Epilogue

10 years later

"Little superheroes! It's time to get up!" Lena yelled from the kitchen and heard three sleepy groans. "Mommy, five more minutes!" Kyra yelled back from her room. Lena rolled her eyes and saw how her wife just got back from a mission. "Morning, baby." Kara said and gave a kiss to her lovely wife. "Morning, love." Lena answered and gave a quick peck on Kara's lips, making the Super smile. "Are the little peanuts not waking up?" Kara asked and Lena chuckled. "They did get your stubbornness." Lena teased and Kara pouted. "Okay, you're right." Kara said and super sped to the kids. "Wake up little peanuts." Kara said softly and gave them a kiss on each forehead, including the pets. Kian opened his eyes and smiled, so did the pets,Kyra and Kyril. "Morning Ieiu." The triplets said in unison. "Go get changed or mommy won't make any breakfast." Kara said and immediately all of them super sped around the room. Not even five second the triplets stood ready, with backpacks on their shoulders and the pets were ready by their side. After some time they went down and ate breakfast together. "Uncle Micheal called and said that the biology test has been moved to next week." Lena said and saw how the triplets pouted. "I was so excited." Kyril said and his brother and sister nodded. "I know, but it isn't cancelled, just moved." Lena softly said and saw how her kids smiled slightly. They talked and ate together, till Kara noticed the time. "Oh Rao! Little superheroes it's time to go and I have to head to CatCo." Kara said and instantly the kids stood up. The oldest Super gave a kiss goodbye to her wife and the kids kissed their moms on the forehead. All Super's including the pets flew up int the bright blue sky and Lena yelled: "Love you!" And hears multiple 'I love you's' back. The triplets fire to the Superhero Academy, that their Ieiu and other heroes have built, while Kara and the pets flew towards CatCo. Lena stayed at home, since it was her day off from L-Corp.

After a busy day, Kara, the pets and the triplets arrived home. "Babe, we are ho-." Kara didn't even finish her sentence. What she saw in front of her made her heart pound in panic, her eyes shot up wide. The triplets came from behind and looked around the house...It was a total mess, lamps broken, furnitures damaged or misplaced. It showed signs of struggle. "M-mommy?" Kian whispered and hoped to hear any answer from Lena, so were the others. The pets flew and sniffed around and found no trace of Lena. All started to search for Lena's heartbeat, but nothing. "Alex, Lena has been kidnapped." Kara said through her comms.

A week Later

Kara did not take a rest. Day and night she searched for her wife...The person that held her heart. The whole city participated, trying to search the known CEO of L-Corp. The triplets couldn't sleep at night, practically none of them were able to sleep. they just cuddled with each other and listened for the known heartbeat. Kara would have the triplets beside her, while the pets cuddled around them. "Ieiu?" Kyra asked and her mother looked down. "Yes, little one?" Kara asked softly and stroked Kyra's hair. She noticed the boys were asleep and so were the pets. "Will we find mommy?" Kyra asked, as tears started to build in her eyes. Kara stayed silent for a moment, but she knew that they would find Lena. Her wife was not some damsel in a tower, she was a fighter. "We will. I know we will find her." And with those words, Kyra fell into a peaceful sleep, probably the first time of proper sleep after days.

The next day, Kara was patrolling around the world. It went for hours ad hours. She didn't take a break, not a single one...She would never give up for Lena. When the sun started to set, finally she heard the heartbeat that stole hers from day one. Kara flew to her, breaking the sound barrier. When she finally arrived to her destination, there she saw the abandoned Luthor mansion. She double checked and was sure that her wife, the mother of her kids was in there. "Alex, I found her! She in the abandoned Luthor mansion." Kara said and her sister immediately answered. "Kara, wait there. I'll call for back up." Kara scanned the place and saw the house was lined with lead.

It didn't take long till she saw Booster Gold, Dreamer and multiple DEO vans come. They all devided themselves in teams. Supergirl broke the door, but there was no one...Except for Lena, who was tied into a metal chair . "Lena!" The Super yelled and super sped to her. "Kara?" A weak voice said. "I'm here baby, don't worry." Kara said softly and kissed the top of Lena's head. Suddenly multiple guards came into sight and attacked them. Kara freed her wife, brought her outside to safety and sped back in to fight.

After all the chaos, the kidnapper was captured. Kara immediately went to Lena and gave her a bone crushing hug. "I've missed you so much." Kara said theough tears and Lena just hugged her tighter. "I missed you too." Lena said and kissed her wife deeply. "You got me worried sick." Kara said, while sniffling. Lena wiped the tears away that rolled down Kara's cheeks. "I know, but I'm safe now and I'm back with you." Lena said softy and hugged Kara tight, as if she were afraid of letting go. Suddenly, they heard three known voices. "Where is she?!" Kyril asked one of the DEO agents. The agent pointed towards their mother's and the triplets instantly super sped to them. "Mommy!" They said in unison. Soon the pets followed and joined the family hug. "Hey there my loves. Don't worry, I'm safe and okay now." Lena said softly and kissed each of their heads. "You got us scared." Kian said and the other two nodded in agreement. "I know, but I knew that you guys would find me." Lena answered softly. "We never gave up." Kyra said and made Lena chuckle. "I knew you would never." Lena said and looked at Kara, with heart eyes. "I thought...I would never find you." Kara said through tears and held her wife tighter. Lena started to shed tears as well and didn't dare to let go of Kara. "Remember what we always said to each other?" Lena asked and Kara nodded, with a sniffle. "We were always meant to find each other." Kara answered and Lena smiled softly. "No matter what happens...Being separated from each other, being stuck in space, to being kidnapped...We have always found each other." Lena said and cupped Kara's cheeks. "Always find each other" Kara repeated and kissed her wife deeply. They gazed into each other's eyes and knew it was true...No matter what, they will always find each other...

They will always find each other...

The End