CHAPTER 11

PERCY P.O.V

I hate him.

I mean really, really hate him.

He had looked at me for a second after I was done telling him off. Then he got up, slowly and deliberately, proving my theory that he was up to no good, and walked out the door to talk to the male officer.

A small stupid part of me thought that I was about to get away with it. But in the back of my head, I knew that wasn't true.

And sure enough, Lady walked in maybe 10 minutes later looking relived, she shot me an annoyed look and said, "Good thing that kind man agreed to take you, I have no clue what I would have done if you had to stay here."

Even though I had known in the back of my mind that this was going to happen, I was still speechless as disappointment flooded my body.

Just to make everything worse, that man walked in with a smug look in his eyes.

"I'm going to go fill out whatever paperwork needs to be done, I want you to stay here and please, be good," He finished with a frown. As he looked at me the same way he would look at a piece of gum that was stuck on the bottom of his expensive shoe, he walked out of the door.

Okay, now he was really asking for it...I plan on making his life as much of a hell as he is mine. Then maybe he'll get so mad that he leaves me to live on the streets.

Yeah...that's a pretty good plan.

Gods, it was a bad idea to come to the police station, because even though they will now be on the look-out for Mom and Paul, I have Tony here to worry about.

But I guess I could always run away.

Go to camp.

Search for my parents.

Alone.

My thoughts were interrupted by someone clearing their throat.

It was the same officer who had waited outside for Tony, but unlike the last time, I got a quick look at his nametag, Joe. Cool name.

He was looking a little nervous, "Your uncle is waiting for you outside, he is sending over an assistant to finish the remainder of the paperwork. This way you can head to The Avengers Tower, seeing as you have had a long day. If you have any belongings, please go ahead and gather them, I think he wants to head out quickly."

I nodded and felt my pockets, double-checking that my phone is in one and Riptide in the other.

Following him out of the door, I have a sudden feeling of loneliness wash over me that followed me all the way into the limousine.

A/N: Be sure to Vote and Comment! Hope you liked the latest chapter, and thank you for reading!

-M :)