Chapter 2 - Brother

Time pass by after the short introduction of our president and sending us his greeting and thanking everyone for attending the school gathering. As for him it is important to meet and greet each one of us for the new start in school years in the Academy.

This might be his last year in school but he promise to make this year memorable. He promise that every activity there will be a lot of intermission so that students will be happy and never regret participating in every activity that held in school. He expect us to be good in school and follow all the rules given by the principal.

As a promise, everyone in the hall keep silence as the light turn off and only the stage are on light. Suddenly the music started, it was Yummy by Justine Bieber. I can't see there face cause their wearing mask. A white mask that cover  his face only his eyes was not covered.

"Told you Bella, our president is not only a president. He's a dancer a hot hip hop dancer." Rose said while winking at me and turn around not bothering to wait my reply. Okay Rose I may have no talent but I know what is dance idiot. I mumble in my head not bothering to say it out loud because I don't want to shout over this loud music. So, I keep silence.

After three minutes watching the performers as they dance in stage. The hall is in chaos of chanting cheering and even whistling. Oh how I wish I can dance like them beautifully. But I don't. Want. Them to whistle me ya know. It just like I'm dog performing in front of zebras. Whatever.

Someone nudge me in the back. I turn around and greeted by an two emerald eyes staring at me. She has a long hair going straight to her hips and a pointed nose with a chubby cheeks. Cute.

"Hey." I finally said.

"Hello". She replied with a cute voice. God she looks likes a doll. I wonder how old she is. "What's your name? Are you new here?". I did not expect that.
"I'm Issabella but my best friend called me Bell or Bella." I replied and add. " and no, if your asking if I was new in school. But in this gathering, yes. Why?" I asked.

"Oh! I just thought, there's a new student in the campus." She replied." I'm Caryl. Caryl Mae Andrews, Kyle sister." She reply smiling so big to me. Ohh what a kind girl. I was wondering if she is also the same to me. I mean, ever since the dance started I did not hear her scream or shout like a mad woman.

"Nice to meet you Mae." I said as I extend my hand to offer a handshake and offer her a polite smile. Which she respond it politely. I guess  like her already, I guess its about time to forget the two people I sat beside me not bothering to talk to me. As they are busy talking there own world like I did not exist this so called friendship.

As soon as we are done ours  shake hands. I turn around and face this two people who invited me here that ignore me after the whole time. As soon as my whole body facing them. I clear my throat and wave my hand in front of them to gain there attention.

"Thanks God! I thought you are going to ignore me the whole time." I said feeling little disappointed. Because why not,they drag me here then just ignored me all the time? I shake my heads and add." Whatcha talking about?hmm?" I asked them raising my brow.

Rose roll her eyes. Again, hobby I guess." We are talking about them." She pointed the dancers in the stage like they are so precious little diamond. Smirk.

"What about them?" I asked. Im curious now but I'm not interested there stupid life like the girls beside me in my left side. Which she said to her group that the president is so hot especially when he danced. He is so talented like duhh!! I roll eyes on that comment. Oh! Mr. Student President in this academy just please zip your pant. And girls just shut up and stop screaming and fuck off. Hmmp!!

I suddenly realize, if they are talking to them like, like that! Maybe.... I open my eyes wide as I think about it." Don't tell
the president slide and fall his.. ass on... the floor? While he is dancing...?" I blurt out dragging a little ever words as I can't stop myself from grinning. Only a yes to confirm my thought and I'm going to laugh my ass out. But as I waited for them to answer. They laugh at.. me.? Why?!

"Oh my gosh! Bella your such a bitch..hahaha" they said in unison and laugh at me. Are they my best friend?

Evan finally said after there laugh died." As we are saying, every student in our school we're gonna miss him for being such a good leader in our school. And there's no way in hell he make a stupid he's good dancer ya know." He said. Okay I just want to laugh he gain so much attention. I just thought that if he fall flat in the stage everyone will..hate him? But I know it will never happen.

"Why? Issabelle, do yo not like our president?" This time its Mae ask me. I did not know that she was listening in our conversion.

" uhhm- ahh no! It.. it just like I really don't know him. I know he's a good president but I just guessing if thats what they are talking about." I stuttered feeling a little nervous and I don't why. Maybe Mae is an officers in school then she will tell him what I said." Uhmm Mae are you... are you an officer?" I asked helpless.

She snickers." No, Issabelle". Woah! I felt a little relaxed. Atleast hehe.. But if I'm relaxed for her first answer then this is.."He's my brother Issabelle."
Fuck! I curse and my eyes wide for her confession.

Oh come on baby boy..

★★★★★★

Okay.

Finally I survived I know there was some wrong grammars and lack of words but after I write all the chapters I will review my book to edit and finalize.

I don't how or what are my paragraphs looks like when you read it but I hope still understand the content of my book.
Sorry I only use my phone in publishing and editing books.

But I hope you would still read it.

Please read votes and comment..

By the way the dancers use their white mask so Issabella did not see their face.