Hilltop Saviors*

Later that day Carl and I were filling up gas cans. To put in the RV for the trip to hilltop. When dad came walking over holding Judy.

"You sure this is a good idea?" Carl asked.

"No,but if he's telling the truth. This could be a new start. Dad said.

"Look I was gona tell you both about me and Michonne but it literally just happened.....This is diffrent it's...

We both laughed.

"Its alright dad." Carl said.

"I can live with it." I smiled.

"Good...thats good."Dad chuckled.

"You coming with us Carl?" Dad asked.

"Naw not this time. Someone's gotta stay behind and keep us safe. Besides kid with a messed up face might not make the best first impression anyway." He chuckled.

"Well I think its bad ass."I said kissing his cheek.

Dad laughed. "What your sister said bad ass."

I kissed Judy and got in the RV.

"Lets chew up some asphalt." Abe said.

Dad,Maggie,Glenn, Michonne, Abraham,Jax,Daryl and I were making the trip.

Everything was quiet till Abe looked at Glenn.

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure go ahead."

"Where you trying to make pancakes when you were pouring the bisquik?"

Glenn looked a little confused.
Paul,Jax and I laughed.

"Oh oh I....um I mean we talked about it." Glenn stuttered.

"Hmmm. What about you Daryl you trying to make pancakes?"

"Shut up asshole."

"Stop." I laughed.

"Alright alright but just for the record I see rain I'm wear galoshes. Mmhm I double up." Abe said.

We all laughed.

"So you and Daryl are a thing huh?" Paul asked.

"How'd ya guess?" I laughed.

Laughing "probably because everytime I've spoke to you since we meet he's threatened to kill me. Or it could be the death stares I'm getting now."

Looking towards the front seat I see Daryl staring daggers in Paul's direction.

"He can be a little overprotective." I chuckled.

"I see that. I suppose he's got good reason. Prettiest thing I've seen in years."

"Thanks." I blushed.

"Your welcome." He smiled.

A ways down the road we came across a car accident Paul recognized it as one of his people.

"We'll help but if this is a trap." Dad started.

"Your dead." Daryl said.

"Yes I know you've told me before." Paul said.

Maggie and I stayed outside guarding Paul while the others went inside.
Shortly later everyone came out and we were back on the road.

We arrived at a fenced up community. From the outside it looked much like ours. Inside was a little more basic. With the exception of the historic house.