Chapter 6 - Help Me

Bella POV.

Usual morning in Chicago. People are busy doing there own business. Cars pass by and some are using there bike to school.

I have ten minutes to arrive at school and it was fine by me. I have time to listen some music in my phone while walking silently. I was wearing some fitted black jeans and a fitted V- neck white shirt with I love Purple printed near in my right breast.

Time pass by and Im sitting in my favorite chair in front near in the window and seven meters away from the teachers table. I choose to sit in front so I can listen carefully in every lessons we have because when I'm going to sit in the back I can't concentrate in class. Some students in the back are always chattering and cheat when teacher gives quizzes.

Tomorrow was our exam so listening to teachers was my first priority. Who knows he give some clues and etcetera.
My mother expect me to always on top because she want me to manage the business my father left in New York. After he died he let Aunt Shella to manage it for awhile. Father trusted her which she agree but if I will done college she will pass it to me.

Business Administration was the course I want to take in college so I can study the world of business. My sister had no plan in taking the business course because she want to become a model which my mother didn't argue with her. Aside from operating business I want to study art especially sketching and painting so I can make my own art museum.

I was walking now in the hallway to go back in school building to study for tomorrow. Few steps more and Im in my secret place but the unexpected figure was leaning in the wall near my little table. He close his eyes while leaning in the wall sideways and his adams apple move up and down which make his face looks like an angel.

I motion toward my study table and take sit silently in the floor with my back face him as I put my books one by one in the table. I hear his footstep move closer to me while bending down with his head in my shoulder and his lip near my ear. I freeze. What he doing?

"What are you doing?" He asked huskily.

"Uhm study?" He nods and hum. "You? What are doing here?" I asked while opening my books.

"I want to study. Here. With you." I stop reading and froze. "I need you to help me" What?! Is he serious?

"What do you want me to do?"

"Here." He handed me his lecture book. "It is my homework and I need to pass it now."

" and why me? President must be intelligent enough I mean you know they must be good at academics."

"Yeah but you got an A in your card. So I want you to answer it so we can be friends  and I will not tell the heads about you being there stubborn students and always skip ever since we have school gathering. You only attended once." I gulp." Considered this as an life save request and I want my essay to be perfect before I leave this school." He finish his long explanation slash speech.

"If I made this will you leave me alone so I can study for tomorrow final?" I asked. A blush forming a little to my cheeks.

"Sure as you wish. Just do it." He said turning his face a little so he could not kiss my cheeks. His breath was fuming my tint red check. I'm blushing thank you.

"Okay." I grabbed his lecture book and reading the instructions given before taking pen in my bag. I want this to be over so he could leave me alone and be back to my own world were I always alone and free. Because right now I could not see myself being occupied by so many thoughts about him near me. I almost smell his cologne a minty breath ang his body in my back.

Gosh! Mr. President you are going to be my beautiful grave. Fuck you! Kyle James Andrew.

★★★★★★

I don't if anyone read this but I want you to know that I myself keep updating myself that I should keep up the good work and feel the heaven.. yey..

By the way

Though I had no reader and comments I still want to publish another story.

       9663
A Prank Callers😁