Meeting Kara Zor-El

The next morning, at Kara's apartment

Kara woke up first and gazed at the beauty lying on her. 'She's so peaceful when she's sleeping.' Thought Kara, while stroking Lena softly. Soon Lena started to shift and green eyes met blue eyes. "Good morning." Lena said in a raspy voice and it made Kara shiver. The Super smiled warmly. "Morning Zhao."  Kara said softly and leaned to kiss her girlfriend softly.

"Hmmm...I like it when you speak Kryptonese." The Luthor complimented and kissed Kara again. The blonde smiled brightly. "Hey shovuh, would you like something to eat? Because I'm starving." Kara said as she hugged Lena tighter. "Yeah, I would really love to." Answered Lena and with that Kara stood up and super sped to her kitchen, making some pancakes. Of course Lena followed her and couldn't stop looking at Kara's exposed abs.

"Take a picture, it will last longer." Joked Kara, while flipping a pancake. Lena was now blushing and gave her girlfriend a kiss on the cheek. "Oh you have no idea how many pictures I have of you in my mind." Seductively the Luthor said. This time it was Kara's turn to blush.

While breakfast was getting ready, Lena set up the table and after that she called Jess, that she will take an off today. "Breakfast!" Shouted the Super excitedly, which startled Lena a bit. The Luthor ran to the table and saw one plate with ten stacks and the other with four. "Sorry babe, did I startle you?" Kara asked sweetly and kissed Lena's forehead. "It's okay love. By the way it looks delicious."

Kara smirked and whispered into Lena's ear. "It's delicious, but not as delicious as you." This time Lena was blushing hard, and I mean read like a tomato. Eventually they ate together and as usual Kara devoured her food in minutes. "Kara? Can you tell me about Krypton? I mean you don't hav-." Lena was cut off by a soft pair of lips. "Zhao, it's okay. And you can ask me anything." Kara said sweetly, while looking into Lena's eyes with love.

After eating they cleaned quickly up and later sat on the couch, Lena looking at Kara with awe. "So my real name is Kara Zor-El, daughter of Zor-El and Alura Zor-El. I come from the House of El and the 'S' symbol on my suit is actually my family crest. I left Krypton when I was 13 to protect my baby cousin, Kal-El or known as Superman." Kara wanted to say more, but was cut off by Lena. "Wait? So you are older than Superman?" The raven haired asked totally confused and Kara just nodded. "Well yes I am, but when I left Krypton my pod got knocked out of course and so I was in a deep sleep where time wouldn't pass, called the phantom zone. I was asleep there for about two decades and eventually crashed on earth a little later. But when I arrived, my cousin has become a grown up already, so I haven't got the chance to be his guardian. Then he left me with the Danvers, wich is a wonderful family, but what hurts me a little is that...That he was never really a part of my life when I grew up on earth." Kara said the last part sadly and Lena saw the hurt in Kara's eyes and hugged her tight. "I'm so sorry Kara, you lost so much, I couldn't even imagine the pain you've gone through." This time Kara just hugger Lena tighter. "It's okay now. I'm passed it. Oh and on Krypton I was kind of a prodigy, I was the youngest to enter the science guild. Because my father was a scientist and my mother a judicator, here on earth would be called a lawyer."

Now Lena was totally impressed. "And here I thought you were only a reporter." Joked the Luthor and kissed Kara softly. The Super chuckled and kissed her then with more passion. "Yeah...Actually people think I am the last daughter of Krypton, but about five years ago. The time where Reign was a problem I found my birth city, Argo, floating through space and my mother was alive. My father was the one who saved the city, but he sacrificed himself for that." Kara said as a tear slid out of her eyes and Lena rubbed it quickly away. Lena had no idea what to say, she was speechless. She thought she was the one who suffered pain, but the woman whom she held in her arms has gone through clearly more and instead of going into depression, she has turned it into an optimistic side. "I love you." Lena said softly. Kara gave her a warm smile. "I love you too."

Suddenly Kara's alarm gone off. The Super muttered words that were not understandable for Lena, eventually Krypton's curse words. "Lena I need to train. Wanna come and watch me?" The blonde said sweetly. "Of course I would love to, but where?" The raven haired asked. Kara pointed her finger down to the floor and grabbed Lena's hand. "Come! I'll show you."

The Super was dragging the Luthor to her training room. "Tada!" Yelled Kara enthusiastically. Lena was amazed at the training room. "So you train here everyday? How come isn't you apartment in pieces?" Lena joked. The blonde was chuckling and gave her a quick kiss. "It's called self control, babe. And yes I train everyday, it keeps me calm." Answered Kara with a matter-of-factly. The raven haired kissed her girlfriend softly. "Show me what you got." Whispered Lena. Just the tone made Kara's legs temble. "Oh babe, I will show you what I got on bed tonight." Kara walked to her 'hidden room' and winked at Lena before disappearing.

A minute passed and Kara came out with a DEO tracker suit. Lena was still there blushing hard. "Umm, babe are you okay?" Kara asked worriedly. The Luthor looked at the Super and nodded happily. "Kelex, can you please put a protection barrier on Lena and scan her please." Ordered Kara nicely to the robot. Suddenly a robot emerged out of nowhere, scanned Lena and put a protection barrier on her. "Darling, what's this for and since when do you have a robot?" Asked the Luthor very confused. While Kara was preparing her training trial, she looked at Lena with heart eyes and answered: "Incase an error happens while training, you have a magnetic field around you that will blast all particles off you and Kelex is from Argo, basically I had him since three years."

The Super typed a few more buttons and so the training has begun. Lena was impressed on how graceful Kara is, but her punches were incredibly hard. And when she uses her powers, it was jus fascinating. But Lena got a panic attack when robots with Kryptonite attacked Kara, but she got confused why she didn't get any effect. After the training was over Kelex cleaned for Kaar up, while she was fixing herself again. "Love, why isn't Kryptonite effecting you anymore? You literally gave me a heart attack." Lena said worried. Kara was now looking at her thinking the words she could use. "After I reabsorbed Red Daughter, a full Kryptonian came into me making me ten times or even more stronger. After a while of testing, Alex found out I'm also immune to Kryptonite, my only physical weakness and that's because my DNA has become double, making my blood incredibly strong and solar radiation strong that Kryptonite radiation can't get through." Kara explained, as if it were the most normal thing. Lena was totally amazed on how the biology of Kryptonian's worked. "Wow, that was something unexpected." Lena said and kissed Kara. It got rather passionate and heated rather quick, and had some fun together. But after the 'fun', literally fucking each other till they can't walk, well Lena can't walk...They watched movies, ate take out and cuddled each other for the rest of the day.