CHAPTER 18

PERCY P.O.V

As Tony lead me around the tower (just the floor we were on mind you, according to him it would take us forever to go through the whole tower), I started to get a little nervous.

This whole place seemed to be made of tech, and you know what happens to me around tech...

So yeah, I was pretty much freaking out. At one point, I asked him a question, "Sooo, this place is like 80 percent tech right?" to which he gave me strange look and responded quite proudly, "Try 90."

At that point, I nearly fainted.

There was no doubt in my mind that there were going to monsters crawling around this place soon. I needed a plan, I needed Annabeth. But I didn't have Annabeth (mission), so that meant I was on my own for this one.

I was gonna have to run away, it was kinda sad...I mean, don't get me wrong I don't really like Tony, but I have to admit, he has a super nice pool, and I didn't get to swim in it once.

But of course, I couldn't leave now, because he is like a superhero, and I don't need another man-hunt on my hands.

I guess I could wait for like a week or something then ditch him and these "Avenger" characters when they least expect it.

Anyway, Tony finished his tour, and we go to the lounge area that was larger than my whole house (ya know, the one that was destroyed) (A/N: I don't know if I've mentioned this before, but Sally and Paul got a house, in case anyone was confused as to why Percy was in an apartment in the books but suddenly in a house here... lol I bet no one was wondering) and sat down, but I couldn't relax, I was just waiting for some monster to jump out and ambush me, I constantly had my hand in my pocket, keeping Riptide in a tight grip, ready to bring it out at a moments notice.

I don't know why but suddenly Tony said, "It's not your fault your parents are missing ya know," Ummm...okay? That was random, but I just shake my head at him because he doesn't know that it probably was my fault. It's always my fault, Kronos never would have happened if I wasn't born, Gaea and my stupid nose, literally everything is my fault.

But Tony didn't know that because he didn't know me, and he never will, no one will.

The only person who knows me, who really knows me, is Annabeth.

Annabeth knows me because she went through everything I did, she's been with me since the beginning, through the Titan War, all the deaths, through Tartarus, through Gaea.

Annabeth has the nightmares too, (A/N: You'll see) she knows what I go through on the daily.

A bright light from outside pulls me out of my superior, I stood up so fast that I probably got whiplash or something, but I didn't notice,

I had my hand clenched around Riptide, but with Tony right beside me, I didn't want to bring it out unless absolutely necessary.

But then someone said with a thick British accent, "Stark!!" and Tony faltered then relaxed and sat back down, I looked at him like he was a mad man (which to be fair he probably is).

But, he had the audacity to give me the 'Wait for it' look.

He then proceeded to gesture for me to sit down, which I did not do. But he just smiled and acted like everything was fine.

That's when some random dude walked into the room, he was tall, blond, handsome, and dressed in some weird costume.

Tony got up and gave him a quick hug, patting him on the back, I decided not to attack, seeing as they were acting as friends, the man laughed loudly as Tony pulled away and shook his hand.

"Stark!!" the man said again happily. Tony smiled and said, "A little waring lext time Point Break? How was Asgard?"

Ass Guard?

What in the Hades is Ass Guard??

Curiosity got the best of me and I asked stupidly, "What's Ass Guard?"

They both turned toward me and Tony took one look at me and burst out laughing.

But the other dude just looked a little insulted and said with a confused look on his face, "Ass Guard? No, no, it is Asgard," this made Tony bust up more.

"Good one kid," He says.

"Who is this Stark? Why was I not told there was a visitor?" the man asks, quite obviously confused.

Tony replies, "Thor, this is Percy Jackson, my long lost nephew, Percy this is Thor, one of the Avengers."

Thor stares at me intently, I feel kinda uncomfortable so I just awkwardly wave.

"Perseus Jackson?"

I froze.

How does he know my name??

A/N: Hey guys, so that's it for this chapter! I'm thinking that maybe in the next one about splitting it between Thor and Percy (or maybe Tony, haven't decided yet, I just want to play around with it and see how I like it) but I don't know...that would just be a way to make the chapters longer. But anyways, let me know what you think about the idea. Thanks for reading, and don't forget to Vote and Comment!!

-M :)