CHAPTER 2

PERCY P.O.V

I do the first thing that comes to my mind and the first thing that makes sense. Which is to Iris Message Nico di Angelo, Son of Hades and one of my good friends, he concentrates then tells me that my parents are not in the Underworld. Which is a relief, at least that means they aren't dead.

Then I ended up also Iris Messaging my Best Friend/Girlfriend, Annabeth Chase, Daughter of Athena. She tells me that it would be smart to go to the mortal police and that she will let Chiron know what's going on so he can alert the gods, if they weren't already aware.

I decide to do what Annabeth had suggested and tried to get my fully panicking brain under control. Gathering my bearings, I head to the mortal police. Once I reach the NYPD, I walk inside and up to the front desk as calmly as I could and tried not to look like I would kill anyone that dared to get in my way.

A/N: And that's it for chapter 2! I promise that the chapters will get longer, I think either the third/fourth chapter is where they start to lengthen a bit. Anyway... thank you to whoever is reading this (I know it's probably no one but still, a girl can dream). Please let me know if there are any problems with spelling and grammar, in a kind way. This is probably annoying so imma go now...

-M :)