Prologue

PRESENT
★★★★★★★

     'What would I do without
         your smart mouth?
        Drawing me in and
           kicking me out.
     You got my head spinning
                 No kidding
         I can't pin you down.

       What's going on in that
             Beautiful  mind?
     I'm on you magical mystery ride
        And I'm so dizzy Don't know
        what hit me but I be alright...

"Kayla! How many times would I have to tell you to stop playing out loud your damn music! For Goddess sake use your earphone!"I shout.

"Sorry ma'am! I just love this song." She shout back answering me. I roll my eyes.

Kayla is my secretary for 2 years. She's more like sister to me and friend since I have no one in New York except my son.

Speaking of my favorite baby boy. It pass four now why he is still not here in my office?

"Mommy! Mommy!"

Oh there he is." Hi baby, come here. Hows your day?" I ask him and kissing her cheeks and forehead.

"Its okay mom. You?" Dropping his bag in the couch.

"I'm fine, baby". He sit in front of me.

That's my son. He's name is Kevin Johnson four years old. He just came from school and he is like me a nerd but unlike me he's a cool kid.

"Do you want to go home?" I asked him because I know that he's been tired from school seeing him like that like he came from running in a marathon. I smile.

"Yes mom, Im so tired from dancing"
He huff and smile after he mention 'dancing'.

"You dance?! Who let you dance?!". I asked him. I know there's nothing to worry about but sometimes memory from the past will be somewhat a torture to me.

I know I need to forget but being a mother you can' denied that there some part of your son will be the same from his father.

"What song you use to dance? I mean -" he cut me. Great, he know how to cut a words. I'm your mother idiot.

"Its All if Me mom! From John Legend." He smile so big but I can't help to feel a little sad. But instead of showing my emotion I laugh a little. God, from all of the song my stupid  destruction song he chose?! Shit! Shit!

"Did you chose it...on your own?" I asked slowly letting the words drag out of my tongue.

"Yes mom, I just love it and it so cool especially if you feel the lyrics" He smile. But suddenly he saw my reaction."Why mom? Did you hate that song?" I look at him sadness written on his face. I suddenly added.

"No no no. Its not like that! Its just before you come here. Aunt Kayla already play it so loud that I can't focus my report, okay? She play it like she's in the clubhouse." I explain to him. Feeling a little worried that he will upset to me. I dont want that. I love my son and I do everything to make him happy. I smile.

He sigh feeling contented."It was okay mom. I love you" He say and kiss my cheeks. But before I can reply. Kayla cut me off.

"Ohh!!". She whine. Stupid Kayla." A mother and son relationship. But as much as I love to watch your loving moment lets go home okay? Its 6 pm and I have a date that are waiting for me." Before she can say anything I cut her off.

"You can go you know. And stop interrupting our mother and son moment. And I'm your boss stupid!"

"Okay ma'am no need to twist your panty at me." She grin." And besides you told to go home early so that you can rest and forget about me." I huff. Niceee. I never remember saying that but she's Kayla. So..expect the unexpected.

"Just go bitch" I told her.

"Ouch! You hurt my feeling ma'am. But if you say so... then I gotta go. By Kevin." Kissing my son cheeks and turn around but before she could approach the door. I say and she pause.

"Wow! Passing your boss and not even bother to say good bye or good night 
Is.. rude!" I say playfully. She turn around and face me with a big big smile. Wow! Nice secretary.

She laugh."Okay sorry". She hug me and saying goodbye to each other. After she left I face my son.

"Lets go home now baby". He nods and go home.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★

After we ate our dinner and tacking my son to bed after we finish taking shower. I sit in my favorite chair near the fire place. Feeling the softness of my chair that can relaxed my stress the whole day activity in my office.

After I give birth to my son. I continue my studies while learning all about our business that I'm going to handle soon. Two years in college when I start to manage the business by the help of aunt. Then I slowly rise till I can handle another business which I also manage now for two years.

The business I manage now was a big help for me in raising my son to give him a comfortable lives. Though I only raise him on my own but I don't care as long as he is safe with me and I raise him well. I don't need a word 'husband' in my life.

I already told my son that there's no way in hell that he could see his father because he is so far away and he only reply that one day he will going to find his father on his own but promise to me that he will never leave me. He just want to see what he looks like. I smile at the thought of that.

For the past five years I still remember the first time I saw him. I still remember the feeling I had for him. I still remember the night we make love.
I still remember the song I used to play  that supposed to be for him but ruined when he used it to other woman.

Its hurt thinking that you wish to be with him but you can't since he is not by your side...but what can I do?

All I can do for the past five years was mulling around thinking the past which I cannot forget and forgive myself...

★★★

Hi guys...

This is my first book and I hope that you will give my book a chance. I'm not really good at writing story but I really wish to have one. I want to be like you too. This is one of goal this year as I just sit and read wattpad stories.

I really do inspired all the authors book that I read and just like you this is my dream.

I don't have any idea on which I'm going to tag a writer in my book so she/he can read it. But if you read my book.

I appreciate your comment and suggestion so that I can write my book smoothly..

Thank you for opening my book and welcome to my world....😍😍