Smiling and giggling

3 Days later, at the DEO

Finally the triplets and Lena were discharged from the DEO and could go home. "You excited little peanuts?" Len said in her baby voice, while packing their stuff. As a response she got big smiles and it leerily made her heart melt. "Krypto and Koron! No, those are not chewing toys!" Kara yelled from the other side of the room, who was wrestling with both Kryptonian dogs and Mithen...Well she was just chilling. The babies started to giggle when they saw their Ieiu struggling to get out a pacifiers out of the dogs mouths. "Honey, we can buy new ones." Lena said and fizzled Kara's hair. The Super sighed and accepted defeat. "Okay, Zhao. You got everything packed, because I could bring it to the car." Kara answered, while she looked at her fiancé with love. "Yeah everythi-." Lena couldn't even finish her sentence, when a gush of wind interrupted her and in a blink of an eye, Kara was back, all bags were gone. "All done!" Kara beamed a huge smile. Lena just chuckled and kissed Kara on the lips. "Thank you." Lena thanked. They heard giggling from the cribs and for them, it was the best sound ever. Kara went to pick up Kian and Kyril, and Lena picked up Kyra. "Rao, they did grow fats in five day." Lena said and gave each baby a kiss. "Yeah they really did." Kara answered in disbelief, also giving a kiss to all three babies. "You ready to go home, my little Superheroes?" Kara asked in her baby voice and got big beaming smiles from the babies. "That looks like a yes." Kara said and made Lena chuckle.

At the Luthor and Danvers Household

Kara parked their car in the garage and immediately, the pets sprung out of the car in excitement. The babies look at the new place very attentively, but Lena and Kara could read, that this was their home. As Kara got out the car, she super sped all the bags out and placed the things into the house. After speeding around the house, she got to the car and carried both baby boys and Lena carried the baby girl. "Welcome home." Lena said softly, as they entered the house. The triplets were smiling and wiggling out of joy. The parents brought their babies to the nursery, and the triplets squealed the they saw the wall. "They really love it." Kara chuckled and laid the boy in their cribs and Lena did the same. "They really do." Lean answered and pecked Kara's lips. Both parents gave each baby a kiss on the forehead and then a bottle. As usual, they chugged their bottles down,but soon drifted into sleep. The pets made themselves comfortable next to each Crib. Krypton was next to Kyril's crib, Koron was next to Kian's crib and Mithen was next to Kyra's crib. "Goodnight my Superpets and Superbabies." Kara said softly, who's smiling warmly.the parents got out of the nursery and closed the door a little. "I love you." Lena blurted out, who was looking at Kara with heart eyes. "I love you to too." Kara answered softly and kissed Lena deeply. Eventually the got changed to sleep, because three babies and three pets...They can really drain out your energy.

The next day

The couple woke up by three loud screams. "At least we know they're awake and safe." Kara joked and Lena slapped her arm, which she regretted quickly. "Yup, can you go make the bottles, while I changed their stinky diapers?" Lena asked sweetly and in a swoosh, Kara was gone. While Kara made bottles, Lena went into the nursery and was met, by three floating babies. "Oh, Krypto, Koron and Mithen, a little help?" Lena asked the pets, and of course they helped her. Each pet pushed each baby softly back into their cribs. "Thank you. I'll give you treats later." Lena said and petted each pet happily. "Don't worry, mommy is here." Lena said ad she carried the babies to the chanching table. Instantly the babies stopped crying and smiled when they saw their mommy. "Good morning and I love you too." Lena said in her baby voice, kissing each baby. After changing three diapers, Kara finally came into the nursery with three hot bottles. When the babies saw their Ieiu, Rao they were wiggling out of joy. "Her you got little peanuts." Kara said and handed each bottle to each baby. They were able to make it in record time to finish their bottles in twenty seconds, which left their mothers speechless. And at last, there were big, loud burps at the end, making everyone laugh in the room.

Quickly Kara and Lena changed the babies into their clothes, and when they ware done they couldn't stop looking. "They will be definitely heartbreaker when they are older." Lena whispered to her fiancé, making both chuckle. "Babe, we still need to change for work." kara said and kissed Lena's forehead. Lena groaned at the reminder. "Do we have to?" Lena whined. Kara smirked and pecked Lena's cheek. "Nope, we can go tomorrow." Kara said and that made Lena smile. "What do you want to do?" Lena asked, making Kara think. "We can stay here and relax, before the paparazzi go crazy again." She answered and Lena nodded in agreement. Lena went to get changed and Kara carried the babies to the living room, with three pets following behind them. She laid them softly onto the couch and turned the TV on. Tom and Jerry was the first and Kara sat with them. The babies kept on giggling and the pets either barked or flapped their wings. They all seemed to enjoy it. When Lena got into the living room, her heart melted at the sight. Kara ind the middle, with the triplets sitting on her lap, laying their backs onto Kara's abdomen and all three pest cuddled next to them. She made herself sneaky and snapped a picture of the precious moment and sent it to everyone. "This is going into my office." Lena whispered. She herself walked to the couch and got comfortable with her family. Lena snuggled close to Kara and Kian got onto her lap. They all sat there comfortably, cherishing this moment, before it becomes a memory.