Chapter 9 - Chris

I turn around to find the owner of the voice. At first I thought it was Kyle but it was Chris. He look at me with concern written all over his face. Was he listening at us awhile ago. I stare at him and raising my brows.

"I'm sorry I didn't meant to hear your argument but it was so loud. I was sleeping when I heard scream and shout." He said while pointing at the tree in his back.

"Are you sleeping in the tree? And it was okay I'm sorry too for waking you. But why you're still here? You suppose to be in class.. You are not  skipping classes are you?"

"Woah! Chill!" He said while running his right hand in his hair to smooth it. "I was trying to skip in class yes but the guards won't let me." He grin I laugh towards his behavior.

"Why would you want to skip?"

"Well...actually I really don't know and besides I still don't want to see her..." He whisper the word her but I still heard it though my sister shout at me awhile ago it was still functioning. Haha. I hum and nod a response thinking who's her was he talking about. Maybe its my sister? or not. I will just asked him who's 'her' is he talking about.

"Who's her? She is not my sister right?" He only nod. "Then I guess its not me either. Hmm.. was she Stephanie?" He stiffen and found him swallowing the lump in his throat. Confusion and hesitation written on his face. Not sure if he wants to tell or not.

"How do you know her?" He asked almost a whisper while caressing his two brows. Was he shock that I know Stephanie?

"Well she's the reason why my sister shout at me a while ago. I don't know but it seems like my sister jealous at her..?" I shrugged

"Yeah... maybe she was really jealous at her..." He cover his mouth suddenly." Oh shit! I didn't mean that it was just slip in my mouth I swear." I roll my eyes.

"Yeah..you slip it. Duh!" I said to him while taking a sit in the roots. I still feel my sister hands on my neck. Its really hurt and my voice was a little bit croaky. I want to drink water but  I don't have one. Chris might notice it because he asked me as long that my ass touch the root and lean in the tree.

"Are you okay? Sorry I don't have any water here I should have just jump in the tree to help you when she's pin you in the wall. But your sister was scary when she's angry." I suppressed a giggle while rolling my eyes at the thought of my sister doing that to me. I thought she will really murder me back in the school building.

"No its okay and besides I want to ask you something." He caressed his forehead as to what question I should ask him.

"What is it?" He asked while scratching the back of his head and mumble a 'I'm so dead' geez! What's wrong in asking question.

"Why do you think? My sister got jealous at Stephan? Tell me is it about the past before she left Chicago Academy?" I'm really confused now since she came back the academy and my curiosity kills me. Whatever it is I want to know what is the truth between all the rumors I heard in the past till now. I sighed mentally.

"Uhm partly yes! But look I really had no rights to tell this to you but arrggg!! Can you keep a secret. I mean a secret secret?"

"Of course I am. Why do you think I'm not?"

"Its not like that and you seems nice and I already see you as my little sister." He winks at me with a slight grin in his handsome face. Be thankful I don't have sort of feeling with you because if I does I will cry like a whale. His playful wink cause to laugh and soon the two of us laughing at back of school building. We are just lucky enough that there was no other student  right this time. 

"Geez! It looks like your admitting that you like my older sister." I said teasingly as soon our laughter dies. "But older brother was sounds good to me. Eh!" I said while nudging his shoulder and throw him a punch playfully. He laughs but turn to become a serious.

"What do you think if I said yes?" That's turn me to silent thinking if I heard him right. "You know? Your sister was a bitch sometimes but even if I try to hate her I can't because right here" he said pointing to his chest." She belong..." I stare at him in awe when he was deep in thought and just looking straight in the wall when my sister pin me in the wall.

"Everyone knows that Stephan was always been bullied at school. A nerd no friends to talk to but she's intelligent inside the room no one can defeat her during debate or any arguments outside she was bullied she remain calm humble and patience outside but inside you can see fire and venom every time she stand her side. Every group activity there always win.

"Your sister Charina Kyle Caryl Clark and of course me was been so close of course Kyle was still the president. I remember when we are walking together to go home when we hear screams. Your sister was eager to find the voice. Were still junior at that time so we surrender our own risk to find who's screaming to help the owners of the voice.

"As soon as we got that place. We saw a girl half naked surrounded by three men while she cry in whimpers and crossing her arms over her chest try to cover her tiny body. Even in the dark we still see who's her. Her things scattered on the ground and her school ID also. I heard Kyle tighten his knuckles from clenching and in cleansing while whispering through greeted his teeth..

"Stephan...." I gasped in shock.

★★★★★

Sorry if some characters of this book looks like a combination of names. You know Kyle...

His last name was Andrews and it can be a first name too..hmm

I'm sorry if I can't mention any readers here but if you want to it would be awesome..

By the way if you want to know my other story update after this

Feel free to follow me

😘😘😘😘