CHAPTER 8

TONY P.O.V

Just as I had promised, I arrived at the police station 30 minutes later. I walked in, and an officer was waiting for me. He had dark skin and was older than most police officers, maybe in his mid-50s, tall too. "Right this way sir," he said, "Percy is in the back, and has had quite the day, he's a bit testy but isn't trying to be rude,"

But I'm pretty sure I caught him mumble 'I don't think' under his breath, as an afterthought.

"He's just scared, the Poor Thing," he finished with a nod.

I followed him to the back, where he knocked on a door. He opened it, and inside I saw quite the sight; In the room was a tall woman who had more makeup on than was healthy and for some reason was wearing navy-blue heels, despite being on the job. She was standing there in a corner, looking slightly annoyed, and was shooting piercing glares at a chair, whose occupant had their back turned.

That's when I realized that it was my nephew in the chair. He was well built, from what I could see, and had unruly jet-black hair, he was wearing a faded orange t-shirt, that accented his tan well, along with black basketball shorts that hung around his knees.

The lady officer caught sight of me and cleared her throat, Percy turned around slowly and was looking at the ground, when he finally looked up at me, I was startled by his sea-green eyes, I had been expecting dark brown or something.

Oh, and when I say sea-green, I mean Sea-Green. They were quite intimidating as well, and I don't get intimidated easily. Even though he wasn't glaring at me, I felt like I did something wrong.

He was also was wearing a strange-looking necklace. It had five beads on it, I wasn't close enough to get a good look, but they each appeared to be custom made.

I had to admit, he was good-looking, for a kid his age. But I mean, what would you expect when he had a guy as handsome as me for an uncle.

I tried for a smile, but he just glared at me, then turned back around.

Both officers walked to the door, but as he was walking out, the man said, "When you are finished in here, I'll be outside waiting for your answer, Mr. Stark."

I nodded as he walked out, shutting the door behind him.

A/N: Please tell me what you think of this chapter and I'll see you soon!

-M :)