CHAPTER 12

"So, before, you've beaten my friend of mine, Ray Krieger. Now, you win against me, Karol Monroe. Later, you're facing the toughest duo in this showdown," The mature woman looked at her phone.

She continued, "Ryo Watanabe and Ryan Cooper are the names".

"Dang, I've heard about those two guys, they're top tier!" Hina pointed out. "Yeah, they're the best racers around." Eirine supported. "Your next event will be in two places, Nevada and Japan." Karol explained. "Did you say Japan?" I questioned. "Yes." She confirmed. I looked at the gang. "We're going home guys."

"Japan?" Eve had her interest, "When is the event?"

Eirine answered before Karol was going to, "In Nevada, it's a week later. In Japan, it's a month later. I don't know why do they have such long delay between two locations".

Karol immediately chided the info giver, "Ahem. You better give the opportunity to the person who wants to talk first".

"Alright, alright. I'm sorry".

"A MONTH?" The half-Finnish girl was surprised, "Where's the exact location?"

"On Port of Tokyo," Karol replied.

"What?" Eve later turned to Hina, "That's where we're going to perform. Same place, same time!"

"Well perfect! Let's cheer the scene up with a concert!" I said.

"Dude, when they see us cute pastel Palettes members coming off stage to compete in the race, what are they gonna think of us?" Hina worried.

"Bruh. you're international, everyone knows you're a racer, no need to worry." Eirine assured.

"I don't know if we could race," Eve's head was down, "Our schedules are full of band activities after this".

"Aw man, so how are we gonna race without Hina and Eve in the team?" I wondered.

"Maybe we could be of assistance?" Kasumi and Kokoro offered their help.

"Well i do guess I'm be going with Eve and Hina." Aya said.

Hina got a memory in her mind. She interrupted, "Wait! I'm pretty sure we don't have any upcoming concerts".

Eve showed her smartphone to different Hina, revealing an email from their boss Talent Agency and chats from their friend Chisato. "They just informed it yesterday. It was all sudden, but we have to perform no matter what".

"No way!" I took Eve's rectangle phone.

"What are you doing, Joseph?" She looked pissed.

"Teaching them a lesson," I typed to reply Talent Agency as fast as a bullet. I told them in the name of Bushido to cancel the show because it was abrupt. I told them the girls were really busy to do nonsense stuff like that and wait until all The League's invitation was complete.

"They shouldn't do that to these hardworking crew," I sent a objection to their master.

Soon, i there was a reply. "Being in an idol band is one of your main priorities Eve-san. We do not handle the situation outside of the band. We are sorry but the show must go on." It read.

I wasn't happy by their answer. I stroke them with a passive-aggressive mail. Right before I finished my last sentence, my leader confronted, "Joseph, whatever you do, stop. I know you don't like them to leave and as a leader, I agree. Although, I still let them do what they think are even more prioritized. If you send that hate letter, bad things will happen".

I stood there holding Eve's phone thinking. "Urgh, i don't want anything bad to happen, so fine." I deleted the message and returned the phone to Eve. With a heavy heart i let Eve and Hina on their duties, as well as Aya. "We do have to travel back to Japan in a few days." Aya informed. "Well i guess this is the risk of having idol band members as your allies." Eirine said.

"You people done?" Karol who waited for us to end ensured.

Bushido nodded, but I stood still, silent.

"Good. Be aware by these people you're about to face in Nevada and Japan. They're top professionals, and will do whatever to keep their throne forever," She advised.

"We will do everything we can to take the throne!" Shizaki said. "Well, good luck then, I'll be going." Karol got inside her mustang and drove off.

"Well now we wait until the event starts. What shall we do in the meantime?" I asked.

Shizaki described his plan, "We better go to Nevada then check the racing location. You'll know it from balloons and billboards full of its event name, Super Promotion".

Eirine stopped, "We better have some fun and relax after we checked it out, or else I'm gonna go insane".

Jotaro and his partner found and met us. I asked, "Jotaro, Chu-Chu, you guys coming?"

"Hell yeah we are!" Chu-Chu responded.

"Well, i guess this is where we part ways, for now." Hina said. We saw Hina, Eve and Aya's car part ways with our group as they take the route to the airport.

"Farewell, everyone. It's really amazing to meet people like you all," Eve expressed.

Hina continued, "That's correct! We're Vroom-in' and Skkkrt-in' all around the world. This is boppin' as hell!"

"Racing does sound interesting. I do need to learn more a bit," Aya concluded.

Three Pastel*Palettes waved goodbyes before a high-class van consumed them all.

"We'll see them again in a month, don't worry." Hana comforted. And now, we continue our trip to Nevada. "Wait Joseph, how about your Renault?" Shizaki remembered. I dialed up Maya. "Maya can my Renault be in your garage for a while? I'll come pick it up when this is done." I asked. "No can do chief, I'll be going back to Japan." Maya said. I remembered Maya is a Pastel Palettes member. "My co workers can take car of it though." Maya offered an alternative. "Oh great, as long as it stays there. If it's you taking care of it, who knows what's gonna happen to my Renault." I replied. "Huhehe." Maya chuckled.

My Renault was still being repaired in California. My mates and I drove to Nevada and chilled out in the desert-like region. Maya said Jotaro would come bringing the Renault after 8 days. You know, let's try this sick Alfa Romeo Giulia GTA, shall we?

Its V6 engine rumbled as i pressed the gas. "Definitely faster than the Renault!" The first thought that came to my mind. At least now with our cars, i can keep up well. The metallic red paint reflected the sunlight as we drove.