Chapter 7- New student

Waiting here alone in the hallway while leaning at my locker for about five minutes ago after I got out in class after our exam was so boring I feel like I'm going to sleep while standing. Hoping that Rose and Evan will come any moment.

Speaking of them I already feel teary. I've  miss them you know its been a month and only Skype was our source of connection. I already decided to talk to them to get food in the cafeteria and sit while talking and laughing. Besides no need to hide anymore the snail had already approaching me and talk to me and do his stupid essay. When I look at it yesterday it was just easy you know five questions and each answer must compose of minimum one hundred words and maximum of two hundred.
It only asked about his life in school and the beautiful memory he could never forget and others.

So..where am I now? I already lost my thought while waiting.  Maybe I will just call them. I was about to get my phone in my pocket when someone tap my shoulder while clearing her throat.

"Uhm..excuse me miss can you spare me a second? I just a little lost here." A tall girl taller than me in five seven height with green eyes wearing a white skirt ended just above her knees and a black strapless tank top with sweater around her neck and a black boots with a little heels and simple make up. She is beautiful.

"Uhm. Sure can you show me that?" I asked her pointing the paper in her grip which she handed to me politely. She smile to me and smiled too and start reading the paper." Uhm I guess you need to go upstairs fourth  floor that was the seniors floor and your locker was in the hallway before all the classroom."

"Thank you" and she star walking upstairs.

"Who was that?" I turned around and saw Evan without Rose with him.

"Where were you and where is Rose? I was about to sleep and who was she not who was that." Duh!

"Okay. My bad she was new here and she's  senior?" Evan asked obviously. Senior? Yeah she's in senior department but she's not a bloody old lady she had a name which I dont know what is. I want to say out loud but chose to zip my mouth because I'm not hungry but I'm starving? Light bulb that was the same...whatever. Grin.

"Well, yeah by the way where's Rose?" I asked instead.

"She is already in the cafeteria. Lets go I'm hungry exams are very stressful." I roll my eyes and follow him to the cafeteria.

Fast forward.

We already had our foods in our own separated tray. I only take apple sandwich and spaghetti for lunch. Hmm! Yummy. Evan ordered yogurt well two exactly and green apple. We are looking for Rose table and saw her waving at us we walk towards her. I sit beside her while Evan in front of us. We eat our foods silently. When the bees buzz inside the cafeteria turns silent while looking in the front.

Silent. Thump. Click.

We look up and saw two people holding hands talking to each other as a couple  while taking there entrance in the cafeteria. Whispers filled the room talking of who was the girl holding our president hands. She walk confidently as if she was here before a long time ago. A sudden thought came along in my mind. WaitI! I know her she looks so familiar. Why did I didn't notice that when me met an hour ago? She was the girl I've met in the hallway and hour ago. Yes!  But somehow though we did not exchange our names but her features so familiar to me. Though she was a little skinny now and straight brown hair she was also not wearing her glass now.... Hmm. Oh no!

Stephanie Wilson. That was her. I almost gasped out loud. She was the previous nerd the bullied who always wear buggy pants big shirts and eyeglasses  that almost cover her face. But despite that she is the most intelligent in this school though. Enough to be recognize despite the looks she had. Always joining academic competitions. I was wondering why she change this much? Well maybe academics change her because as rumors say her parents was not happy to her physical appearance in school and every times she return home she always cried from bullying though she was intelligence she chose to be a victim rather than taking revenge.

One day her parents tried to convince her to go to NYC to change her lifestyle at first she refuses but after she started 1st year in Senior she disappear.  Rumors again,  says that it was because of her secret relationship back when they was still juniors and when they started senior year they separated because she  caught him cheating to some slut in school that's why she decided to accept the request of her parents and now she's back with total different person and a hot chick. Woah! I wonder who's that guy is I'm sure his drooling when she met the girl he cheated before. I smirk while sipping my grape juice. This could be fun. Maybe.

Speaking of them why I saw Stephanie pointing her finger towards us while whispering to Kyles and he nod? They start walking in .. wait! Are they planning to sit with us I slowly bow my head and look the direction she pointed awhile ago it was in our direction. Oh shush why me why us. I heard Evan and Rose gasped in shock as all students look in our directions and start whispering. Again?! I gulp as they take there sit in front of us. I gulp again. Shit! I already rose in the grave please don't kill me again.

"Can we sit here. Its seems every chair are occupied." Stephan said in a sweet sweet smile. Not only her appearance change but personality too. Oh men! Was she bad at this time? Was she mean or a freaking slut?! I gulp again. We couldn't do anything but nod and I bite my apple slowly while at us.

Bloody fucking hell!!

★★★★

Thanks for reading my books again I know it short but honestly I really want it to be done.

To see your reaction at the end of the story was exciting...!!

You can guess if they would be together or....

You can post your opinion on the comment section and if you like to vote. Just vote it!!

chikitkatz