CHAPTER 19

THOR P.O.V

I had just arrived back on Midgard after I dealt with the Frost Giants, who were trying to start another war. After I got that taken care of, I decided to come and visit the team, see how they were doing. I was gone a while.

But unfortunately, no one was there except for Stark, all is well with that though, I do enjoy Stark's company, he is an interesting man. But I do wish Banner was here, he is my favorite.

"Stark!!"

I shouted, still outside.

I walked into the lounge area and saw Stark sitting on a couch. He stood up and walked over to give me a quick hug, he patted me on the back, and pulled away.

"Stark!!"

I exclaimed once more, very happy to see my old friend, "A little warning next time Point Break? How was Asgard?"

I was about to answer when...

"What's Ass Guard?"

I look toward the voice and was confused for a second, there was a boy standing in the corner who looked unsettlingly familiar.

But Stark started laughing, and that's when I remembered that he had said the same thing when we had first meet.

But, I looked at the kid, confused, and said, "Ass Guard? No, no, it is Asgard."

Stark just laughed more at this.

"Good one kid!"

"Who is this Stark?" I asked, a mix of annoyed and confused, "Why was I not told there was a visitor?"

Stark simply replies, "Thor, this is Percy Jackson, my long lost nephew, Percy this is Thor, one of the Avengers."

I had to keep my mouth from opening in shock...

"Perseus Jackson?"

~~~

PERCY P.O.V

I was shocked, to say the least, how did this random man that I didn't even know existed before today know my name, my full name no less.

'He must be a monster' was the first thing that popped into my head. But just to be sure, I used my powers to reach out and feel his blood.

Ever since Tartarus I've gained sort of a sixth sense, like just by walking into a room I can tell how many people are there, even if they're hidden, I'm hyper aware of all the bodies around me. I know this won't make any sense, but you can tell a lot about a person just from feeling the blood in their veins. For example, if they have powers or not, and with a little concentration, I can control them, like I can water, but I don't do this often for two reasons, A) Annabeth doesn't like it when I do, it scares her. B) It is really draining, and is sometimes painful to do.

But he seemed ordinary, save for the obvious power that was coursing through his veins, normally if it was a monster there would be an obvious difference, I can't really explain it but trust me, there's a difference.

Tony was eyeing us curiously and looked like he wanted to say something but at the exact moment he opened his mouth, his phone rang, he looked at each of us again and said, "Why don't you two get to know each other while I take this."

We just nodded, and he went into the next room to get his call.

As soon as Tony was out of ear-shot and eye-shot, I whip out Riptide and shove this 'Thor' person against the wall, my blade at his throat.

"Who are you," I growled.

All he did was giggle.

So I put more pressure on his throat, and his girly laugh becomes a bit strangled, he puts his hands up, and gestures to his neck, slowly it dawns on me that he needs to be able to breathe to tell me who he is.