Fight*

The next morning three garbage trucks rolled in.

"Oh great the garbage pail kids are here." Carl joked.

I laughed smacking his arm. Daryl chuckled going out the door with dad and Michonne. Carl and I followed closely behind.

Daryl squeezed my hand going off with Aaron and Rosita to rig up some explosives.

Carl and I stood with dad and Michonne as they talked to Jandis the leader of the garbage pail kids.

"Yours?" She asked Michonne pointing towards dad.

"Um we're together." Michonne said kind of confused.

"I lay with him after....You care?" Jandis asked.

Carl and I busted out laughing and had to walk away.

"Shut up you two." Dad said walking over to us. Which just made us laugh more.

Michonne joined in.
"Don't encourage them." Dad laughed.

We started getting everything into place.

When they rolled up on us. It was Eugune talking through a bullhorn. Trying to get us to surrender.

"Will you comply Rick?"

"Where is Negan?" Dad asked.

"I'm Negan."Eugune said.

Rosita pushed the button and nothing happened. No explosions. The trash people turned their guns to us. They opened the gate. Letting Negan in.

"You ever heard the one about the stupid little prick named Rick? Who thought he knew shit? But didn't know shit. And got everyone he loved killed." Negan taunted.

"Y'all gona wana put your guns down now." He said.

"Noones dropping anything." Dad replied.

"You push me and you push me Rick. You just tried to blow us up right? I get me and my people,but Eugune? He's one of yours. You people are animals."

They rolled a coffin over from the truck bed.

"You don't like Eugene anymore. You guys gotta like Sasha. Got her right here alive and well. I brought her so I wouldn't have to kill all of you, and not killing all of you could get messy."

"I want all the guns you've managed to scrape up. Yep, I know about those, too. I want all the lemonade you got left. I want a person of your own choosing for Lucille. Daryl I gotta get me my Daryl back. And my baby girl....there you are I've missed you. I definitely gotta have my Amara."

"The pool table and all the pool cues and chalk. And I want it now or Sasha dies, and then all of you."

Dad just stared Negan down.

"You know you suck ass Rick. I don't wana kill her,but I will."

"Let me see her." Dad finally said.

Chuckling. "Okay give me a second to get her up to speed. Can't hear shit in these things."

When he opened the door. Sasha came staggering out. She had turned and was trying to take a bite out of him. Knocking him off the truck.

We were surrounded by gunfire. Daryl and I took turns flanking each other.

~~~~~~~~~~

I noticed off to the side. Dad and Carl on their knees surrounded by Negan and his men. I took off running towards them.

I shot taking out 4 of Negan's men and shooting Jandis in the shoulder.

"Goddamn it Amara. Somebody fucking grab her." Negan shouted.