmon we have to get off soon" I gently prodded y/n head, which was still resting on my hand.
"Hm?" She said drearily raising her head and rubbing her eyes.
"Yeah our stop is... Oh shit now" I stated at the bus came to a sudden abrupt halt.

"Oh cmon" I said as I lifted her off the seat carrying her like a baby, she looked half asleep clearly trying to make sense of the situation.
"Jaime can u grab the-" I began saying to look back at Jaime already lugging my bags off the bus.
"Oh nevermind." I said chuckling to myself as we all quickly shuffled off the bus.

"We got everything?" Tony asked gripping hold of Fitri's hand.
"I think we got it" Jaime said dissapointedly as he was holding almost everyone's luggage. He even had a bag hung around his neck making him slouch over.

Chucking to myself, I lifted off the heavy bag and apologised. Y/n. Finally looked a bit more conscious.
"Oh my god we are here already?" She asked delirious.
"Yeah well you slept for most of the bus ride" I laughed offering her a hand, she had decided to perch on the side of the pavement so I gladly helped her up as that's not the most comfortable place to sit.

"Right so we need to get to our new apartment house thingy as soon as possible" Mike said staring at his phone.
"Yeah should be around here somewhere.... Our parents are there right?"

"Yeah they should be" I reassured him. I grabbed y/ns hand and we began to walk to our place, relived that we could finally rest soon.

*

We approached the small bungalow looking house. It looked rather cosy but that's all we needed really. It had a white finish and a pebbly driveway, along with a small pond and front garden. It all felt too real, it was my first proper house and sure, we were all sharing it, but it was a good first step to get out of the house.

"So this is the place eh?" Jaime said looking at it apprehensively.
"I'm gonna make my room super cool and it will be so epic" he added.
"I bet it will, we just have to try to not burn it down" I said mentally face palming.