Kryptonian family and pets

2 weeks later

The past weeks were exhausting for Kara and Lena. Supergirl was needed and CatCo was running busy. The DEO, Dreamer, Batman, Batwoman, even Booster Gold and Supergirl were busy trying to find those missing alien's. They found some leads, but they were still not close enough to crack the case. Lena was busy with the board and her project's. Both would mostly come home with tired faces, but were always happy to see and have each other. To be honest they were so happy to be sharing a home together, a home filled with love and joy...And well a lot of sex.

At the Luthor and Danvers Household

Today the couple were going to Argo. Both were packing clothes and stuff. Of course a few things for the Kryptonian dogs. "My love, did you pack everything?" Kara asked, as she hugged Lena from behind and pressed a chaste kiss on Lena's neck. The Luthor smiled warmly and so did the Super. "I did, love. Did you? Also snacks because I know you." Teased Lena and tuned around to kiss Kara sweetly. The blonde started to giggled, oh Rao for Lena that giggle is everything. "I did, now everything is ready in the DEO, including our baggage and the dogs. We better get going before Alex is getting a panic attack." Joked Kara, wich made Lena laugh. They both quickly locked up the house and made a electric field, so whoever tried to break in would get a shock, depending of their biology. The Kara change to her suit and picked up Lena bridal style, and flew to the DEO.

At the DEO

"I bet Clark's child would be like his aunt. A food lover. There is a 98.789% certainty." Brainy said while typing on his computer. "I agree and would follow into Kara's footsteps. I mean come one, who wouldn't take her as a role model?" Nia said, while munching on a choco. "Well I agree on that too." The director said, who was typing busily on a tablet. J'onn was chuckling. "Well there is a high chance, but Kara isn't just a person, she's a beacon of hope." The Martian answered,; with a matter-of-factly.

"Hey guys!" Kara said, while lading on the balcony and setting Lena softly on the floor. "Is the ship ready?" Lena asked, who was walking towards Alex and gave her a hug. "Yeah everything is ready. Just you guys are missing, then the ship is ready." Joke Alex and gave her sister a hug. "Rao I can't wait to meet my nephew!" Squealed the Super. They all just laugh and headed towards the ship. As they arrive to the hangar, Kara's ship was already floating, with the door open. "Please don't tell me this the ship you also built." Lena said shocked and was amazed on the design. "Okay, I won't tell." Kara said and shrugged. All other's laughed at Kara's answer, while Lena stood still on her tracks. "Kara Zor-El Danvers never stops to amaze me." Muttered the Luthor. The Super smiled and kissed her softly. "And you Lena Kieran Luthor never stop to amaze me, everyday." The blonde said softly.

The Superfriends talked for a time and said their goodbyes. The couple entered the ship and the Super typed the coordinates for Argo. "You ready?" Kara asked softly, as she buckled up. Lena smiled. "Always." Lena answered and held Kara's hand. "You fluffy doggies ready?" Asked the blonde and got two barks as a response. "Off we go!" And so did the ship fly into the atmosphere till outer space. Lena was amazed on how fast the sip was going. "Well be there in about an hour. So fill free to chill around the ship." Teased Kara and stood up went to the couch, followed by two fur balls. The Luthor awed on the sight and went to the couch too. "You know. My father's lab still exist. If you want, you could go check it out. It might help you with your project's." Kara offered and cuddled with Lena, while watching into deep space. "Really?" Lena asked. Kara looked down at her and smiled warmly. "Of course. My father would have really liked you. He would be really happy to explain his research to someone else." Teased Kara ands kissed Lena's forehead. The Luthor giggled.

Both just cuddled in comfortable silence and enjoyed the view from space, while the dogs were playing on some chew toy. "I love you." Lena said, who was snuggled under the crook of Kara's neck. "I love you too." Kara said, with love.

