Comfort in your arms...

A week has gone by in a blur. Work was crazy for everyone! CatCo had articles to publish, the DEO and Supergirl fighting rogue aliens, L-Corp with projects even when Lena worked form home. But the most tiring thing, was trying to hide Lena's pregnancy. Paparazzi and other media companies are trying to fish out information, but Kara and Lena were prepared. Kara already prepared and article about her and Lena, but they didn't reveal they were having triplets, the genders and the due date. It only said how many months she was in, clearly in human months and that they were searching for a perfect sperm donor and have found it. She also wrote that they were engaged and would get married soon, just didn't write when.

At CatCo

Kara was checking on articles, till Nia and Micheal busted into the office. "R-Gosh! Guys what's wrong?" Kara asked worriedly. On both young reporters were panic written on their faces. They looked at each other and were hesitant for a bit. "I think it's better we discuss this in the DEO." Micheal whispered, so no one could hear except for them.Kara just nodded and all three left CatCo. They snuck into an empty alley and Micheal took Nia, and all three flew into the sky.

At the DEO

Alex was holding a later form the president, that was meant for her sister, well Supergirl. The older Danvers was pacing around, clearly not knowing what to do. Finally she saw glowing gold light and a blur of red and blue. "You guys did come." Alex said and hugged her sister, then Nia and then Micheal. "What's going on? Seriously you guys are scaring me." Kara said and looked to everyone's faces, trying to find any answer. Alex sighed and handed Kara the letter. "Panic over a letter...Oh it's from the president." Kara said and felt real panic in her nerves.

The Super opened it slowly, literally the whole facility was in panic, each second the tension would rise higher and higher. When it was finally opened and Kara read it through all she said was: "What?! No. I can't do this!" Instantly her friend and sister grabbed the piece of paper and have surely ready it more than three times. "What?! They have no right of force!" Nia said, who seemed passed off. Alex just sighed. "This is not force, it's a threat." Out of nowhere Brai y just appeared. "Exactly director, it's a threat not force. Actually Supergirl has the right to say no, but many humans are just stubborn." He said with a matter-of-factly. "They can't just threaten me to reveal my identity to the world! It will endanger all of you guys and my kids in the future!" Kara yelled. This was something she just can't do. "I mean they only threat your identity and not mine, Dream, Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman or other heroes, it's clearly written only yours." Micheal said, who finds the letter suspicious All of them started to wonder why Supergirl's and not the other ones. "This seems off, each hero has their right to keep it secret. If not then every hero must reveal their identity not one." Alex said and read the letter again.

"I can scan if it's a false letter." Brainy offered and all the other's agreed. All he did was look at it for five seconds and after that, squinted his eyes. "Weird, this message does come form the president, but it is not the presidents handwriting. The speed patterns are different and so does the signature, same looking signature but false handwriting." Brainy answered. All others knew what was happening. "Someone in the white house wants to know Supergirl's identity. Either out of curiosity or wants to do something bad. I'll order undercover agent's for this, even the president should not know. Maybe it could be the president, but let someone else do the work to lead us into a trap." Alex said, her director voice clear. The other's nodded and got to work. "This is clearly the way to find out. There his 97.89% chance this plan will work." Brainy confirmed and made everyone's mind at ease. 

After hours spending in the DEO, Kara chose to go home to see her family. She said her bye's to everyone and flew off.

At the Luthor and Danvers Household

Lena was on the couch watching TV, with all there pets cuddled up. Her bump looked huge and was only about three months. She was switch through channels when she heard her fiancé open the balcony door. "Hey honey!." Lena said and gave Kara a sweet, passionate kiss. "Hey Zhao." Kara said, tiredness clear in her voice and pecked Lena's lips. "Someone looks tired." Teased the Luthor. "You have no idea! I got a false letter from the president, threatening to reveal my identity to the wold and only mine!" Kara said, totally exhausted and plopped onto the couch. "Really!? They can't do that." Lena said, while picking up a few snacks. Kara huffed and super sped, till she was in her pjs. "Yeah they can't. But according to Brainy it's false handwriting and signature on it. So what we did was oder undercover agent's and not tell the president since he could be behind it. He also said this was the best way." Kara said, while eating chips. "Anyhow, let's stop talking about me. What about you babe? Are you and the babies okay?" Kara asked worriedly and led Lena's bump. Lena just chucked and nodded. "Yes, work was okay and the babies are fine." Lena answered and pecked Kara's cheek. The Super relaxed her shoulder and cuddled with her fiancé and started to watch TV, while the pets were totally knocked out.

After awhile of watching Kara said: "Do you hear that?" Lena raised and eyebrow and concentrated her hearing. "Yeah, it's really out." Lena said. They concentrated their hearing, till Kara's head was on the bump. "It's the babies heartbeat." Kara said and loved to hear their heartbeats. The couple's heart's melted and enjoyed hearing their babies heartbeats. "They are really strong and steady." Lena whispered. Kara nodded and smiled warmly, while she led her hand on the bump and kissed Lena. "Yeah, just like their mommy." Kara answered. Lena smiled and listen closely to their heartbeat's. "Yeah and also like their Ieiu." She answers back and saw how Kara's smile go bigger. "You know, I love you right." Kara said, with heart eyes. "I love you too." Lena answered d and kissed Kara deeply. They got together in bed and cuddled up, having comfort in each other's arms, while they memorized all of the three little strong heartbeats.