Playdate!

Two months have passed and Rao did the triplets grow. Kara and Lena's wedding is only a month away and both can't wait to marry each other...Actually everyone can't wait. Everything has been doing very well. Crime rate is getting lower and lower in National City. CatCo is doing a great job and L-Corp just released a vaccine that can cure cancer...Which was a huge success.

The Superfamily are doing good and happy. Especially the triplets since they learned how to read and write very fast...Probably because of the Luthor smarts and they also look like three year olds. Also, the Superhero Academy has started construction and according to Bruce it can be finished by the end of this year. Life is doing great despite the hard times.

At the Luthor and Danvers Household

Kara and Lena planned a playdate with all the kids. Connor, Jonathan and Ashley . For days the triplets have been begging their mother's to make a playdate with their cousins, and happily after some convincing they obliged. Lena was in the kitchen making some snacks for about 50 people, which is only meant for six kids, while Kara was searching for board games and made the pool ready. "Ieiu do you need help?" Kyra asked, who was peeking from her room. Kara looked up to see her daughter, having a stack of LEGO's in her hands. "Sure princess, can you freeze the water a bit so it will stay nice and cool?" Kara asked and Kyra instantly super sped to the pool. From afar Kara was observing Kyra who was doing a great job with her freeze breath. "You're doing amazing!" Complimented Kara and gave a proud smile, making Kyra happy.

"Mommy should I bring this to the table?" Kian asked. Lena looked down and saw her adorable son. "That will be very nice." She said and gave him a kiss on the forehead and handed him the platter full of...vegetables. He gave a cheeky smile and walked to the dining table. "Ewww, vegetables." Someone yelled form the other side of the room. "Kyril, at least there is no Kale." Kian shot back and Kara was laughing. "They are so your kids." Lena said through the kitchen and made Kara laugh even harder. "And they are yours too." Kara said, who was now behind Lena, wrapping her arms around there waist. "Ieiu and mommy, should I fill Krypto, Koron and Mithen's bowls with food?" Kyril asked, who was floating above the kitchen island,with an eyepatch on his face. The couple looked back and smiled. "That would be great Captain Kyril." Kara said. Kyril nodded and took out is sword. "To the food!" He yelled and floated to the kitchen cabinet, full of food for Kryptonian pets. Just when Kyril filled the bowls, immediately came three pets running to him. "They were hungry." Lena chuckled out and Kara smiled. "I mean, they were running around the house like crazy." Kara joked and made Lena laugh.

When they were done preparing everything, right on time everyone arrived. "Hey guys!" Jonathan said happily, Connor and Clark following right behind him. "Oh, double trouble." Kara joked and made Clark laugh. instantly, when the twins saw they aunts, they tackled them to the ground. "Aunty Lena, thank you for the experiment set you gave me." Connor thanked and hugged Lena tighter. "No problem and glad that you like it." Lena said and hugged Connor. "I love it!" yelled Connor happily. "Aunty Kara, can you tell me about Krypton?" Jonathan asked and Kara smiled . "Of course." Kara relied and got a bone crushing hug as a return. Just then three other little half Kryptonian's Tackled their cousins and uncle to the ground. "Connor, Jonathan! Uncle Clark!" The triples said in unison and were very happy to se their cousins and uncle. "Hey there little goobers." Clark said and hugged all of them. After a few minutes Alex and ashley entered the house. "Aunty Alex! Ashley!" All five half Kryptonian's said. They tackled Alex and Ashley to the ground, but more softly. "What a greeting!" Joked Alex and made all of them giggle. "Aunty Kara! Aunty Lena! Uncle Clark!" Ashley said and ran to ll of them, hugging them at their legs. "Hey little warrior." Kara said and kissed Ashley's forehead. "Well they seem all bright awake ad hyperactive." Caulker joked and made the adult's chuckle.

After some time, the kids were playing LEGO together and were trying to build the highest LEGO building in the world. "Kyril, can you pass me the yellow LEGO block?" Kyra asked, who was floating on top and Kyril gladly hands to her. "Here you go." They divided themselves in groups. Ashley and Jonathan were responsible to stabilize the tower, Kian and Kyril were responsible to collect all LEGO blocks and Connor and Kyra were responsible to put the LEGO blocks on top of the tower. "They have already such an amazing team work." Clark said astonished. "They really do. For such a young age, they'e doing better then most adult's." Alex said and everyone on the table nodded in agreement. "I can already see when the are older, they would an amazing team." Lena said. "Definitely." Kara said, taking a sip form her coffee. "Oh no!" The six kids said in disappointment and all six adult's saw that the LEGO tower went crashing down. "Next time you can do it." Alex encourage and soon frowns turned to smiles. Later, the kids got changed to bathing suit and hopped into the pool. Splashing themselves with water and rode on floaties. It was really fun. They also enjoyed the slide and all adult's had to laugh at all the funny poses they did.

What felt like for hours, the kids were done and got themselves dressed up. Kara and end made a movie ready called 'Big Hero Six'. Everyone were watching the movie and seemed t enjoy it. Often they would hear 'Whoa's' or 'Cool's'...Meaning the kids ere amazed by it. When the movie was done, it was dinner time, because they heard six little glowing tummies making all of them laugh. "Dinner it is!" Lena said and ordered Pizza. In the minutes the Pizza arrived and literally everyone attacked the food. When there wasn't any food left, the kids and the pets probably have gotten a food coma and fell asleep on the dining table. Kara and Clark had to take pictures, because it was adorable and hilarious.

"I better bring our warrior home." Alex whispered and picked up a sleeping Ashley. Kara and Lena nodded and helps her bring the stuff in the car and said their bye's. After that Clark picked up the twins and their bags and flew into the night sky, of course saying goodbye to Kara and Lena. Then Kara picked up the boys and Lena the girl and brought them to bed. Giving them goodnight kisses and and hugs. "Good night my little Superheroes." Kara whispered and closed the bedroom door. The couple look at each other and smiled. "i'm happy that they enjoyed." lena said and Kara kissed her reply, full with love. "Me too." And after that the couple cleaned up, got themselves changed and dozed off to sleep, cuddling each other tight.