Chapter 14 - Wall

Every time I do in school was base on achieving good grades or high grades which still I accomplished.

Time had already pass soon the months  and then today is the school year end. Meaning vacations. I still don't have any plan but I know my two gayrls had already plan for this.

I remember the day I walk and somehow running a little to avoid late in class. Just what I do right now but the different is I was been called in principal office early in the morning to report him? Why? I don't know.

Since I wake up early because of my mother little celebration for my sister and it was so noisy. So I decided to come early to the office before the principal coming.

Music was my first choice to kill boredom and to keep me walking because I was still sleepy you know it still six in the morning and Sir Anderson said I should be there at exactly seven. So okay. Though sir Anderson was fifty you can see that he has good body posture. Sometimes girls trying to flirt him but he is loyal to his job and to his wife. Yay!

The sun was slowly peeking in the sky as I keep walking. I grab my phone with my earphone. Plugging to my ear as I keep scrolling my screen to find the perfect song for this morning. In our place many houses had been built so you are safe walking alone and besides some people already waken to find black coffee or milk.

I stop sliding down when I find my favorite song "All Of Me - John Legend". I smirk to myself and start playing it. Every time I feel bored I always play it while humming the lyric. This song was always reminded me of him. Kyle. As this song played memory played. Though we had no formal conversation only a hi and hello and the longer conversation we had was when he need help at me. Essay that was it. Which he said that he had no time to answer it because he was busy.

When I listened this song pain, jealousy was there hoping one day I had a chance to be with him even just one whole day. I like Kyle because he is different to the other guy. He did not use his popularity at school to gain attention to girls and break their heart. Yes! He had a standard in choosing the friends he wants and the relationship he want.

Stephanie was so lucky to have him but seeing her always cheated him was a stab in my heart. I did not like Kyle because he is a son billionaire I did not like him because of his popular but I like him because my heart chose him. His handsome yeah but I don't want his look I want the way he is and that is enough. I smile.

I was at the end of the song and I can see our school building. It was quite now since the graduates needs to prepare there graduation. I was wondering where was him. Mae, Chris, Clark and Joshua and Stephanie.

Ever since Mae notice my secret I keep my distance away from them afraid if she would spill it to the group. All I know that Joshua also know it since they are couple but it was okay I trust her the way she trust me.

I knock the door at sir Anderson office thrice and announce to let me in. I hold the handle and twist to unlock. Aish! Why I felt nervous when he just want me to come in and talk. Thats right talk. We were just talking about something and if we are done I am free to go out and fly like a butterfly. Geez! Why I felt so over dramatic now?

I finally push the door to open it and I step my left foot to step in the marble floor first. When my whole body was fully inside the office I let my other hand to close the door and move to his table with my eyes on the floor.

The sky was so beautiful haha kidding. Ouch! I touch my forehead and massage it a little. Its hurts. Was there a wall in sir Anderson's  office? Right, I'm still looking at the floor that's why I did not notice what was this. I slowly look up and I show pair of black shoes legs move apart in each side and when I look up I almost kiss the guy in front of me.

My eyes was directly met by his emerald eyes starring at me with a small grin in his handsome face. Our nose was already touching shit! I feel my heart beat fast. God kill me now! Whos this? He was bending his half body so that his head was above my level. I slowly walk backwards to keep a little distance between us so I can look at him also. When I already in a distance. I open my eyes wide in shocked and gasped. Kyle. Oh shit what the hell was he doing here?

I clear my throat and cough a little. Kyle was a quite person so you can never tell what is in his mind. He smile but I never heard him laugh. I still looking at him awkwardly because the guy I always imagine and admire was in front of me. The guy that was I own in my imagination. The guy I was willing to give my all, my everything. The guy I was willing to surrender my life, my soul, my heart, my all. Even All of Me.

His laugh waking me up my thoughts as he slowly walking at me. It was beautiful, his laugh was beautiful just like him. I smile shyly towards him as he also smile at me. I bit my lips to keep a flirty giggle escape my lips. God! I want to run and jump in the bed. My god I'm sure I look like tomatoes at this moment.

Sir Anderson where are you??

★★★★★

This is were my panty twist.

Joke

Just keep reading love...

By the way when you read this
Listen the song also

The gayrls was a combinations of gay and girls.

Sorry I was lazy to emphasize

Hope you like it and feel it