CHAPTER 15

Back in Nevada...

The entire crew was cheering their victory. "So, Japan's in 2 weeks! Get ready to go home guys!" Eirine said. "So, what's our event in Japan?" I asked.

Eirine's head twisted to my face, "Super Promotion yet again. We're racing in Port of Tokyo. Place where these Japanese cars let their wheels cruise to whole new area," She patted her red Mazda RX-8 and Hana's blue Lexus IS350, then resumed, "These Kings are stubborn, so they wanted racing for 10 laps in a temporary circuit, hoping they won. Pathetic".

Ken completed, "That's true, Eirine. For your information, their cars do extremely well in turns and short to medium straights. They want to put their opponents chronic stress as they can defend and strike agilely. Rivals on your back and front in short distances for 10 laps. That's nuts".

"Chronic stress, that's what they said last time this is gonna be a piece of cake." I calmed. "So, Joseph, if you want to participate, you better upgrade the Suspension of that saloon of yours. And probably do some weight reduction." Chu-Chu suggested.

The last voice made my body flinch. "Hey, where did you come from, Lady?"

The voice - Chu-Chu's - rose, "I'm here all the time, you blind! Why do I miss a chance to trash these entitled "racing stars"?"

"You mean..?"

"No, Joseph. I'm talking about Ryo Watanabe. It turns out his Youtube videos are all fake as he lost like a legit loser here".

I nodded. Later I spotted no mature ladies who were wearing deluxe apparels. "Where are Kasumi and Kokoro anyway?"

Shizaki the leader informed, "They go to Japan right after this event. No worries. Their generosity give us special treatment as usual".

"Cool, cool".

"Kokoro already ordered a cargo plane to take our cars to Japan in a few days so that's one less thing to worry about." Eirine informed. Later, i got a call from Maya.

"Hey Joseph! I was told by the garage boys, your Renault's all fixed up! You can take it anytime!" She said.

"Oh thanks, how much should i pay?" I offered.

"Oh no no, you don't have to, its on the house." Maya refused.

I expected that. "Ah, alright. Thank you so much, Maya," She hung up after.

We traveled to the garage Maya (or Jotaro) had. Halfway through, My sight were interested by weird occasions on my back. There were three large black SUVs and a chopper behind them.

"What are those?"

Ken replied, "Police forces, Jojo".

After their image were clearer, lights above those cars suddenly blinked. Their sirens also instantly blared.

Weeee wooo weee wooo! Weeeeeeeeeeooooooo!

"PULL OVER YOUR VEHICLE!" Loud megaphone instructed while they were getting faster.

"What the..? Dammit! What's up with these guys?" Eirine sounded terrified.

Looking at the situation, I suggested, "Should we run away?"

Shizaki immediately spoke quickly, "No need to panic, Guys. These policemen might be mistaken. Just follow their protocol and we'll be fine".

"You know what? It's been a while since I've had an adrenaline rush, say, why don't we?" I suggested. "Outrun the cops?" Eirine continued. "Like the good old days." Hana added. "We then started adding throttle to our cars. "Guys! Hold up!" Shizaki tried to stop us.

"We do not want making problem in other guys' countries, do we?" Shizaki pulled his Plymouth and opened his door. His actions forced us to do what he and the cops said. Ugh. After we all got out and those forces surrounded us, a policeman with a thick bulletproof vest and quite complex armory on his back walked towards our leader. "It seems they're an easy target, eh? Wish all criminals were like this," He talked. "PUT YOUR HANDS UP! ALL OF YOU!" He shouted like a general.

Hearing his command,  Shizaki immediately raised his hands, then defended us, "O-officer. I apologize. I think you might be mistaken".

"Mistaken? HAHAHA! Classic". He put Shizaki's hand on his back and whipped out his handcuffs.

"P-please, officer. We don't do anything wrong".

"Alright, alright, alzheimer patient. Don't you even remember the crimes you and all your little friends did for more than 10 years?"

What is this guy even talking about?

"Let me tell you the big line. 10 years and 8 months ago. A large police warehouse in Kantou, Japan. Several group of people committed breaking and entering, assault against police forces, grand theft auto, and hit and run".

Wait... That's... That was that time after their cars were confiscated! Well, I didn't.

"Well, that's the one that attracts our attention the most. There were other little crimes that you committed in Japan. According to their reports, all of them are speeding, street racing, and reckless driving. Phew! I can't believe we've finally found you after more than 10 years". Clack! Snap! Metal handcuffs locked our chief's thin arms, then all of us got it.

Meanwhile in a private jet to Japan...

"Kokoron! Something terrible happened".

"What is it, Kasumi?"

Kasumi showed her a news website. It told them that Japanese fugitives as known as "Bushido" had been arrested in Nevada, USA.

Kokoro slammed her table. "HOW? I swear I've paid my whole revenue to shut them up!"

Kasumi reacted, "I don't know, Kokoron. Somebody had paid the forces more to open the case again".

"BUT HOW? You know how full our bank accounts are, right?"

"You're really bringing up a 10 year old case? C'mon!" I complained. "Give it up already! We've changed for the better!" I added.

"No can do kid, a cop's gotta do what they gotta do. Even for old cases." The cop responded.

I can't believe this!

Kokoro then gave me a call. "Don't worry you guys, they will bring you into court, and I'll get my lawyers to defend you guys." She said.

Someone snitched, it couldn't be anyone of us, could it?

"I mean- who could be possibly be more wealthy than us two right?" Kokoro said to Kasumi.

"There're a lot of people that could be richer than us. And they want Bushido to go down. Who, is the question." Kasumi replied.