CHAPTER 16

Switching on to Nevada Police Department...

Two tall men were having a glorious conversation. One overly muscular, one overly as thin as a sheet of paper.

"Finally! Those pesky racers has finally perished. Cheers to us!" The muscular one relieved.

"True. All these things that I did had been paid," The thin one replied.

"Anyway, why didn't we do this in the first place? We're undercover policemen".

"I didn't get enough information yet about their crimes, so I couldn't let forces to strike them".

"Ah, right. It's a good thing too that she paid the whole police department in her country to reopen the case again then hired us, right?"

"True. Their infos helped me a lot. It stopped you to do stupid actions such as swapping tires in PPIHC, paying a man to take it easy during his race, and leaking our target's oil".

While they talked, i secretly eavesdropped on them.

Leaking oil? Swapping tires?! This is all set up!

My suspicion was confirmed all this time. We were being tracked down, and set up. I gotta get out of here, by all means. I mean, i can bend the bars using hamon anytime, but let's see where this goes...

"We're calling boss," The big guy opened his old phone, then pressed some numbers. Boop boop beep beep beep beep... Tuuuuuu... tuuuuu...

"Hello?" The phone started.

"It's us, Miss. Bushido has been terminated".

"Great! They better learn their lesson not to ruin someone's career".

"Thanks to you too, Miss. If the company you are working with didn't want to pay the police, we wouldn't be able to continue your request".

"Ahaha".

His called was interrupted by a thick policewoman who greeted him and the thin man.

"Hehehe... Well, hello, handsome! I brought some tequila. Would you like to have some  with me? Wink wink".

Both men silent. They suddenly exploded in laughter.

"HAHAHAHA! You thought you can fool us? We can detect easily that you're a man!" The buff one commented first.

"Correct. Even my blurry eyes able to tell the difference between a real woman and a fake ones," then the skinny one.

Ouch. My disguise failed.

I looked around, and seen that there's no one else at the station, and the cameras seem to absent. I gotta do what i gotta do.

"Sorry for this." I muttered. "Huh?" The two gasped.

I stroke my finger at the skinny cop's neck, knocking him out, and the muscular cop tried to fight, but i paralyzed him with my hamon and knocked him out too.

Night night, dipshit.

"Huh. I'm pretty sure I'm going to fool them," I unbuttoned my police shirt and released two volleyballs out from my chest. Later, I looted everything they had. The thin man didn't acquire anything, even a handphone. The beefy man had the phone which he used to call his boss. Hmm, I wonder who's their boss.

It wasn't locked, luckily. I searched the latest person he had called. It was an unknown number. I discovered further by calling the number again.  Tuuu.... Tuuuuu.....

"Hello? Who's this?"

Strangely familiar voice. Reminds me of Netherlands.

"Ah, hello, Miss. I just want to inform you that your mercenaries are dead-"

She hung up.

"Very poor choice of words Joseph, now, let's get out of here!" Ken said.

"I have a plan. tie up these two, bring them with us to an abandoned spot, we'll make them talk." I said.

So we tied them up and put them in the trunk of Shizaki's car, which was big enough.

The sun was setting, it was getting dark, we managed to find an old abandoned farm to hide temporarily, and we waited for these two men to sober up.

Then, each one opened their eyes.

"W-where are we?" One asked.

"Hey, you're finally awake, good. Now, we have some questions, for you." I said while bringing out a large wrench.

"Who paid you, who is your boss? Talk or this big boy will be swung right at your jaw." I interrogated.

The muscular dude pleaded first, "Please, don't, Sir. I don't want my friend to die".

"I'm not that weak!" The skinny person scolded, then talked to me, "Whatever you do, I'm not telling you anything. Besides, you're hurting yourself doing this as you're getting more infractions".

"I don't care. The most important thing is I know the mastermind behind this".

"Oh, alright if you want to," The thin man opened his mouth, wanted to tell the truth.

"Who? Tell me!"

"No".

BANG! BONK! HHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! The wrench hit him so hard I dislocated and locked the man's lower jaw. He couldn't talk at all at this point.

"Now, it's your turn. I know that you go to the gym three times a day, but don't mess with this man who goes to the gym FIVE times a day!" I lied, his body was shaking as hard as a 7.0 Ritcher Scale earthquake.

His trembling hand slowly pointed to Eirine's teal bag. That was where we confiscated this big man's phone.

"C-call her a-again..." He stuttered.

"Pass me the phone!" I commanded Eirine.

"Yes, Sir!" She shoved her bag, then threw the phone and landed right on my palms.

I called the number again. Tuuu.... Tuuuuu... Tuuu......

Hina's voice was heard, "Hey, Chisato. Someone calls you. Whose number is this?"

Everyone stood there, in silence.

"Give me the phone Hina! Hello? Hello?" A familiar voice came out. "It's been a while eh? Chisato." I said, menacingly. "H-huh?" She gasped. I hung up.

"That's it?" Shizaki said. "We don't want to reveal ourselves too much, just a little warning of what's to come for her." I replied. "So, that's your boss, Chisato Shirasagi?" I asked them.

"Y-yes..." The big man answered. "You're pretty weak for a big guy. Well, now we know the person behind this all, behind all this trickery and manipulation." I concluded.

"Now let's go, we have business to take care of." I turned my face to the gate.

"What about these guys?" Eirine said. "Leave them here, they'll figure themselves out." I replied. I threw them a pair of grass clippers. "Free yourself if you can, we may never speak of this again." I threatened menacingly.

We're coming, and we're coming fast.

I gave Kokoro a call. "Hey, how's it going?" I greeted. "Good, almost arrived in Japan. How are you guys?" She asked.

"We found the person behind all of this, after all this time."

"You did?! Kasumi, listen, come here now!" Kokoro called. "The person behind this all has been blending with us all this time, since the Netherlands, in fact." I said.

"Chisato Shirasagi." I gave them the answer. "I KNEW IT! I KNEW THAT BITCH WAS THE ONE BEHIND ALL OF THIS!" Kokoro exclaimed. "Calm down Kokoro, well, good job then, we'll deal with some stuff here, now lay low." Kasumi suggested.

Change of plan. Kasumi and Kokoro didn't hire the best lawyers in the world to defend us. Instead, with the help of their conglomerate partners Adrien Fritzer and Calvin Giovanni, they loaded a continent full of grands to both USA and Japan police enforcement when we were helped by The League to change identity and every personal information about us. For some reason The League used strange names that seemed to be originated from Africa. But, eh. I took it.