30 minutes later

Soon both felt a gravity force on the ship and it landed safely. Lena looked outside and saw Kara's family standing there. The doors opened and the blonde held Lena's hand, then walked out and both were soon attacked by a group hug. "Hey guys! I've missed you so much." Kara said, while hugging them tighter and Lena fell into the embrace. "Inah, I'm so happy to see you again and your significant other." Alura said and tucked a lose strand behind Kara's ear. "Hey couz. Looks like earth doesn't need me. And the Luthor who is changing the world for the better" Clark said and gave the a bone crushing hug, well tried to. "Well isn't the Krytonian, who always runs into danger and the badass CEO visiting us." Joked Lois and gave them a hug. The couple smiled and Kara was really shaking. "Where is he?" The blonde asked too eagerly.

Clark and Los gave a look. "You mean them?" Clark asked. It took time for Kara to realized, till her eyes went wide and so did Lena's. "W-wait, What? I have nephew's?!" Kara said, putting extra tone on the word 'nephew'. Lois nodded and walked over to a bush, soon she revealed two little boys. The blonde's jaw dropped and her eyes was filled with love. "Hey little buddies, I want you to meet aunt Kara and aunt Lena. Supergirl and the good Luthor." Clark said and held both boys, showing them to their aunts. "Kara, Lena. I want you to meet Jonathan Samuel Kent or Jon-El and Connor Louis Kent or Con-El." The older Super said. Soon both boys opened their eyes and looked at their aunt very attentively. "Connor? As in-." Kara was interrupted by Lois. "Connor as in the male name you would have been given, when you were a boy. It was to honor you, Kara. Clark and I didn't know how to thank you, so we wanted to honor one of our boys under you." Kara smiled and held both boys, soon Lena joined and held Jon. "Hey little one. Oh Rao, you do have those eyes of your father." Lena chuckled, as Jon wrapped his hand around Lena's finger. Kara was just gazing at Connor. "You know, both you and your brother remind me, when your father was a baby. I always looked at him and was always afraid to let go, because I wanted to protect him. And why do you have magnificent blue, green eyes like your mom?" Kara said and kissed her nephew's forehead.

All others hearts melted at the scene. "Your cousin and Lena would be great parents. I mean their daily life isn't based on kids, but when they are, they act like professionals. Were doing a bad job Smallville." Whispered Lois, who was also joking, but was really impressed. Alura was just happy, to see her daughter happy. "Kara, let's bring your stuff to your house and eat dinner. The dogs are starting to get impatient." Alura chuckled out. They all nodded and grabbed the stuff and headed to Kara's house. The couple gave the babies back to their parents and the other's left so they could prepare the food. The blonde took out a key, that looks like to have the family code of arms on it, pushed it in and the door slid open. As the entered, Lena was attacked by something. "Darling what is that!?" Panicked Lena. Kara was laughing. "Mithen get off now!" She demanded. The little dragon obeyed and flew to her owner. "Hey my fire ball! I've missed you!" Kara said, while petting the dragon, soon getting whines from the dogs and gave them attention too. "Dragon? Since when do you have a ice blue dragon, with glowing purple eyes and is winged?!" The Luthor asked bedazzled. "Oh well. Mithen, this is Lena. Lena meet, Mithen. And I had her since I was a baby. Don't get fooled d by her size, we used a size inducer on her to reduce her side. And instead of birds, we have dragons on Krypton." Kara said casually. "Oh, I didn't know that. But she's beautiful. Where is she from?" Lena asked, while petting the dragon. Kara smiled and her heart felt warm. "Well Krypton used to have four moons...Koron, Wegthorn, Xenon and Mithen. And Mithen was filled with dragon life. So when I found out she was a pure Mithanian dragon, I named her Mithen." Kara answered softly, while sitting on the couch, with both dogs by her side. "Well she does look like a moon dragon. Why isn't she on earth with you?" Lena asked curiously. The Super was thinking at first, but answered: "I did bring her to earth, but people got specious, why the back of my clothes were burned or iced. So I had to bring her back. Actually I was planing after this trip to bring her with me, because my mom said she felt lonely without me. I just need an inducer to change her appearance, maybe a lizard or something."

"Well, I could change that. Then we can bring fire ball to earth, just make sure she wouldn't burns someone to a crisp." Joked Lena. Both were laughed and were now snuggled together with the pets. Mithen of all, was always cuddling between them. Eventually they ll fell asleep on the couch. All were just happy to be in Argo...together.