[twenty-five]

"I'm so anxious" I whispered to myself silently, as I took breaths in an out of my mouth slowly. It could have been worse, I mean being on a plane wasn't even scary, it was just the pure thought of leaving so much behind.
"What was that you said?" Vic asked leaning towards me.
"No nothing heh." I said nervously.
He rested his left hand on the arm rest open asking me to hold it.
"Cmon you're going to be fine" he said softly toning down his voice.
"HEh." I laughed awkwardly and blushed a little as I rested by fingers between his.

"OooOoH!" I heard Jaime from behind me whistle.
"Lovebirddsss" he cooed.
"Home shut the fuck up it's not like that" he laughed.
"Well I don't know what else it looks like but it sure does look like that to me..." He mumbled shoving his face between the gap in the chairs.
"Go back to you seat you scum!" Vic yelled jokingly and pushed his scrunched up face back with his free hand.

"Sorry" he sweated nervously rubbing the back of his neck.
"It's fine!" I laughed hysterically.
"And you say I worry about everything..." I giggled.

The plane began to speed up on the runway now and I widley opened my eyes and glared at Tony.
"You got this" he looked back at me and gave a thumbs up. I tight grilled Vic hand and he squeezed me back as I began to feel the nose of the plane lift. Then the middle. Then finally, the tail.

As we grew in altitude I stared out of the small window as the city grew smaller and smaller. My head felt light and dizzy as if I felt the need to vomit but I held back the feeling. Looking out of the window made me feel as though the whole entire plane was rocking so I refrained myself from doing that.

Slowly but surely, the large hunk of metal came to a resting hight and flew steadily. Above me the seatbelt sign disappeared.
"Ladies and gentlemen, you are now free to walk around if you need anything." The captain's voice chimed in again. I forced a yawn to unblock my tight ears and smiled relived at Vic.
"See you did the scariest part!" He grinned.
"Yeah and we aren't dead yet! That's a plus." I remarked.
"It is. You might just crush my fingers though." He laughed.
"Oh shit sorry I didn't realise" I still had a firm grasp on Vic's hand. I slowly released the tension from my clammy palms and placed my hand back on my lap.

"Nice one we survived!" Jaime proceeded to stick his head back through the seats again. He reminded me of a collie dog or a small puppy. He had heaps and bounds of energy and would bounce around.
"That we did" Tony leaned over.
"It's going to be such a long flight... Something like 19hours..." He continued.
"I KNOWWWWW" I cried a bit louder than I should have.
"It's fine look they have so many cool apps." Vic tuned on his TV as Mike also peered over Jaime's head.

"Look TV shows... Games... Language learner... And this one even shows us where we are on a map."Vic flicked through the small TV as we all watched like small children captivated.
"Wow that is pretty neat." I laughed and decided to look around it myself.

Despite the games being interesting and the shows looking cool, I want a huge movie fan, so I decided to resort to once again listening to music and staring out of the window. Like the edgey teenager I am. I could honestly spent the whole journey like that, music was my whole life and nothing could compare.

I had a whole "emo music" playlist with 36 hours of songs on there. Including set it off, black veil brides and all time low and more of course.

Do you know? I count you heartbeats before you sleep. I bite my fingernails to bone. And then I crawl back under the stair well to a place I call my own.

I enjoyed listening to PTV's music, not only was is a masterpiece but I was friend with the people in the coolest band in the world and clearly I took it for granted.
"I'm just going to nip to the loo" I said then cringed after. I squashed my way last Vic and Tony and walked to the nearest bathroom. There was a lady coming down with some food and drinks so I wanted to be quick to get some.