Chapter 15 - Gift

Sir Anderson where are you?

★★★★★

"Uhm hi Kyle, fancy seeing you here." I smile while tacking my hair in my ears then he chuckled.

"Yeah..fancy seeing you too here and thanks for coming. Sir Anderson will be here soon." He said while looking at his watch and put his hand in his pocket.

"You know that sir summon me today?" I asked and he nod. "Do you know what is about?"

"Actually I was the one asking him a favor since he know I can't do any other task because I'm fully loaded. So.." he remove his hand from his pocket and put it in my shoulder. Thump thump. Heart please settle down. " you help me right?"he said. His expression was blank I got confused what help he want. He take his hand off of me and put it back to his pocket and turn his back at me to take a sit and I just stare at him confused.

Shit!What is this all about?

We hear the restroom door open to reveal Sir Anderson and soon greeted by warm smile while looking at me then Kyle then back at me. Okay! Whats going on here? I raise my eyebrow waiting for him to speak. He laugh.

"Good morning kiddo. I'm sorry if I take it so long." He said while walking towards his chairs I just nod at him while mumble a 'good morning too sir' same with Kyle. "So Kyle are you sure about this?" Sir asked at him and he nod with a confident smile. What's going on here?

"Of course sir. It will be the best for everything and Im sure my dad will be pleased." He said standing and offer his hand for handshake which happens and I'm just standing here looking at them confused. Dad? I scratch my nape awkwardly. I guess I got the wrong message maybe it was Kyle not me. He was the President after all. I slowly turn around and walk slowly to the door.

"Issabella? Where are you going?" I stop walking. It was the sweetest voice I heard. I clear my throat and turn to face them,him actually. I laugh awkwardly.

"I was thinking I got the wrong message this morning. So maybe I should go you ... know?" I shrugged my shoulders.

"Oh no! Issabella you can't go we need you here." I turn to look at Sir Anderson he smile at me while waving his hand in the air. "I'm sorry I did not explain it to you." He sigh was this about the ceremony?

"Okay..so what is it then, sir?"

"Actually, since the school president of this academy had ended. So, Kyle need to prepare a speech. The last speech as a school president but he had some stuff to do which he can't make it." I look at Kyle with a hopeful look and nod at me."So I need you to write a speech for him so he can write the other one."

"Another one? I don't understand." I creased my forehead waiting for his reply. He clear his throat while looking at Kyle who aggressively shake his head and sir turn at me with sympathetical look.

"I'm sorry Bella but we can't spill it to you it was a surprise speech for a special person." Ouch! I slower my breathing exhaling and inhaling. I don't know what ceremony was this about?

"Will you do it for me Bell?" Kyle look at me still with a hopeful smile. I nod knowing I can't deny his request. I feel used. I know that special was not me. So I nod to stop torturing myself. God! I won't cry in here.

"But why now? I don't know if I can make on time." Its true even though I know how to make a speech but time is needed especially for the ceremony like this. It was not a joke giving speech in front of thousand people. If they want it they should tell me yesterday. Frog!!

"Oh don't worry we already planned it. You can write it here in my office. We just called you if we need it." Sir said assuring. Next time I'm going kick his ass.

"But sir, I don't want to be rude but. Why me? And besides Stephanie was more capable of doing it since Kyle was his boyfriend? Where is she by the way?" Right. I know I was right about this but when I look at them there face was blank. Fine I'm wrong.

"I'm sorry Bella but only you that we could trust about this matter and we know you can make it. I hope you will do it. Just do it for Kyle for his last year in school and a gift for him." Gift. I smirk. Fine gift is a gift.

"Okay" I sigh as I close my eyes while greeted my teeth and stare at the floor. This is a pure torture.

"Okay then. So we'll live you here so you can write. Okay?" With that he walk and Kyle also followed after he said thank you at me. "By the way Bella this will also added to your grades or if you want any-" I cut him off.

I turn around to look at him in the door with his other hand in the doorknob about to open it. "None sir! None. I don't want anything else I just need a paper and pen. And no don't put it in my grades as what you said awhile ago it will serve as a gift for Mr. President Andrews so just take it that way." With that I move my position towards the table near the window.

I hear the door closed and I let out a loud sigh. I put my head in the table and cover my mouth to let my scream out.

Soon I start writing as if I was the one giving it. I put all the emotion I had but I never put a hint that this was not his words or I write it to confess my feeling.

It was an hour when I finish writing it and there was another hour to start the ceremony. I decided to left it in here and go home to change there was no way I'm going to attend wearing like this. I was still on my pajamas when I head out to come here. The speech will be notice easily so I will just go home.

Grades my ass. I smirk one last time to the paper and go home. A hot shower is better..

★★★★

Edit is the key