Chapter 4 - Meet

Cleaning the table, washing all the utensils I use in cooking, arrange the plates and put the food in the table and waiting for my mother to come down and see if its okay now.

Hearing her footstep as she walk down in the living room through our small kitchen. I motion toward her to see if everything I do was perfect. She did not say anything and only nod at me feeling satisfied of my job.

Suddenly, there's a loud ring coming from our door bell. We walk silently toward the door with me following my mom and approach door. Turning the knob to open and meet by a smiling Charina, my older sister. She is a senior and I'm a junior.

'Hi mom" she greet our mom happily while kissing both my mom cheeks.

"Rena, did you already invite you classmates?" Mom asked.

"Yes ma! Thank you for allowing us for the sleep over." She said cheekily. Typical sister, if it was me to asked a favor for a sleep over. Huffed 'no baby your still junior for sleep over' that's what always my mother say. I roll my eyes and walk back to the kitchen before all her classmates arrived. Cause I know for sure, I will just standing there like a mannequin waiting to be notice by a shoppers. Tsk!

A loud chattering and praises coming from our guest for my mother to be such a sweet mom and for raising us even the absent of our father. Oh! how I miss him. I felt sad at the thought of that.

My father died three years ago due to plane crashed. My father was came from New York for his business trip while we waited him to come home in Chicago. It was my fourteenth birthday, he promise us to come home after his meeting for the business. It was just a fine weather when he traveled from New York to Chicago but suddenly the plane crashed and no one be able to survive. According to the investigator it was due to some wire complications.

I really cried that day at the lost of my father after its been reported on News at the TV. I was watching a Harry Potter when a sudden news pups out.
I still remember calling my mother to confirm if that's was daddy. She didn't even response only she cried and cried
Even after the funeral. Starting that day I did not celebrate my birthday again.

I was sitting now in a comfortable chair  far from the other sit waiting for them to dine in because my sister will not allow me to sit besides the guest every time we had one. I learn everything what's my sister want to do to me. So, as long as possible I will avoid her all my lives. I do it because I hate her when she is mad and pissed she will always accuse me of something I did not know if I do it purposely.

A loud footstep of at least 4 people excluding my mother are slowly dragging their feet towards our dining room. Slowly they take their sit in front of me and beside me. I just let my head low in the table holding my phone to open my facebook accounts not bothering if any one would notice me

"Issabel?"

A familiar voice calling me the same to a person last three weeks during the student gathering. I recognize that voice. She is Mae and right now, I don't know if I can still avoid her. Which I still try myself to avoid her after the incident. I still on my heads down when realisation hit me. I freeze. If she is here was our school president inside our house. I mean was he's brother..?

Looking up slowly,to meet with the same emerald eyes that are boring in my vision.  The same expression reflect me as sadness, cold and excitement? Right to her was a tall man with green eyes and charming smile sent to me.

Was he our president? I go back to Mae who still waiting my response.

"Uhm sorry. It was nice to see you again Mae." She give warm smile at turn around the table to meet me near the wall and she hug me. I was shocked because there's only three person who would dare to hug and not included my sister.
I hug her back slowly.

It was my sister who broke our moment when she clear her throat.

"Do you know my sister Caryl?" My sister asked feeling a little irritated to me. For sure she did not expect me to have a friend just like her.

"Uhm yes! Why you didn't tell me you had a sister?" Mae asked.

"Oh! Sorry. I was about to introduce her. Everyone this is my sister, Issabella." She said while giggling a little.

One by one they introduce themselves to me.

"Hi Issabella." Said a girl waving her hand at me with a smile." I'm Ella Gabriel. You can call me whatever you feel comfortable with."

"I'm Samantha Conception. And the three boys here was, Joshua Knight Caryl boyfriend." She said pointing to a man around six foot with a chiseled jaw pointed noise and his body built to well and his was green like a forest. I nod. "This is Chris Jay Malik." She told me. Gulp. He is so heaven I can almost felt his soft skin against mine, though we had five meters away. "Last but not the least Clark Stephen Gomez." She said giggling.

"Why I'm always the last one to introduce?" Clark said whining like a kid which we laugh at his reaction.
"But it was nice to meet you Bell. I hope we can be friends or more." He said seductively  while grinning at me. However, Mae smack his shoulder playfully.

Mom broke our little introduction by clapping her hands.

"Okay kids settle down and let's begin to eat our dinner while the food still warm."

With that we all eat our dinner silently and talk a little if someone asked me. I keep my gaze towards my sister who still silence the whole time and keep glaring. Not happy the attention I got from her classmates/friends. Well, sorry sister they are not like you. So, fuck off!

The dinner was great I cook that food very well so expect to feel satisfied and let your tummy happy. My sister dragged all her friend to her room and my mom was already in bed as I told her earlier.

Right now, I'm going to have a big party with me the host and the spoon glass plates or shall I say the dishes are my guest. Welcome welcome. Bow. Please settle down and enjoy the party with soap and water. This party was called bubble part. Yehey! Laughing at myself quietly

Every time I do chores, I silently work my imagination and feel free to welcome the world of all imaginations were you dreams are true and make your own lives work without restrictions

Dishes done washing. Check. Cabinets are closed. Check. Table are wiped. Check. Chair arranged. Check. Oven closed gas off. Check. Now, the refrigerator..hmm. check. Lights off. Close the kitchen door. Click. Living room. Where my dream land are waiting for me. I smile and walk silently towards the couch to find a perfect space to lay on.

Its time to sleep away from my lovely bed. For sure it was been occupied by a dead body. Make sure that there was no damage when I got there..

Good night.

★★★★★

Eh! I don't know what to say about this chapter

I had doubts
Ups and down

But still

Fighting