Chapter 1 - First Day

PAST.....

"Okay okay. I almost there, another step and I will be there".Stupid life of mine. I chant to myself feeling exhausted because right now I only have 2 minutes left and the school will start.

Two blocks left. Thanks God!

Finally, school gate. Ooppss! Guard don't you dare close the gate. I chant as a one guard is about to close the gate.

Running so hard until finally I enter our school building. Yes! I made it! I did not bother to look at our school names as I about to hear the school bell ring.

I walk in the hallway towards my locker to find my things I need in my first class which is math. R.I.P Issabela Johnson now is your time to die and woke up in the grave after the math lesson is over. I grin to myself.

"Bell! Bell!". I turn around and smile as I watch my two Best friend Rosemarie Santiago and Evan Miller. Wait, why there still here?

"Are you two late in class or you just miss your nerd best friend and wait for me?" I joke.

Rose just roll his eyes. But Evan answer me." Teachers had a meeting and the Supreme Government want us to meet in the hall." I somehow feel shocked. For 2 years in high school they want to meet us? Wow! Fantastic!

"Bella, I know what your thinking. You feel shocked that the president want to meet us but I just want to tell you that, since you step Chicago Academy the president always meet us every years especially first day of school year." She said explaining like a mother. Funny!

Yeah I know, but every time there is a meeting I'm going home or reading books back in the school building. In their, I feel my life free and peace. There are no screams and shout like ' I love you my dear president' or 'jay your so hot' and then shout till there lung out.

I was wondering what is in the hall every time there is a meeting with our president in school but I did not dare to come inside or peek in the door cause I know it looks like a club when I got there and I hate that.

Evan broke my thought. "So, your coming?" He says raising her brows waiting for my answer.

But before I could answer. Typical Rosemarie answers for me. "Of course, she will come. This year is the last school year of our president." She said feeling excited as she expected me to say 'yes'. But I answer her directly.

"No! I mean even if this is he's last year in school. I won't come and besides there's no need to say goodbye because there is no hello in the first place." I said.

Rose huffed feeling irritated because this is here thousand time convincing me to go in the meeting but I always say no to her. And I guess it's still work this time. Or guess not.

"Look if your not coming you will be absent because according to them "attendance is a must". She quote.

"She's right Bell." Evan said."and beside Rose there are going to sing!" Evan cheers so high.

And maybe that's the time I convince. Because first of all we have a rules that if anyone are going to perform we should go and support each other and if you broke it you are going to kiss someone in the school in the hallway but its not your opposite sex but the same sex.

Eww!! That is why no matter what will happen I really try my best come in every competitions they have.

Rosemarie compete singing competition in different schools. Evan Miller will compete gymnastics in every sport events. And I the nerd itself compete academic competitions because unlike them. They have flexible body and a lovable voice but me I only know how to walk and run. That's it.

Before I could say anything which is I cannot say no. They already drag me inside in the hall.

Our hall is big, so big that can fit one thousand elephant. Kidding, actually I don't know because this is my first time in here just think that its look like an arena. There is a stage in the front in which all the performers will perform and when the president announce something and welcome every student in high school.

We take a sit in the middle just enough to hear and observe our surroundings. Which is full of students. From sophomore to seniors. They all wore skirt, and a very short short and they look like eating a chocolate cake. Oh! Cupcake! I huff and rest my cheeks in my fist.

Speaking of the president. Where the hell he is?! I raise my brow I feel so irritated to be here.

"Bella are you okay?" Rose ask to break my thought.

"Yeah.. its just why he take so long to start?" Before I could say anything there is tap in the mic.

"Hello hello my dear classmates and schoolmates welcome in another year in Chicago Academy." And just that voice every girl in the room except me. Shout and scream. Wow! Popular

I huffed. This will be a long day.

★★★★★

Hi again...

This is my first chapter of All of Me
I chose this title simple because this remind me of myself.

Somehow, its was the same of my story in real life but I don't know what will be the ending. All I know is right now is I'm stuck with him and this song only reminded me to him.

Just like Im trying to make my story beautiful and understandable. I'm trying also to move on.

Please share you opinions through comment. If you like book feel free to vote. Thank you!!