Old friends*

Everyone was already in the commons when I walked in. I went straight to lil ass kicker.

"Good morning pretty girl."I said kissing her head.

"Good morning Amara."

"Morning Carol food smells great as always."

"How'd you sleep last night?"

Randomly weird she's never asked that before.

"Um I slept great how about you?"

"Good although I did get woke up once I thought there were ghost all the moaning I was hearing. She smiled."

I knew my face had to be red. I looked up at Daryl he had a questioning look on his face.

"I'm sorry your sleep was disturbed."

She chuckled. "So you and Daryl a thing now?"

"Not completely I mean yea I guess. My dad doesnt know yet so if you could..."

"Say no more mums the word."

"Thanks Carol."

After the attack everyone was on high alert. We didn't leave the prison walls during the day. For fear of another sniper attack. There was discussions on weather we should run or stay and fight.

Merle had become dad and Hershal's go to on information about the governor. Dad and Hershal had a few words over dad having not made quick enough decisions.

Carl had talked to dad about letting Hershal and Daryl take over for awhile. It really wasn't a bad idea. Dad was still dealing with alot and losing Lori had changed him.

Maggie came running inside her and Glenn were tucked away in the watch tower. Keeping a look out.

Andrea's coming!!

After searching her dad allowed Andrea to come inside the commons area,but refused to let her back in the cells.

Andrea: I'm not the enemy Rick.

"No but your sleeping with him. We had that field and courtyard. Till your boyfriend drove a truck through and shot us up." Dad said.

Andrea: He said you fired first.

"Well he's lying."

Andre: I came as soon as I could. I didnt even know you were in Woodbury till after the shoot out.

"That was days ago." Glenn said.

Andrea: Like I said I came as soon as I could. I dont get it I left Atlanta with you people now I'm the odd man out.

"He almost killed Michonne. He would have killed us." Glenn said.

Andrea: With his finger on the trigger she pointed to Merle.....Look I'm here trying to bring us together. To work this out.

"Theres nothing to work out were gona kill him..I dont know how or when but we will." Daryl said.

Andrea: We can settle this. There is room at woodbury for everyone.

"What makes you think he wants to negotiate? Did he say that?" Hershal asked.

Andrea: No

"Then why come here?" Dad asked point blank.

Andrea: He's gearing up for war, the people see you as killers their training to attack.

"Tell you what next time you see Philip you tell him I'm gona take his other eye." I walked off I was done listening to the excuses.