Missing to found

Three days have passed. Lena and Kara enjoyed those three days. They had a date, lunch date and spent a day with the pets. Even though their jobs were stressful and chaotic, they made sure to spend time together.

Supergirl was busy with all the crimes and trying her best to find those missing alien's. J'onn noticed that less and less alien customers entered the bar. Brainy couldn't track any device or evidence, since they always led him to a dead end. Nia got very unclear dreams that seem to hide no important t message. Even Batman and Batwoman, the two best detectives that ever exist, couldn't fine something that got them close. Micheal tried his best, searching around every city on earth, he even started to look into the most smallest towns around the globe. But nothing, just nothing.

At the DEO

Everyone were gathered up on the round table. "I haven't found anything, nothing!" Micheal said frustrated. Both Bat's just looked into the files, trying to find anything. Alex just looked at the monitor checking for any weird heat signature. "Brainy hack NASA's satellites, maybe they have something." Alex demanded. Brainy tapped into the computer and within seconds, practically all of NASA's satellites were hacked, but still there was nothing. Kara was looking through all the underground systems of the city. She had this gut feeling that the alien's were somewhere in the city, just very well hidden. "How is this possible? It's like our enemy knows us too well. Kara can't find the heartbeats, J'onn gets blocked when he uses his psychic connections,Nia doesn't get any dreams, Brainy gets into dead ends, the DEO gets led to random places, Micheal gets tracked out to space and our bat computer and satellite does get anything." Kat said, anger a little clear in her voice. "Indeed, it's like our enemy know every weakness we have. Whoever is behind it, we've must have encounter them before." J'onn said, who was know scrolling through the footages over the past days.

But then Kara got an idea. "Wait, if our enemy knows our weaknesses, then they should have Kryptonite. Which means-." Kara got interrupted by Brainy. "Which means, we should have tracked Kryptonite radiation! Why didn't I get that in the first place!" He practically yelled and typed furiously on his computer. Everyone were shocked, of course they kept on looking at the wrong direction. "Kara you're a genius!" Bruce said.

"I got a location!" Brainy yelled. Everyone turned their heads to the screen. "Of course, the abandoned CADMUS headquarters." Alex said, who was simply not surprised anymore. "Wait before we do anything...We need to plan. Lena should be in this, because she could be a big help." Nia said, who was eating a donut. "And I'm here already." The Luthor said from behind, with two dogs and a dragon following her. "Hey Zhao." Kara said and ran up to her, giving a hug and a soft kiss. "Hey love." Lena said and smiled. Krypto and Koron jumped on Kara and Mithen just blew fire on her. "Well hello to you guys too." Kara said, who was now hugging them tight. Everyone from behind found it adorable, even the dark night himself.

"With what can I help?" Lena asked. " We found where the missing alien's are. It's the abandoned CADMUS headquarter. Do you have maybe any idea who could be behind this?" Alex explained. Lena was clearly thinking on who it could be. "Well it can't be Lex, since he's dead. Neither Lillian, since she died from a heart attack. But it could be Eve and a few old CADMUS members, who were brainwashed by my family." Lena said coldly. She just felt hurt how her family treated people, especially alien's, which mean no harm. Kara held Lena's hand tight and gave her a warm smile. "Makes sense. I go get a team ready. Kate and Bruce, you will check out the location. J'onn you'll check on the perimeter from above. Nia, you'll go with Kara and Micheal. Brainy and Lena, you stay here and inform us through comms. Krypto, Koron and Mithen go with Kara. Suit up!" Alex demanded. Everyone parted their ways and went to get ready.

Kara quickly went to her locker and took out the Kryptonite suit. Even though she is resistant to it, better be safe than sorry. "Darling?" Lena said, who entered the room. "Yes Zhao?" Kara said looking up to her girlfriend. She saw Lena's worried gaze an went to hug her tight. "Don't worry, whatever will happen...I'll always find my way to you. I love you." Kara said softy. Lena had tears in her eyes and hugged Kara tighter. "I love you too." Lena said though sniffles. "Just please be careful." Lena said. Kara held her tight and gave her a soft kiss, filled with love.

"Kara! We need to go." Micheal said through the halls. "I love you." Kara said one last time, before she left Lena.

At the CADMUS headquarters

"Miss Tessmacher. The ship is ready." A CADMUS guard said. "Let the engine start to warm up." Eve said, with an evil grin on her face.

Bruce and Kate checked the location and noticed that they had rather a lot of guards. "J'onn how many guards do you see from above?" Bruce said through his comms. "About over 80." J'onn replied. Supergirl, Booster Gold, Dreamer and the Superpets were scanning the rather huge building. Dreamer sneaked into the building and check every room, to find the alien's. "Nia, found anything?" Kara asked through comms. "No, but there are a lot of guards." Dreamer whispered. Booster Gold and Supergirl were outside and took a few guards down from the north, where the DEO vans and Alex would be coming. While Batman and Batwoman took the guards from the south down. The Superpest from the eats and west. J'onn took the guards from the main entrance. "Guys, I find it suspicious that there is no alarm going on." The Martian said through the comms."Yeah, we practically brought every guard down form the outside and nothing happens. Somethings off." Kara said. Finally Alex arrived with her team. "Team B take entrance from west. Team A from east. Team C from south. Team Supergirl will take the main." Demanded Alex. All the agent's got ready in position and sneaked into the building.

Kara, Micheal and the pets went in first. Nia checked every cell and room, but found nothing. bruce and Kate wen though the vents and J'onn teleported through the walls. Alex took the outside. Suddenly Kara entered a control room. All quickly hid and listened. The Super listened properly and heard over 200 alien heartbeats. "There in that ship." Kara said through the comms. "This is the exact same ship that Lillian built to send those alien's to space." Lena said, who saw it through a body camera. "Eve is planning to see them away." Brainy said.

Everyone heard it. Dreamer, Batman and Batwoman went near the ship, but right then an alarm got off. CADMUS guards ran to them and started to surround them. "Looks like the sneak game is over." Micheal said. Everyone started to fight. Kara went directly to she ship and opened it. "Come on! Get out of it now!" The Super demanded. All alien's ran through the exit and headed straight out of the building. Kara quickly opened all the other exits so the process could get faster. It was a total chaos. But then Kara got attacked by some green substance. It didn't hurt her, but she knew who was behind her. Quickly she turned around and flew directly to the Lexo suit. "How did that not hurt you?" Eve said, who was shocked. Kara got angry, really angry. She tore off the helmet and saw Eve's face. "There are many things you don't know about me." The Super said. She wasn't going to kill, but she tore the suit into pieces, making Eve defenseless. Kara knocked Eve put and handed her to one of the agent's. Practically all of the CADMUS goons were unconscious and were brought to the van. "Brainy can you hack the ship to stop it's engine's?" Micheal asked, who was trying to stop it. "Did it already." Brainy said. Right then she ship's control shut down.

Everyone went outside and were happy to see that all of the alien's were safe. After awhile of cleaning up. All of the missing one's went home. CADMUS and Eve were locked up to maximum security, that is eventually impossible to escape from. Kara and the pets landed in the DEO and were greeted by a tight hug. "Thank Rao you guys are safe." Lena said relived. Kara hugged her tight and gave her a kiss. "I told you, I will come back." Kara said softly and kissed Lena.

After some time in the DEO, the couple headed home and took a rest. Kara and the pets were clearly exhausted and have fallen asleep, while eating. Lena found it funny and snapped a picture. She then cuddled with Kara and watched a few series, till she too has fallen asleep.