Chapter 19 - Kisses to Heat

Warning: mature content in this chapter.
★★★★★
Favorite. Type. Like. Want. Music. Then pain. Pain that cause from jealousy. Jealousy that can be set aside when you see him hurt. Literally, when people cried only you need to do was comfort him but what if the comfort you give is not what he want.

Kiss. A kiss that could be in the cheeks, eyes, nose but sometime in the lips down to your neck and chin. I gasp in shocked when Kyle did this to me right now. After he hugged me.

Personally, this is the amazing moment I have in life. I can't bear the fact that Kyle do this to me like I'm a precious diamond he had. Holding me like I'm going to disappear any moment when he let go of me. But...but this is wrong so wrong.

I do one thing that surely I regret after this but I don't want him to become a cheater. I push him but he didn't move but stop kissing me. He open his eyes and cup my face to look at him. Sadness and rejection written on his eyes. I shake my heads.

"This is not right Kyle. I can't do this. I can't do this to you, to her. You are going to marry her Kyle. Your engage."

"Then, what if I'm engage? Tell me? If your fiance cheated on you what will you feel? Huh?!"

"Are you using me?"

"No but yes!" I slap him.

"I. Am. Not. A. Toy" I spit to him with venom.

"Who told you that your a toy?"

"Then who I am? An innocent girl that you can play with and broke after?"

"No!"

"Then what I am?! You already have what I have you already own the one part of me that you can't never give it back to me. You make me feel like a fool. You stab my heart thousand times and broke it to tiny pieces that God knows no one can repair it. You stole my love song and dance it to someone while I'm watching you two kiss each other. I never been slap but seeing you together was the hardest slap I receive that I know for sure there was bruise planted on it. Not for sure how long it heal." Silence filled between after my confession

"You like me?" He said in low tone.

"Like? I did not like you Kyle. It was..just before.." I turn away my eyes in the other direction.

"Before? Then why did you say it to me like I m the one caused it? You didn't like me but you spoke like-"

"I didn't like you because I love you!..I didn't want this but I can't help it. You've been planted in my hearts.. I can't remove it. I try to avoid y-" I cut off when I felt his fingers in my chin to look at him in the eye but...

I felt his lip in me. He kiss me again. What I should I do? I was shocked I was just explaining. I try to push him but he hold my arms tightly. This is not right. Though I love him but he don't. Pity? Did he feel pity at me that's why he do this to me? No! I don't need any pity.

I punch his chest but he kissed me harder I felt his tongue try to push my mouth to give him access but I close it tightly. When he feel I didn't let him he bite my lips. I gasped then he push his tongue inside my mouth and explore it. Mg punch slower. I lost. I'm weak.

Soon I give up and followed his move. I don't know how to kiss because this was my first. Kyle is my first kiss. I cant believe it. Its really happening my dream kiss came true but it still not right. I want to push him again but I had nothing strength left. My knees are weaken and lost by his kiss.

Sin. This is a big sin my mind trying to wake me up but my heart tell me it was right.

Soon our lips move in sync I put my arms around his neck and I feel Kyle undressed me and I let him. I don't know what I was thinking but I didn't mind. All I want was to be with him even in a minute but a minute turn to hot kisses. I'm lost. So lost. With him.

Kyle lifted me and lie me down on the mat he used before while he hover at me.

Music from downstairs was loud enough cover our moans, grunts and curses.

Sweet music soon been played after the hot music. I let out a cry when my favorite song was been played. The love song I always dedicated to the person who slept beside me. I dont know what will happen after this. I just hope there was no regret.

Cold. I try to find blanket with eyes still close. I touch my body then I felt I had no clothes on. I'm naked? What happen to me? I gasped as realization hit me. Kyle? What time is it? I suddenly stand up still naked. I open my eyes and I meet by a two pair of emerald eyes looking at me. He already dressed up then I find my dress and wear it and look at him. He look at me. I blush then motion to walk to him when I felt someone stabbing in my behind. Shit! I move again slowly but this time its not the hurt stop me but his hand stop me from moving closer to him. I look at him but...I saw rage and anger.

Anger? No.. not only anger but hate. Kyle hate me after we make love but it was not love. My eyes blurred.

"Why?" I look at him." Why? Issabella? I thought your not like the others? Your a slut you seduce me." Oh shit! I didn't..

"Seduce? I did. Not. Do. Such. Thing." I said then I felt tears slowly dripping in my eyes.

"You did not? Then what is it?" He was now in front of me then I slap him. Idiot.

"I never asked you for this. Im just confessing my feelings to you when you kissed me. I push you but you pull me back. I punch you but you hold me still so I can't move. Then put this all to me?" I felt nauseous.

"I don't care what your feeling. I was drunk but you seduce me your a bitch. A whore." I laugh as if your fiance was not.

"Yeah.. I'm a bitch and a whore or whatever you called it. But at least not like your supposed to be wife that always cheated on you behind your back. At least even if Im not with you my feelings only for you. But your a naive to feel it and blinded by someone who I know for sure was a completely liar!" I said anger was now on me.

"Tsk. You don't know nothing about Stephanie. So shut up before I'm going to hi-" I cut him off.

"What? Hit me? Go on Kyle I don't care I've already broken emotionally. Feel free to broke me physically then. But if I let you do that I look like a helpless little mouse." I smirk not looking at his reaction. Then I grab his nape to put my lips behind his ear and whisper.

"Thank you Kyle for letting me feel like this but I just want you to know that I always love you even if your not with me. Bye. If anything that happen after this don't worry I'll take a full responsibility." I kiss his cheeks then walk back to the party leaving him confused but I know that he know what I mean. I didn't mind though.

★★★★★

I laugh so hard while I write this.

This is my first time to write hot topic and I gggrrr...hahaha

Just widen your imaginations

Heart heart