Chapter 21 - Married

What is it feel like when you hold his hand? What is it feel like when you promise to be together? How can fulfill  your promises with no wall behind your life? But one more thing..

How is it feel when you hear his vows to be together till death do us part in poorness or richness? To be with you forever? How is it feel when the person you want to be together had been promising to other woman?

Would you stop their wedding cause tour pregnant? Or just let him be. Let them be?

Its hurts seeing them exchanging their vows while you've been stab thousand knife in your heart? How will you survive the pain and burden he give to you? How would provide the need of the child you carried while his father had been married to someone else?

I've been crying in almost thousand times since I came back to Chicago witnessing the wedding of my worst lover though we had no relationship but he'd been part of my life in my junior year.

It was sudden a marriage. I thought it was just a promise ring he give back when he propose him during their graduation. I'm wrong, right after we had vacation in NY both their parents planned the wedding after they go to college.

Right when Chris give the news to my sister. My mom convince me to try to stop the wedding to reason about my pregnancy but I told her I won't if he decided to marry her then let him be.

It was Mae and her two friends Ella and Samantha who keep inviting us especially to my sister. They said that if we won't come they would be very angry to us. The reason I agreed was to avoid any suspicion if why I won't come. At first my mom and sister won't allow me but I promise that I wont make any stupid actions.

Foods was my friend today since I'm alone in the table knowing my sister and her friends hitting the dancefloor after the bride and groom dance and throwing the flowers. While Ill just watch them knowing they look like a leech. Bleh!

Being a pregnant was sometimes make you like to crawl or using a wheelchair when you want to walk. Even I was just one month pregnant I can feel something  weird in my body I feel do uneasy if I move around. So I just sit here listening the music while watching everyone enjoy the wedding party. I sighed. Suddenly I felt nausea and I think I'm going to pee. A loud sighed escape in my mouth while standing heading towards the restroom.

Hopefully my dress was not fit just enough to cover my bulging stomach. It was still small but you can see any difference in it. I successfully find the restroom and do my businesses.

I was tired to go back in the reception. I decided to grab some fresh air.

The back was beautiful it was full if scenery it full of flowers. The building was surrounded by fence and after the fence was a forest. It so green and natural. I close my eyes while folding my arm in my chest above my stomach. Suddenly as I was about to touch my stomach and moving my hands in it circular. A sudden voice wake me up.

"Your really pregnant." Not a question but more like a statement. I guess he get what I meant the night I left him in the rooftop.

"Yeah. Congratulations for your happy wedding by the way." I said while rolling my eyes not even looking at him.

"I was surprised you didn't abort it or try to stop my wedding." As if I can do anything if I would. I snort.

"If your saying that I'm a bitch and whore back then. Then this was the proof that I'm not. Though you didnt love me back or if you see it was a accident because I seduce you. I just want to tell you that I don't need your fucking opinions or even give a care to your child I carry." I said finally eye to eye. This man makes my blood boil.

"So you mean you don't need my support for growing him/her, well? Or you can just give her to me and Step-" I cut him off. I smirk at him it looks like someone belittle me. Anger rose inside of me.

"No! Even if you. Are. The. One. Who. Fuck. Me. I don't care any of your concerns. You can fuck her whatever you like cause she is your. Wife! Make your own babies. No one stop you!" I spit.

"Are giving me a permission?" I laugh. Permission? What I am? A fucking guardian to them?

"A permission you shit! I didn't hold your life and I don't care any of your decision as well as you do to me. Your decision is yours and mine is mine!" I growl at his face.

"But what if I still want your permission?" He said raising his brows.

"What the hell was that you mean? Huh?! Will you stop playing my heart and head? I've been in ups and down since you came in my fucking life. I'm so fucking confused by you one time you showed you care about me. One time you just ignored me and now this! I'm pregnant and all you need to do was ruined everything I have. And don't you dare get my baby away from me and let your witch wife take care of him and known her as his mother while me standing and waiting like a lost puppy! I'm. Done Kyle! So done with you! Let me be in piece in my life while I'm still breathing. Just please this time leave me alone.." I cried. All of me is a bitch!

"I will if that's what you want but still I'm sorry for bringing you this. If I just can change anything or if you will just understand why you and me was in this situation. I want nothing but to be happy.." Fuck! Your happiness asshole!

"Why are you not happy marrying her? You finally claim what's yours like what you said when you propose to her...Are you trying to kill me in confusion? Wow! Im already dead so dead but you always stab me again repeatedly was this is not enough?" I said pointing my bulging stomach.

"I'm not doing it cause I want you suffer. I do that to make you understand..." he said with tears forming in his eyes.

"Understand? How do I understand when you are like that? how-" I was cut off by. Shit!

"Kyle! Babe! I've been looking for you." She said like a cat." Oh Bella you here I-" if you cut me then I can too.

"Congratulations for you two. I'm sorry I just need fresh air when I see your husband standing here So I greeted him also. By the way I won't take long I need some stuff to do. If you will excuse me. Bye Stephanie. bye. Kyle." I said not waiting for them to answer me as I turn my back to them. Today was the end of my suffering. I grin one last time to their directions and go home.

I'm going back to new York again as what I've already told my mother and sister earlier and aunt Shella would be pleased if I will live for them. Since they don't have any kid so when I'm there I will play as a daughter to them.

I will start my new life in their with my baby...

END

★★★★

Joke there where still an Epilogue

That will save the best...

Maybe

If you believe in forever then
Believe that sometimes it hard to happen..