10 Years later*

"Get your butt outta there." I yelled.

He's here!! He's here!! They cheered running toward the gate.

"Hi my angels." Daryl said picking up both our daughters.

"Angels my foot. You better do something with your daughters Dixon."

"Y'all been giving your mama a hard time?"

"No daddy." They said together.

I laughed. "They've been climbing trees dangling from their feet again."

"Didn't y'all learn nuttin when Emma broke her arm." He said.

"But its fun daddy." Ella said.

"Its gona be fun when I get your hind ends. Y'all better start listening to your mama when I'm gone."

"Yes daddy."

He gave them both hugs. Then they took off running for dad.

"My turn?" I smiled as he pulled me in.

After all this time his lips on mine. Still caused butterflies in my stomach.

"We got a good haul. Won't have to go back out for awhile." He said.

"That's good we miss you when your gone."

"Hmm. I miss you girls to."

"Mama look." The girls came running over each with a little bag of cookies.

"Grandpa brought them from aunt Carol."

"That's nice we'll have to say thank you next time we see her huh?"

"Amara,Daryl girls come on." Dad yelled.

It had been an eventful few years.

Daryl and I had twin girls. Emma and Ella who with the exception of his eyes. Look exactly like me,but with an attitude like their father.

Dad and Michonne had one not long after the girls were born. Little RJ he reminds me so much of Carl when he was little. Judy is spirited and strong and looks so much like Lori.

Maggie and Glenn have two Hershal and Beth.

Carol lives at the kingdom with Ezikel.

Tara,Rosita,Eugune and Gabriel split their time between Alexandria and hilltop.

Aaron and Jesus have been together awhile, and have been raising Gracie together. Yeah shocker there.

Negan is still tightly locked away. Although he's not the asshole he use to be.

We've still had losses and struggles. But we've all gotten back a piece of who we use to be before all this. We're not just fighting to survive anymore. We've made new beginnings. We will continue to fight, to love, and to move forward.
We are for better or worse survivors.