CHAPTER 1 - Back to the Game

"Can't believe a month has passed! Well, now it's time for us to go back to the US, California to be exact, heading for our next event!" I said.

Wheeeooo! Kokoro's pointy jet flew straight, making donuts in clouds. Under 3 hours, the aircraft dropped in Los Angeles International Airport. My car and I had some documents business, then RRRGRGMMM! Its fierce engine carried me to the next fight. Willow Springs. Yep. That was where I went.

"This Renault Clio from France really feels smooth! Tsugumi is sure gonna like it when i get home! I can't keep up with you guys though.." i said as i was left behind a pack of hypercars. "You gotta crank that machine up bro! Give it a turbo and some upgrades and it'll fly!" Ken suggested.

Elite hyper cars convoyed this lower Renault like a king to a gigantic auto shop. The king sent out his best knight. He journeyed across a long, quiet stream. Finally, he reached his destination, shop keeper. "I'd like add a turbocharger and tyres with better grip for a Renault Clio RS, please," the knight requested. "Alright. An order in the name of..?" Shop keeper inquired. "Joseph Joestar," her company answered.

Then off the Renault Clio goes into the backrooms, to be installed a Supercharger and tires. A few hours later, the Clio came out, with a few extra mods installed, such as the exhaust system and others. The Clio came out more powerful and aggressive as ever. With the help of the upgrades, now the Clio can at least keep up with the crew.

'Keep up' means 5 minutes later than others. A large banner with flags and balloons, written in sporty "G-Effect" on their surface. They were in my view area. "Woah! This is big!" I pivoted my neck, roamed around parking lot of Willow Springs International Motorsports Park, stuffed with everyday cars.

I drove my car to a spot that seemed to be a registration station. "I'm in Mars right now," I commented its desert-like environment, with reddish dirt as the terrain's content. Completely contradicted G-Effect's main color theme (blue).

I got out of the car and followed the crew to the registration booth. "Yes hello, we would like to enter this competition, as a crew." Shizaki said. The organizer looked at us and at our cars, and then glanced back to us. "Who's the Clio driver?" He asked. "Me." I answered. "Well, it seems that most of your cars don't meet the requirements for this event, the maximum set horsepower is 400 HP. And look at your cars, Bugatti Divo, Koenigsegg Jesko. It's definitely over the top. That, on the other hand..." He pointed at my bright yellow Clio RS. "That's compatible." He confirmed. "This too," He also pointed at Hina's light blue Peugeot 205 T16.

I looked at my leader in superiority. He admitted defeat. "But no worries! You can rent some sick rides we have in the garage," The teller soothed. "And if you all renters can beat G-Effect King, The Grip King, they're all yours!" He opened his arms and realized his booth is too small.

"Oop, sorry," "Anyway, take a look around, see which one suits you all best." He pointed to the garage. "Once you had your picks, come back here and register." He added. Shizaki, Eve, Ken, Eirine, and Hana spun around the showcase. Five cars stood in confidence on their podiums. The showroom contained:

 The showroom contained: