Part of the haul.*

It had been almost a week since everything happened. Noone spoke to me much. Which worked for me I didn't want anyone to. Carl was the one I spoke to most. I didn't leave the house.

When I did it was to sit by Jax and Abe's graves. Both of them being gone hurt,but Daryl not being here was killing me.

"Amara! Amara! I heard Carl calling my name.

"Carl what's wrong?" I came running in.

"Negan's here he's got Daryl with him." Carl said.

I ran out the door. Negan's men were everywhere.

I searched for Daryl finding him with Negan and Dad at the graveyard. I stopped when I saw Daryl's bruised and cut up face. He looked at me sadly before lowering his head.

"There's my girl. Hey babe I was won...."

I smacked his face as hard as I could.

"What did you do to him?" I pointed to Daryl who had looked back up.

One of Negan's men coming my way.
Negan held up his hand to him.

Coming close to me he whispered. "I'm about 50% more into you now."

"Your a pig."

"Oink baby doll."He laughed.

I moved to go at him again and dad grabbed me.

"Are you okay?" I asked Daryl moving closer.

Negan stepped between us. "Since you weren't here earlier doll. I'll say this again."

"Noone talks to or touches Daryl. Or daddy over there will cut something off of him,and I don't mean hair."

"What's the matter with you? Mommy hold you to much or not enough?"

He laughed. "You have no idea how sexy I find this attitude of yours. However...he stepped closer. Keep pushing me and one of two things are gona happen. Either I punish Daryl or I punish you. He smiled widely You'd love it just so we're clear."

"Your not my type little boys with size complexes don't turn me on." I scoffed.

I looked to Daryl offered him a small smile and walked away.

I heard his chuckle as I walked away.

"Goddamn Rick I want her."

I heard a gunshot from our house and took off running.

"Carl!!!!" I yelled entering the house.

Dad,Negan,and Daryl coming through the door right after me.

"Carl......Carl put it down." Dad said.

"No they said only half their taking all our medicane." Carl protested.

"Of course.....really kid?" Negan scoffed.

He took a step towards Carl and so did I.

"You should go before you find out how dangerous we all are." Carl said.

"Well pardon me young man and excuse the hell outta my goddamn French but did you just threaten me?"

"See kid I cant have you threatening me or my men."

"Carl just put it...dad started."

"Rick ssh dont be rude we're talking."

"Now boy where we're we? Ya your giant man sized balls. No threatening us. I like you so I dont wana have to prove a point here. I said half and half is what I say it is........I'm serious. Want me to prove how serious?"