Luthor and Danvers Household

At (Kara's) apartment

Lena and Kara have just finished breakfast. They got into the bedroom and got changed. Lena wore Kara's sweater that has the House of El crest on it and simple jeans, with her hair tied into a messy bun. Kara found it adorable and hugged her from behind, resting her child on Lena's shoulder. "My baby looks so cute." Kara said and kissed her girlfriend's cheek, wich made Lena giggle. "Zhao rrip." Lena said. The Kryptonian gasped. "Did-did you just say 'Love you' in Kryptonese? Is breá liom tú ró-leanbh." Kara said the last part in Irish, and Lena smiled brightly. Eventually Kara also went to get changed, she changed into black jeans and as she took off her shirt, well Lena enjoyed the view. "Oh do not cover those babies." Lena said as she touched Kara's abs softly and kissed her. "Babe, but you just saw them yesterday." Teased Kara. Lena pouted, she really mastered the 'Kara Danvers pout'. "Anyway you will see them everyday after we move your stuff here. The faster we are done, the more time you have to touch my abs." Kara said and kissed Lena. The Kryptonian changed into a green sweater and gave a kiss to Lena.

After that they took Koron and Krypto with them and headed to Kara's spaceship. It was one that was able to shape shift, just like J'onn's. It shape shifted into a load truck. Then they got buckled up and drove to Lena's apartment. While driving they sang a few sings together, just fooling around. Then suddenly the song 'Born For You by David Pomeranz' played. Kara started to humm the intro of the song.

"Too many billion people running around the planet. What is the chance in heaven that you'd find your way to me." Kara sang and Lena was surprised that Kara could sing. The blonde held Lena's hand and interlaced them. "Tell me what is this sweet sensation. It's a miracle that happened. Though I search for an explanation. Only now thing it could be." The Super sang with her heart.

"That I was born for you. It was written in the in the stars. Yes, was born for you and the choice was never ours. It's as if the powers of the universe conspired to make you mine until the day I die. I bless the day that I was born for you." Kara sang the chorus with all her heart and with every word, every second she sang...Lena fell only deeper on love and so did Kara.

"Too many foolish people, try to come between us. None of them seem to matter when I look into your eyes. Now I know why I belong here, in your arms I found the answer. Somehow nothing seem so wrong here. If they only realize that I was born for you and that you were born for me. And in this random world, this is clearly meant to be. What we have the world could never understand or ever take away until the day I die. I bless the day that I was born for you." While Kara sang with all her heart could give, both knew that they were the missing puzzle of their lives. They just knew it. They knew that one day they can call each other's 'wives'. Kara knew that Lena is the one and so did Lena. One day, one of them will ask the big question.

And so Kara sang the last part with passion and softly. "What we have the world could never understand or ever take away. And as the years go by until the day I die. I bless the day that I was born for you." They both had tears in their eyes, especially Lena. Right then they arrived at Lena's building. "I never knew you could sing. That was amazing, love." Lena said and kissed Kara deeply, with passion. "I love you." The Kryptonian said, as they broke the kiss. "I love you too."

And so they got out of the car, Took the dogs and headed to Lena's apartment.

At Lena's apartment

When they busted into the apartment. Boxes were all ready. "Oh babe and about your lab. I may have asked Alex and Brainy to install one...Sooo you just need to bring your equipment, but that's it." Kara said while holding the list that Lena gave her. "You have?!" Lena asked surprised. The Super smirked. "I have." And the Luthor kissed her girlfriend. "Thank you." Lena replied softly. And with that Kara told Krypto and Koron what to take. Since their Kryptonian dogs, they have higher intelligence then normal ones. Basically if they want, they could even speak. The Super's super sped through the apartment gathering all the stuff Lena had on  her list. While they did that, Lena organized her personal stuff, like her journals, blueprints of the Luthor mansion's and other stuff. "Babe were gone lead the stuff into the truck!" Yelled Kara from the living room. "Okay, just let me take this box and then were done." Yelled Lena from her study. She then got up and took all the box.

"Okay were ready. Oh, you already put them into the truck." Chuckled Lena. Kara nodded and the dogs barked. "Then let's go home." Lena said with a smile on her face. They all exited the apartment and then the building. Lena chose to keep her apartment, just for emergencies or when her future kids need a place to live nearer to the city. Finally the last box was in the truck and they headed home.

It was about a 25 minute drive. Kara's house wasn't really in the city, more likely on the hill side of  then city. She basically chose to live there, because of security reasons. As they pulled up in front of the house, the Super's unloaded the truck in seconds. "All done!" Kara said and gave a kiss to Lena. "All of your things are there were they belong. Science things in the lab, cloths in the spare walk-in closet, business stuff in 'our' study. Thank Rao my study is huge. Oh and later I can carry your car into the garage." Kara said excitedly and hopped around like a child. " Thank you darling. I love you." Lena thanked and gave Kara a sweet kiss. "I love you too." Kara replied with heart eyes. "you know what i noticed? Why to you call it apartment, when the place were we live is basically with a house with hidden rooms. Kara Danvers I need to know those hidden rooms." Joked Lena and both started to laugh. The Super quickly let the 'truck' shift into it's original form and parked it into the garage. The she showed Lena around the house, well showing the hidden rooms, but with a press of a button they were visible. Lena was shocked, in the house there were for sure 12 rooms and 4 bathrooms. There was their bedroom, study, entertainment room, training room, monitor room with Kelex, the dogs room, a theatre and five guest rooms. "Well that was unexpected." Lena said amazed. Kara just rubbed the back of her neck. "Well I've installed this invisible thing, just in case when someone raided our house." Kara said sheepishly. Lena was shocked. "Wait you built the technology!?" The Luthor asked bedazzled. The Super just nodded and smiled. "So when I told you about Quantum Entanglement-." Lena was interrupted my Kara. "I had to act if I knew nothing about it or people might get suspicious. Yes, I knew everything what you explained me." Kara said in one breath and chuckled. they both started to laugh and the dogs were busy eating.

Later they ordered take out and cuddled on the couch, with Krypto and Koron sleeping on the floor. They were watching an action movie, but Kara wasn't really concentrated. "Umm I have to go to Argo in about two weeks. So I was wondering if you would like to come and meet my mom, cousin, my sister-in-law and eventually my nephew there." Asked Kara. Lena turned her full attention and wasn't sure, I mean she wants to go, but was afraid if she wasn't welcome there. "Hey look. Don't need to worry, they will love you or basically they love you already. We will only stay there for about three days. My family there really loves you, I know my cousin, Superman, is there. But there's nothing to be uncomfortable about, he may have judged you by your name, but later he understood who you really are. He did ask me if I could bring you. Anyway I wanted to." Kara was cut off by a kiss. They both smiled like idiots. "I love it when you ramble. And yes I would really love to come and meet my girlfriends family and culture." Lena said softly. They kissed again, just deeper this time. Both snuggled together and eventually fell asleep with huge smiles.