Chapter 16 - When I cry (part 1)

"Oh god! Bella can you move your ass faster I'm going to be late. I'm going to fucking skin you alive if you were not move your ass down here in a minute now!" I roll my eyes. As if she was done. Pftt!haha

"Chill my dear sis! I'm coming okay!" I shouted at her.

"You better be!"

"Kids please lower your voice and please hurry up." Mom shouted at us from the living room.

"Yes mom!" We both shout at her while I put my three fingers in my head to salute at her even if she couldn't see it. To my sister who always demanding to move my ass down was still nailed her ass in her room. I laugh. I'm not the only one sis. I wanted to shout at her but I just shake my head.

"By the way girls! After the celebration we will moving to NYC for vacation. Your aunt want to see us."

"Okay mom! That's nice!" My sister replied. After I put all the things I wanted and approved my outfit I was ready to go out. I open my door after I grab all the things I wanted and close it. I was in the last step when I see my mom grinning at me and I just stare at her. I was wearing a simple dress that fitted my body. It was an off shoulder turtle grey fitted dress that reach just above my knees with my grey boots with a little heels. I put a little make up to fit in my dress. I did not wear my eyeglasses today. I bead my hair in two.

My mom look at me up and down proud of my little make over when I already in front of her she handed me an LED Camera.

" I guess I already retired my duty for being a mother." She said while shaking her head." Your so beautiful my daughter. I know your dad proud of you. You look like him." She stated with a smile not reach in her eyes but I give her a smile too.

"Oh mom! Thank you but Im a girl so Im not actually look like him." I said jokingly and emphasized the him so she can get it. Soon she smile then laugh and we laugh.

"Oh! I felt betrayed. This supposed to be my day why my mom appreciate proudly at my sister. Oh its hurt... so.. hurts." My sister said while acting like she is going to cry while putting her hands over her chest. She look like shit. I laugh at her while she shoot a dagger to me.

"Oh shush! Charina if you just go down first then it should be you in here. And don't you dare cry in front at us we both know you look like a cow when you cry." I laugh so loud at my mother joke and my mother was also laugh at the same time.

"Ouch! Its hurt!" I whine when I felt my sister pinch my waist hard. I pouted at her and blink my eyes at her with a teasing smile.

"Your laughing at me." She said pouted too then look at mom.

"But mom laugh too" i pouted and put hands in my waist. She roll her eyes while dragging me along toward the door.

"I don't care. Come on" she dragged me while we continue talking like an idiot.

"Where are we going?"

"To school I thought your a nerd?"

"Right. Im a nerd your nerd" I look at her in puppy eyes with a pout and kiss her cheek. She stop and look at me with a smirk.

"I guess my sister know how to kiss huh?!" She said jokingly and we start laughing.

"Kids wait for me" we heard our mom shouted behind us as we stop near our car. We heard her locking our house and walk in our direction. "You two walk too fast I felt like a turtle." She said while she open the car door and slip inside as we open also our door and slip in.

"Of course not mom. Your not a turtle cause your an old lady" I joke and my sister snickers. My mother glared at us when she turn the ignition and bring the car life. Soon we are in our way to school.

We arrived at school and find a space to park our car. We found the right spot near at the blue car. I don't know what the brand or the type of car but I dont care. We step in the car and walk to the crowded people. I heard my mom and sister talking while finding my sister sit as I keep taking pictures.

Soon Mr. Anderson announce that the ceremony will start in a minute now and to find comfortable chairs to settle down. When the ceremony starts everyone pay attention to prayers and everything that goes so well.

It was time when the graduates walk in the stage to receive their diplomas when there name being called. We both clap our hands every time they accept their diplomas as a sign of their hard work. When it was done Chris soon walk and step in the stage grabbing the mic and speak before looking at my sister direction with a smile. Then look at me in an apologetic smile. Why?

"Er good day everyone. Everyone knows that this was our special moment in life to celebrate our last year in school. It was not my speech to be spoken but I was been tasked by someone I know I cannot deny and I know he can hear me backstage preparing his ass to speak and propose to someone but without a far a do... Instead of giving a farewell speech he will make the dancefloor a lived to dedicate to someone he loved.

"So...ladies and gentle men please welcome the president itself Kyle James Andrews. Please come and make this people shout and show it to the girl you love that you truly deserved her.."
When Christ finished everyone stands up and cheer at him while he walk in the stage. He was wearing fitted shirt that looks like a spaghetti shirt that you can see his shoulder and his muscle every time he wave everyone. He pair it with a rip jeans and of course his white mask. He was so hot! I felt my heart leap in happiness and excitement and the butterflies in my stomach keep fluttering their wings. I can't help it. I already fallen fallen so deep in love at him. Why him? Why not other?...I don't want to cry....but I can't...

★★★★★

Ayyyy...

I'm just happy for the readers read this

Thank you thank you