Special Chapter

Hello guys!!!

This is my special chapter as a sign that my book was finished

It ended..

I really had no plans writing this but my hands is aching for words

My imagination scattered around

Different stories I have in mind but unfortunately, wattpad stop when I create new story.

So I can't..😭😭

Eventually, I don't have followers so..

Maybe its fine..

Waiting and patience was all I have right now..hehe

I will just watch Boki in mukbang...

I cannot download Episode 4 to 8 in Harry Potter..

So literally I'm sucked..😒

By the way I was planning to write Filipino story next time becauseee uhm ...

I just want to?😮😁

To all readers that also planning on writing their own story you can absolutely write on your own. Keep fighting and find some inspirations.

If you can't gain more readers like me for your first time. Don't worry patience is the key wait for the time that is your turn.

Create your own then share it to us. Love your story so readers can also love you. Don't worry if you only had one followers or two the important is someone read your story.

Your story you made was the most beautiful story you ever made even no one says it. Never mind being ignored for now.. just continue, then write.

Challenged was also there in gaining some loyal readers and loyal followers. I've been through to that. Someone followed me then after a day...it turns into thin air.

Never mind for not being popular but smile when someone vote your chapters. They spare a time to make a comment then.. that's it!

The story I made was truly my first book and honestly it was related to my story but I'm not pregnant though. It just...I had a crush since grade 7 then I thought that it will gone when I'm going college but you know what?! I make myself fool then (shrugged) I wanted him everyday, I wanted to touch his hands, talk to him and want to see him everyday. But just like Bella he doesn't like me. Never ever! Even my nails...

I was trying to give up but look at me I'm crazy and stupid! I was waiting the day I would met someone like Xander who love me and treasured my love for him.

To the readers who read my special chapters please don't be like me! That doesn't know what was move on mean.

Honestly, I met a new guy and unfortunately he had already a girlfriend. I sent him a friend request on Facebook but friend request denied. See?! That's I am!

But wait I'm not that ugly though. I'm just short short. I mean it's my height maybe they hate me but it doesn't matter someday will come and it comes. Same way as you..😘😘😉😉

By the way the photo above is our Viking King

Alexander Skarsgard

Just search me if you want to follow me

Chikitkatz✓✓

Love you all readers

I hope I can see you again in my other book!

If I had a chance💋💋😊😊