Chapter 24 • Underwear And Pizza

I tossed over, my legs tangled in his sheets as I was immediately awoken by the feeling of me not in Stephen's arms anymore. My eyebrows furrowed as I brought my hands to my eyes, rubbing them as I sat up to see no sign of him. Odd.. I thought to myself as usually I was always the first one up. I grew suspicious at the thought of him awake first, but came up with a idea instead. I'd go scare him. I pulled the blankets to the side and threw my legs over the side, getting out of his bed. I tip toed my way down his hallway, hearing whispers or a low voice speaking.

I went to call out to Stephen, but stopped myself as my eyebrows knit together in confusion, but immediately they raised in shock, along with my eyes widening. "Morning," the insanely sexy guy that I bumped into at Louise's birthday party said to me in a raspy tone. I was guessing it's Stephen's dad as they definitely did look alike.

Fuck me.. and I don't mean in that way, I mean because I think I'm about to pass out right now. I'm so embarrassed at what I'm wearing in front of his dad. ".. Hi, good morning," I gulped out with a cheesy, awkward smile spreading onto my lips.

My eyes were glued to his dad as his expensive shoes clicked against the tile as he made his way over to me, spreading his hand out for me to shake and of course I did. "Nice grip," he sternly spoke, his eyes on Stephen's before they transferred to mine.

"I'm Stephen's dad and you must be Janie, correct?" He cocked an eyebrow, making me nod my head in response. He pulled his arm back as he gave a half grin that didn't even seem like it was a genuine grin, "you can call me Serafino."

I nodded and gulped. "Haven't I seen you before?" He questioned me, making my cheeks bloom red, as I went to say something but he cut me off, "oh right, I remember. Your the girl who ran into me at Lou's party."

"Right, sorry about that.." I apologized, terrified as his dad had made me scared, he was so intimidating and now I know where Stephen gets it from.

"It's quiet alright, dear. Louise and Stephen have told me much about you," he whispered the last part to me, before he turned to look at Stephen.

"I'm surprised you didn't tell me you had company, Stephen. But it's fine because I was just leaving anyways. The reason I came over was to tell Stephen that we are having dinner tonight, so why don't you come?" He questioned, making my face anxiously drop.

"Oh.. I-I'll-," I began to stutter out my answer that was going to be me "thinking about it" but in reality no.

Stephen interrupted me as he answered for me, "she'll come!" I wanted to send him a glare, but instead gave a fake smile and nod.

"Perfect. I'll see you two tonight then," he devilishly grinned as he went to Stephen, whispering something to him, before he waved at me goodbye, making me nervously do the same. Once his dad shut the door behind him, Stephen turned to me, making me gulp, thinking I was in trouble.

"I'm sorry, I wouldn't of came out if I knew-," I went to say, but he cut me off by shaking his head with furrowed eyebrows, confused at my words.

"What do you mean? I don't mind that you came out here, besides now you get to meet my mom and dad better," he grinned at me, making me look to the ground as I nervously and hesitantly nodded.

"What.. do you not want to go?" He asked, making me take a deep breath as I shook my head vigorously, "I didn't mean it like that. It's just I'd be meeting your parents officially which is nerve wracking," I admitted.

He grabbed my hand and squeezed it as he reassured me, "don't worry, doll face. I'm positive they'll love you." I looked away as I took it into consideration.

How could I say no? "Are you sure you'd want me to?" I asked, my eyebrows raising in question. He tilted his head at me, nodding vigorously.

"Yes I'm sure," he smiled at me, making me take a deep breath and nod. "Okay then, I'll go," I confessed, making his smile grow wider at my words.