CHAPTER 22 (PART 2)

PERCY P.O.V

(A/N: BTW this is still the flashback thing)

Annabeth helped me out of the infirmary. I clung to her heavily as we hobbled down the steps, me panting from the pain.

Chiron leads the way to the Hypnos Cabin, Will walking behind him, with Annabeth and I struggling to keep up.

We get many strange looks. Some campers even walk up to us and ask what's wrong with me, but Will and Annabeth shooed them away.

Nico, who looks like he's just woken up, walks over, not seeming to notice me and Annabeth right away, and says to Will in a grumpy/winey voice, "Will, you didn't wake me up."

Will looks at him and says back, "Yeah, sorry 'bout that, but something came up," he nods back at me, but Nico didn't notice, "And besides, it seems like you got up just fine, so don't be mad at me."

Nico sticks his tongue out at him.

Will rolled his eyes and turned around to ask me if I was okay.

Nico turned as well, his eyes widening once he saw the state I was in.

"What happened to you??" He asked, a spark of worry in his black eyes.

I looked to Will to explain the situation.

He nodded, grabbed his boyfriend's wrist, and quickly explained the nightmare, the broken ribs, and everything else.

Nico looked back at me, once Will was done talking and then said to Chiron, "I'm coming with you," Chiron frowned, but seemed to figure it was best not to argue, and simply nodded.

After a few more minutes of walking in silence (well, I wasn't technically walking, all my weight was being put on Annabeth, who was basically dragging me across Camp), we reached the Hypnos Cabin.

Chiron knocked, but no one answered.

He frowned and proceeded knocked again, louder this time.

Still no response.

He turned to us and said, "I am afraid they are asleep. Will, if you would please go in and wake Clovis up, that would be much appreciated."

Will nodded, quietly opened the door, and slipped in.

A few minutes later, Will comes back out with a clearly disheveled and groggy Clovis.

Clovis looks around at all of us with droopy eyes, then turns to Will and asks in a tired voice, "Why'dyawakemeup?"

I looked to Annabeth, who shrugged then asked Clovis to repeat himself.

He sighed, looked up at the sky, then back at us and repeated, "Why-Did-You-Wake-Me-Up?"

"Ohhh," Nico said, "That makes more sense."

Chiron shot Nico a look, then to Clovis, he said, "I'm sorry we woke you, but we have a problem and need your assistance."

Clovis nodded, "What's the problem?"

I rolled my eyes and said, "Nothing. Welll...unless you count the fact that I had a nightmare and woke up with all my ribs broken. Then no, no problem at all."

Clovis sheepishly shot me a smile, "Why don't you come in."

Everyone nodded, and we made our way inside.

Chiron, who was hovering in the doorway, seeing as he couldn't fit, suggested that Annabeth lay me down in one of the many beds.

A few of the other Hypnos kids started to wake up, and Chiron kindly asked if they wouldn't mind moving out for a bit. They grumbled, but eventually, we were alone in the cabin.