Reasons...

At Kara's apartment

It was a rainy Saturday morning. The lightning was echoing through the city, sending light goosebumps to everyone. The couple was lying on the bed sleeping, but Lena soon woke up by Kara's swirling. She could hear Krypto and Koron playing in the living room. Lena hugged Kara tight, whispering sweet words into her ear to know the nightmare wasn't real. The blonde started to breath calmly and her eyes fluttered open, clear with shock. "I'm here don't worry. I'm here." Lena said softly, as she kissed Kara's forehead. Kara hugged Lena tighter and started to let go of a few tears. "Are you okay? Do you want to talk about it?" The Luthor asked softly and the Super nodded.

Kara let go and laid herself on the bed again and patted her stomach, to let Lena know she can lay her head there. First it was silence, Lena was waiting patiently for Kara to talk. "I didn't have a nightmare. Just the sound of lighting reminds me of the last moments on Krypton. It's not that I'm afraid of it, it just releases a deep memory." Kara said as she interlaced their hands. Lena looked at her and just saw the pain in Kara's eyes, but she kept quiet to let her girlfriend talk. "You know, I can still remember everything before I left. The day my parents rushed into my room and brought me to the launch pad and pod, and from a far distance I saw my uncle and aunt, with Kal-El in the ship. With every second passing by I could feel the quakes stronger and the lightning become lauder. The sky was red and outside of launch pad I saw lava and volcanos building. As I hugged my parents goodbye, my pod launched right after Kal-El's, and...and I saw how my planet was dying, I would rather say it suffered a slow death first, but then it always rushed. Just when I would set course for earth that time, I saw how Krypton exploded and the remains of the planted knocked my pod off course. I'm passed the nightmare's, but the memory just hits my soul different." Kara said as a tear slid out of her eyes.

The Luthor saw that and went up to rub it away. Lena kissed Kara softly on the lips an hugged her tight. "That time where you had a fight with Supergirl, about the Kryptonite. And I said because it was personal. It wasn't because you're a Luthor, Rao I never cared about that. Even though it was the only substance that could kill me...I was craving for it. It hurt me that I couldn't touch the leftovers of my dead planet without hurting me, before. I felt awful that I couldn't go near the one thing that was closest to my planet, to my people, to my culture and to my family." The Super said softly to Lena, who was now looking at her with wide eyes. "Darling, you should have told me that before. Because now I know the reason why. I'm so sorry." This time Lena kissed Kara deeply and hugged her tight. "Don't apologize for that, babe. It's not your fault." Kara said softly.

After hugging each other for awhile Kara broke the silence: "I wasn't sent to earth to fall in love with a human, have children and live in a house with a white fence. I was sent to protect my cousin, but I couldn't full fill it. But destiny planned something else for me and I'm happy on how it came out, because if it would have gone as planned, I would have never met you...Lena Luthor. And I'm falling in love with you, every single day I find a new way to fall for you." Kara said with a warm smile and heart eyes. Lena smiled brightly and Kara leaned in to kiss Lena with love and passion. "And I can't wait, to spend more precious moments with you."

They kissed with passion and love. It first started sweet, but got more heated by the time. When Kara sucked on Lena's pulse point, Lena moaned. Of course the blonde took the chance to slid her tongue into Lena. Both were fighting for dominance and Kara clearly won, But after that their tongues collided into a perfect dance, making them both moan in pleasure. Soon They took their shirts slowly off and Lena was touching Kara's abs softly. The Super turned their positions, so that now Lena was under Kara. They both wanted to continue, when they got interrupted by scratching on the door. "Unleash the dogs!" Kara yelled as joke and now Lena was giggling at her action. First Kara got out of bed and wanted to put her shirt on, but Lena insisted. "Oh no, I want to see those babies all day." Lena teased as she touched Kara's abs. "Are you using me for my body?!" Faked gasped Kara. They both started to laugh, but the Super obeyed the Luthor and slipped only a sports bra and shorts.

As they both exited the bedroom, they got attacked by happy dogs, giving barks an kisses. "Good morning to you too." Joked Kara, as she hugged Koron, while Krypto was on Lena. "You're such good boys." Lena said in her baby voice as she hugged both dogs, and made Kara's heart melt. "Okay, who wants breakfast?" The Super asked excitedly. Instantly both dogs turned to her and made puppy eyes. "Rao, do not use my weapon against me!" Joked Kara, while Lena was laughing. "Darling, now you know how I feel." Teased Lena and squeezed Kara's cheek and then gave her a sweet kiss.

While Lena and Kara were preparing breakfast. The dogs were fooling around, like floating above Kara and Lena, observing carefully. "Thank you, love." Lena said, with a grateful smile. Kara looked at her with confusion. "For what? And to be honest I should thank you more." Kara said warmly, which made Lena's heart melt. The Luthor looked at her with heart eyes. "I'm thanking you for sharing with me something personal. It means a lot to me." Lena said. The blonde stopped cooking and hugged her girlfriend tight. "You know, I love you." Kara said softly and kissed Lena's temple. "I love you too." Lena replied softly.