Backwards and forwards*

It had been about a week since I had been moved from the cell. Negan made good on making sure I was fed and clothed. I spent all my time in this room. Not aloud to leave.

The door opened. "Negan wants to see you in his room." Dwight said.

"Well hello princess." He said standing at the doorway. "Boy do I have a surprise for you."

He moved from the door. Sitting on the couch in his room was Carl.

"Carl!" I cried rushing past Negan.

"Amara are you alright?" He asked returning my hug.

"I'm okay. Are you okay?" I asked.

"I'm okay I'm glad to see you."

"Me to." I said hugging him tighter.

"I hate to break up this family reunnion,but little badass here. Broke in here killed some of my men."

"Carl? Why would you do that? You could've gotten yourself killed?" I asked.

"To save you. You shouldn't be here. Neither should Daryl." He said.

"I'm not worth you dying for Carl." I said.

He lowered his head. "To me you are Amara your my sister." 

I hugged him to me again. "I love you kid."

"Love you to."

"Hello I'm still here. I wana get to know you a little better Carl." Negan said.

"Why?" Carl asked.

"Work it out your smart. I'll tell you how smart you are. I'd expect a kid your age to be moping around,not doing shit. But you....you go on a mission you find me you find your sister. Kill two of my men. Your smart enough to know I'm not gona let this slide."

I reached out grabbing Carl's hand.

"I cant do this it's like talking to a birthday present. Take that crap off your face. I wana see what grandma got me."

"Leave him alone." I shouted.

"Baby sit down the men are talking." He said.

"Come on Carl you really wana piss me off?" He chuckled.

Carl removed his bandages. I squeezed his hand.

"Now move your hair out of the way.
Jesus thats disgusting no wonder you cover that up. Have you looked in the mirror thats gross as hell. That's just fucking......"

Carl's head fell.

Tears streamed down my face. "Please stop that's enough."

"Shit...holy hell kid. Damn look....I just...It's easy to forget your just a kid. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I was just screwing around."

"Just forget it." Carl growled.

There was a knock at the door.

"Come in." He said agrivated.

"Everythings ready for you."

"Hmmm good...in all seriousness though it's bad ass I wouldn't cover it. Might not be a hit with the ladies. But noones gona screw with you. No sir."

"Get out fat Joey."

"What do you do for fun? Do you like music? Hmm sing me a song." He said to Carl.

"Are you kidding?" Carl asked.

"You killed 2 of my men I want something in return. So sing." He yelled.