Reveal and Publicity

Lena and Kara have kept their relationship secret for about a month now. They even keep it secret from their friends. Kara was surprised she was able to keep it from Alex, her sister who could find out with one glance, that Kara is lying. The Kryptonian can be sneaky if she wants to. The month of secrecy was though for the couple, mostly when they had to team up in the DEO and act like they 'despise' each other.

They often sneek around, making sure nobody saw them and steal a few kisses here or there. The couple was just tired of hiding.

But today they will reveal it to their friends and eventually to the world, wich their really terrified of. Kara was really nervous, I mean she is used to as Supergirl or CEO of CatCo, to be on the front page of a newspaper. But she is absolutely not used as 'Kara Danvers, the woman dating Lena Luthor'.

At Lena's apartment

Lena woke up alone. It did made her sad a little, not to wake up next to her ray of sunshine. Of course she knew that her girlfriend had duty calls, and is basically used to be busy all the time. The Luthor got startled when she heard two happy barks. Soon she saw a blur of black and white, that hopped on the bed. "Good morning to you too." Lena giggled, while Koron was giving her kisses. She then hopped out of bed and went into the kitchen, when she saw a note with her favorite handwriting:

Good morning zrhueiao!

Sorry that you had to wake up without me, but I was needed at the DEO. While I'm gone, Koron and Krypto will keep you company. Love you so much and can't wait to cuddle with you.

Love

Kara Zor-El Danvers

Lena just smiled at the cute note, just by reading she could hear Kara's voice...Just her voice made her smile. She then made coffee and prepared the food for the hungry Kryptonian dogs. Later she enjoyed her time by reading a book, with the dogs next to her on the sofa. Actually she was reading Kara's journal. By reading made her stomach fill with butterflies.

At the DEO

The Super just flew into the DEO after handling with a forrest fire. "Anything else I gotta do?" Asked the heroine sweetly ,as she walked to her sister, having a huge grin on her face. The director looked at her and got quickly suspicious. "What happened? You're happy." The older Danvers asked. Kara looked at her and shrugged. "I just woke up with a good mood and my dogs just made me happy. Nothing happened." Kara said confidently and patter herself mentally, for doing a great lie. As usual Alex accepted it and asked no further suspicious questions. "Well sis, I'm happy, that you're happy and the city is quiet right now." Alex said softly and hugged Kara tight.

"I need to speak with you guys for a moment." J'onn ordered the Danvers sister's. They both looked at each other, having absolutely no idea what's going on. The Martian led them into a private room and closed it as soon as they entered. "I've noticed that there are less costumers at Al's Dive Bar everyday. I just have a feeling that someone is capturing alien's. It was just like a few years ago, with Lillian and CADMUS. We have to keep a good eye, because I have a bad feeling." J'onn said.

Kara and Alex got clearly worried. "This is not good, can we like send someone who is under cover? Maybe you J'onn?" Alex asked. The Martian nodded a 'yes'. "We're going to find out and I've been having a few leads. I will check further into the investigation, but you guys need to keep track with all alien's. Can you like track them through heat signature?" Explained J'onn. They all could see that this is something serious, right after that Alex informed the DEO. Later Kara flew off to Lena's apartment.

At Lena's apartment

The Luthor was still reading through her girlfriend's journal, but stopped when she heard boots land softly. Both dogs perked their heads to the direction and wagged their tails happily. "Hey babe." Kara said softly and practically ran to Lena, to give her a broke crushing hug. "Hey darling. Are you okay? I saw the fire." Lena asked worriedly. The blonde gave her a warm smile and kissed her then softly on the lips. "Everything is good baby. How are you? Did those doggies keep you good company, while I was gone?" She asked with a bright smile and pecked Lena's cheek. The Luthor giggled and nodded a 'yes'.

After a cuddling for a time, with the dogs. They both looked at each other an knew what to do. "Ready Supergirl?" Lena teased. "Always." Kara answered. The Super changed into civilian clothes, that show Kara Danvers. She then got her phone, took a picture with Lena, kissing her cheek. Then she posted it on instagram, having the caption: This woman is my everything. And always will be.

And posted it. Lena did the same, just with a different caption: I love this dork so much!

All they could do was wait, till they were on the front page of magazine's and newspaper's. Koran and Krypto noticed their discomfort and quickly snuggled with them. Wich made them smile.

Hours have passed and none of them were ready to look into their phone's. Soon enough they heard someone bust the door open. "How long have you guys been dating?! And since when was Kara able to hold a secret away from me that long?!" yelled Alex, as all the others came into sight. Kelly, James, Nia, Brainy, J'onn and even Sam were there. The couple were shocked at first and Kara had her fighting stand ready and the dogs growled, but soon chuckled to their reaction. "I told you so, I can be sneaky if I want to be and we are dating for about over a month." Kara answered casually. All of their friends had wide eyes and Sam just spat out her drink. "Sam you're getting my carpet stained!" Complained Lena with a joke behind it. "How could I have not known?" Sam, Nia and Alex said in unison. They all started to laugh. "Well anyway. You guys hid it well and I'm happy for you." James said and gave a hug to both of them. All the others did the same and congratulated them. "Kara, I am really surprised you were able to keep a secret that long from Alex." Kelly joked and gave her friend a hug. The Super chuckled. "Well it wasn't easy. But Lena and I got a few acting skills." Kara smirked. "Well you guys are now the #1 Power couple in National City and will be definitely on the front page's tomorrow." Sam said and laughed. Nia and Brainy gave a look to each other. "Well we aren't here to scold them, we came to celebrate with them. So who wants Pizza, Potstickers, Donuts and alcohol?" Asked the young brunette excitedly. "Oh me me!" Yelled Kara, like a child. Everyone in the room chuckled, as soon Kara super sped and was back with the whole stack. "You are basically dating a child." Alex said to Lena joking. "A very wise child." Answered Lena with a warm smile. "Hey! I am not a child!" Kara pouted and gave puppy eyes, while shoving Potstickers into her mouth. "Nope, absolutely not." Sarcastically Alex said.

Koron and Krypto were enjoying the Pizza slices that J'onn kept on feeding them. "I'm surprisedI wasn't able to find out with reading your mind." J'onn said to Lena. "Well, I did have a technology that was able to block your psychic waves." Lena said with a smirk. All the others laughed. "Lena is always three steps ahead!" Brainy said and high fived Lena. They all ate, laughed and enjoyed their moment through the night. All jus having fun. The couple were clearly worried about tomorrow, going into work, but that could wait. All they wanted was to enjoy and relax.