I'm back

It's been a week since Kara's disappearance, but for Lena it felt like forever. It's been the worst week she ever had. Stress at L-Corp, stress at the DEO, stress by covering Kara, just everything was stressful. The Luthor would lie on bed, crying herself to sleep, because she misses Kara. For her, it's like a full piece of her heart has been torn apart, just gone. Since she didn't feel well, the pets would often sleep with her, trying their best to comfort her. It did make her feel better, since they radiate Kara's warmth, but it still wasn't Kara.

Lena wasn't the only one having stress. Everyone had it! Nia and James tried their best covering for their missing boss, Alex ordered around, Brainy tired to develop technology to get contact with Kara, Micheal had to take Supergirl's duties and J'onn had tried multiple times to reach Kara.

At the DEO

Lena was helping Brainy with the new device, that would reach Kara and eventually open a portal for her. But sadly their tests have always failed and none of them knew what was wrong. "Argh! Why isn't it working?!" Lena slammed the metal table, making Brainy jump. The alien noticed Lena's anger and frustration so he tried his best to comfort her. "Little boxes comrade. I know it's hard without the heart of the family, but we will get her back." Brainy said softly. Now Lena let tears roll down her cheeks. "I-I'm just so worried. I don't know if she's even alive. I-I haven't gotten the things done that I want to do with her and only her. I want to marry her, have kids and many more. But now...Now my hope just dies everyday. I'm trying Brainy, but it's so hard." Sobbed the Luthor. Brainy gave her a hug and let her sob onto his shoulder. He wasn't known to give hugs, but since he met Nia, he knew the feeling...The special feeling when you're in the arms of the person you love. "We will get her. Like you said, she is Kara Zor-El and nothing will bring her down." The alien said. Those words were enough for Lena to motivate, to motivate to get her Kara back.

While both geniuses were doing science stuff and so on, Alex was commanding agent's to try and find her sister. "Vasquez try to find any heat signature within the zone!" Commanded Alex. You could see in her eyes that she didn't sleep and was overworking herself. "Director, we can't find anything because the material is too thick." An agent said. "Work harder!" Shouted Alex, which scared a few agent's. It was enough for her, she needed to punch something, so she went into a training room and vented her anger out to a poor box sack.

At the dark matter zone

Kara was clearly exhausted. She tried to push the ship out of the zone, but it felt like an endless maze to her. Right now, she was laying on a bed and smiled when she looked at the picture of her hand Lena, on their very first date as a couple. 'I have to get back to her.' Thought Kara. Then she grabbed something out of her pocket. It was the engagement ring that she made out of the asteroid. The band was bright silver, brighter than any metal on earth, in the middle was a black diamond, that was surrounded by lime-green Space Peridot's. It was just perfect, because Lena is truly out of this world. In Kara's eyes Lena was like a goddess that Rao made, just perfect.

she was smiling like a dork when she imagined the day she would propose. Even through the hardest times, Kara had always a way to smile bright like a star, even the stars would be jealous. Then she imagined her future with the woman she loves. Getting married, having kids, going on holidays...Growing old together. As she thought about that, her mind wandered on how her kids would look like. 'I do hope they would get Lena's beautiful Kryptonite eyes.' Thought Kara. I mean, green became her favorite color because of Lena's amazing eyes. The day she met Lena, the very first thing she saw was her eyes, the eyes that enchanted her.

But then she drifted into sad thought's. 'What if I don't make it out here and die alone? What if I can't see Lena and tell her I love her? What will happen to everyone when I'm gone?' Those questions wandered through Kara's mind and it made her cry. The Super sobbed for about 30 minutes, till she got and idea on how to get back.

Quickly she stood up and ran to the control room. She knew that a ship would never have a 100% automatic navigation, just that the control button was missing. She quickly ripped open a box that was filled with wires. Kara then followed a wire that was for the navigation and ripped it out of it's system. Suddenly light's started to flicker and the control was on. "Yes!" Squealed Kara and jumped like a child, literally like one. Then she tried to to navigate to Earth, but the hard problem was that the signal didn't know where she was. So she had to roam around the dark place, till suddenly she was met by glowing, far aways stars. 'I did it!' Thought Kara and smiled bright. Finally the ship got a signal and flew towards Earth...Kara's home.

At the Luthor and Danvers Household

Lena was watching Kara's favorite movie, 'The Wizard Of Oz', while the pets cuddled with her. But for all of them they felt a piece missing and that missing cuddle piece was Kara. The Luthor had Kara's sweatshirt on, that really smelled like her girlfriend and it comforted her. They kept on watching, till Lena's phone vibrated. "Hey Alex." Said Lena tired. "Lena get to the DEO! We got a signal from the ship!" Yelled Alex into the phone, which would make Lena def. Lena's eyes went wide and basically ran out of the house, with three pets totally confused, but followed. They all got into the car and Lena drove like crazy, surely over the speed limit. Tears started to well up in her eyes, she was so happy that Kara was alive and is coming back.

At the DEO

"How long would it take her?" Alex asked Brainy. "About an hour if she continues with that speed." Brainy said, who was totally sure about his calculation. The red head just nodded and paced around, clearly very impatient. "Honey, please relax. Kara is coming." Kelly said and grabbed Alex's hand. Alex then looked at her girlfriend and hugged her tight. "I know Kell's. It's just been really hard without her." Alex said and now kissed Kelly softly on the lips. Kelly just smiled and was happy, mostly happy to see her girlfriend relaxed and happy.

Lena then barged into the facility, with three pets following her, clearly having an idea on what's going on. "Is she here?!" Lena said out of breath. "No, not yet. She would arrive in about 20 minutes." Brainy said. Lena sat on a chair and tapped her foot, waiting patiently for Kara.

Those 20 minutes were the longest 20 minutes for everyone. Finally the ship landed in the desert and basically multiple vans drove there. As they arrived, they saw a huge ship, that clearly did not look in it's best condition. Almost everyone got out of the vans and approached the ship slowly. Everyone flinched when the door got kicked open and there stood Kara, who had tears in her eyes. "Kara!" Yelled Lena and ran into her lovers arms, who was hugging her tight, afraid to let go. "I missed you." Lena said and kissed Kara softy on the lips. Oh, how they missed each other's kisses. "I missed you too." Kara said, who had tears in her eyes. Suddenly they were attacked by a huge group hug. "You're back." Sobbed Nia, who was clearly happy to see her idol. Kara just smiled warmly and said: "I'm back."