CHAPTER 26

PERCY P.O.V

"Alright, who did that??" I vaguely heard Tony yell. Truthfully I was trying to find the source of the sound, I know it didn't come from me, and I defiantly would have heard it a lot closer if it was Thor.

Pepper then says, "Oh, Tony, leave them alone."

I finally spot the people the noise had come from...

A woman is standing in the door frame, with some dude by her side.

The woman has short red hair and is wearing what looks to be a tight black leather jumpsuit. And the guy is also wearing leather, but he has on a kind of vest. He also has lightish-brown hair.

"Percy, I know that was you," Tony says, still sounding pissed.

I laughed and said, "Actually, it wasn't."

How had he not realized that there were two other people in his kitchen?? (Also, the only reason I hadn't attacked yet was because both of them looked pretty at-home here, and they didn't look like they meant harm.)

"Yeah, right," Tony said, rolling his eyes, "Who else could it have been??"

Leather Lady (Clever, right? Thank you, I try) smirked at Leather Lad (Came up with this one too!) and said, "Ahh, yes...that would have been me."

Tony turns around, shocked, and I can't help but laugh.

Tony whips around to glare at me, then turns back to Leather Lady/ Lad, and asks, "When'd y'all get here?"

They both shrugged, and Leather Lad said, "Just got back from a mission. We wanted to surprise you."

Leather Lady did Jazz Hands and asked, "Did it work?"

Pepper laughed, "I suppose it did. Well, you're just in time for breakfast, that is if you want any. I made pancakes!"

Tony, who seemed to have remembered something, held his hands up in a Stop-Everything gesture and said, "Oh right!! I almost forgot! Nat, Clint," Ohhh...so that's their names... "this is my nephew," he waves his hand in my direction, "Percy Jackson."

I give Nat (??) and Clint (??) a weak wave, but they're both staring at me like I have 3 heads.

"Nephew!??!" Clint practically yelled.

I made a face, "Well, when you say it like that..."

Nat has stayed quiet, but she has her eyes trained on me...something about this isn't right.

As she continues to stare at me, I stare right back, keeping my expression blank.

Out of my peripheral vision, I could see Tony looking back and forth between us, obviously confused.

"Umm...helloooo?? Earth to Natasha? Earth to Percy?" He says, waving his hand between our faces. We both turn and glare at him.

"O-okay, fine. Be that way...jeez," and he walked away.

I turned back to Natasha, gave her my best, 'I'm innocent,' smile, and walked away.

~~~

NATASHA P.O.V

Asshole.

But I can tell...he is smart.

A Smartass, if you will.

And I don't exactly get a, 'I like to blow things up and hurt people,' vibe from him...never-the-less, he is the enemy. It doesn't matter that he's Tony's nephew. If worst comes to worst, I'll take care of it.